First Busey Corporation (BUSE): Price and Financial Metrics
BUSE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BUSE is 0.29 -- better than just 23.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 13.97, First Busey Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 24.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.36 for First Busey Corp; that's greater than it is for 87.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Busey Corp are ABTX, CHCO, AUB, AMNB, and FBK.
- Visit BUSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.busey.com.
BUSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.58||52-week high||$26.88|
|Prev. close||$25.12||52-week low||$14.25|
|Day high||$25.75||Avg. volume||171,417|
|50-day MA||$24.36||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$20.37||Market Cap||1.39B|
First Busey Corporation (BUSE) Company Bio
First Busey Corporation offers retail and commercial banking products and services to individual, corporate, institutional, and governmental customers in Illinois, Florida, and Indiana. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Champaign, Illinois.
BUSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUSE Latest Social Stream
View Full BUSE Social Stream
Latest BUSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Busey Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUSE as an investment opportunity.
Let's see if First Busey (BUSE) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Is First Busey Corporation (BUSE) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
First Busey (BUSE) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does First Busey (BUSE) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Does First Busey (BUSE) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
BUSE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BUSEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Busey Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!