Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BURL POWR Grades
- BURL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BURL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BURL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.66% of US stocks).
BURL Stock Summary
- Burlington Stores Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.62% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.1 for Burlington Stores Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.27% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BURL has reported earnings growth of -434.31%, putting it ahead of only 5.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Burlington Stores Inc are RJF, IT, MOH, TSCO, and OMC.
- Visit BURL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.burlingtoninvestors.com.
BURL Valuation Summary
- BURL's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 78.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BURL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 96 months.
- Over the past 96 months, BURL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BURL.
BURL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -87.08%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.65%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 43.36%.
The table below shows BURL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BURL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BURL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.42% of graded US stocks.
- BURL's asset turnover comes in at 1.206 -- ranking 113th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ULTA, URBN, and TJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BURL.
The table below shows BURL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BURL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BURL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$278.34||52-week high||$357.34|
|Prev. close||$280.87||52-week low||$189.99|
|Day high||$280.41||Avg. volume||556,011|
|50-day MA||$298.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$302.19||Market Cap||18.57B|
Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Company Bio
Burlington Stores operates a national chain of off-price retail stores offering ladies', men's and children's apparel and accessories, home goods, baby products and coats, principally under the name Burlington Stores. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Burlington, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BURL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BURL Latest Social Stream
View Full BURL Social Stream
Latest BURL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Burlington Stores Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BURL as an investment opportunity.
Burlington Stores and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Celebrate 20 Years of Partnership in the Fight Against Blood Cancer
RYE BROOK, N.Y., Oct. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Retail stocks saw a strong start to the year as a uniform group. While the U.S. consumer is still in good shape, investors now need to look at individual retailers carefully.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE:BURL) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, […]
In trading on Thursday, shares of Burlington Stores Inc (Symbol: BURL) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $300.08, changing hands as low as $294.14 per share. Burlington Stores Inc shares are currently trading off about 2.8% on the day. The chart below shows the on
The off-price retailer is in the midst of opening 60 new stores in the span of two months, but Burlington stock has fallen about 15% since mid-August.
BURL Price Returns