Burlington Stores Inc (BURL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Burlington Stores Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BURL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for BURL as an investment opportunity.
- BURL has a higher average analyst price target than 95.43% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of BURL is greater than 94.63% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of BURL is less than 86.06% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Burlington Stores Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 84.64% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- BURL has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 31.96% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of BURL is higher than 64.87% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Burlington Stores Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is BURL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!