Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL): Price and Financial Metrics
BURL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BURL is 18.07 -- better than 98.35% of US stocks.
- BURL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 223.98%, Burlington Stores Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.33% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Burlington Stores Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RJF, EXPD, HBAN, FNF, and IT.
- Visit BURL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.burlingtoninvestors.com.
BURL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BURL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$241.31||52-week high||$250.89|
|Prev. close||$245.80||52-week low||$136.30|
|Day high||$246.75||Avg. volume||578,100|
|50-day MA||$229.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$196.42||Market Cap||15.99B|
Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Company Bio
Burlington Stores operates a national chain of off-price retail stores offering ladies', men's and children's apparel and accessories, home goods, baby products and coats, principally under the name Burlington Stores. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Burlington, New Jersey.
BURL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Burlington Stores Inc. To summarize, we found that Burlington Stores Inc ranked in the 58st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 2.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Burlington Stores Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.97 years, is 0.38% -- higher than 77.6% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- BURL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Burlington Stores Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.33% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|