First Busey Corporation (BUSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BUSE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BUSE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BUSE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BUSE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.39% of US stocks).
BUSE Stock Summary
- First Busey Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 24.24% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.3 for First Busey Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.98% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.37%, First Busey Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 78.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Busey Corp are FVCB, BFC, OPHC, IBTX, and FBMS.
- Visit BUSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.busey.com.
BUSE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BUSE's price/sales ratio is 3.12% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- BUSE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 243 months.
- BUSE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BUSE.
BUSE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -46.22%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.57%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 31.51%.
The table below shows BUSE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BUSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BUSE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.08% of graded US stocks.
- BUSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FCNCA, BANR, and BCOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BUSE.
The table below shows BUSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BUSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.64||52-week high||$29.73|
|Prev. close||$22.00||52-week low||$21.00|
|Day high||$22.77||Avg. volume||175,887|
|50-day MA||$24.30||Dividend yield||4.06%|
|200-day MA||$25.72||Market Cap||1.25B|
First Busey Corporation (BUSE) Company Bio
First Busey Corporation offers retail and commercial banking products and services to individual, corporate, institutional, and governmental customers in Illinois, Florida, and Indiana. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Champaign, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BUSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUSE Latest Social Stream
View Full BUSE Social Stream
Latest BUSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Busey Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUSE as an investment opportunity.
First Busey (BUSE) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
First Busey (BUSE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.91% and 1.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHAMPAIGN, Ill., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE) Message from our Chairman & CEO Fourth Quarter 2021 Highlights: Fourth quarter 2021 net income of $29.9 million and diluted EPS of $0.53Fourth quarter 2021 adjusted net income1 of $34.3 million and adjusted diluted EPS1 of $0.61Full year 2021 net income of $123.4 million and diluted EPS of $2.20Full year 2021 adjusted net income1 of $137.1 million and adjusted diluted EPS1 of $2.45Core loan growth, excludin
San Diego, CA, based Investment company Denali Advisors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Sanmina Corp, Mueller Industries Inc, BlueLinx Holdings Inc, Triton International, World Fuel Services Corp, sells , Adtalem Global Education Inc, Tegna Inc, Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp, AdvanSix Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Denali Advisors Llc.
The board of First Busey Corporation ( NASDAQ:BUSE ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.23 per share on...
BUSE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|