First Busey Corporation (BUSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BUSE POWR Grades
- BUSE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.92% of US stocks.
- BUSE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- BUSE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.28% of US stocks).
BUSE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BUSE is 0.37 -- better than 27.08% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.07 for FIRST BUSEY CORP; that's greater than it is for 91.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BUSE is more volatile than just 23.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST BUSEY CORP are SSBK, HTBK, EQBK, CFBK, and SAL.
- Visit BUSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.busey.com.
BUSE Valuation Summary
- BUSE's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 3.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BUSE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BUSE.
BUSE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 83.89%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 45.04%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.31%.
The table below shows BUSE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BUSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BUSE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.08% of graded US stocks.
- BUSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FCNCA, BANR, and BCOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BUSE.
The table below shows BUSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BUSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.12||52-week high||$29.73|
|Prev. close||$23.36||52-week low||$21.66|
|Day high||$23.16||Avg. volume||164,024|
|50-day MA||$23.91||Dividend yield||3.98%|
|200-day MA||$25.04||Market Cap||1.28B|
First Busey Corporation (BUSE) Company Bio
First Busey Corporation offers retail and commercial banking products and services to individual, corporate, institutional, and governmental customers in Illinois, Florida, and Indiana. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Champaign, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BUSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUSE Latest Social Stream
View Full BUSE Social Stream
Latest BUSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST BUSEY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUSE as an investment opportunity.
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for First Busey (BUSE), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
FBIZ, DINO, BFIN, SPFI and BUSE have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 30, 2022.
First Busey Corporation (NASDAQ:BUSE) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 51% of the company
If you want to know who really controls First Busey Corporation ( NASDAQ:BUSE ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
AMN, BUSE and DNOW made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on August 9, 2022.
BUSE, DNOW, NSIT, LNG and YELL have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 9, 2022.
BUSE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|