BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWXT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BWXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- BWXT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BWXT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
BWXT Stock Summary
- BWX Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.68% of US listed stocks.
- BWXT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 165.12 -- higher than 85.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BWX Technologies Inc comes in at 0.03%, a number that bests only 18.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWX Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TXMD, TRS, LEG, LPRO, and TTMI.
- BWXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BWX Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Valuation Summary
- BWXT's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 44.44% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BWXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7 over the prior 135 months.
- BWXT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWXT.
BWXT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 53.43%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 53.43%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 100.47%.
The table below shows BWXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.24% of graded US stocks.
- BWXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 30th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- SPXC, PLOW, and IVAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWXT.
The table below shows BWXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.17||52-week high||$62.53|
|Prev. close||$50.57||52-week low||$42.58|
|Day high||$53.17||Avg. volume||716,828|
|50-day MA||$51.46||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$51.46||Market Cap||4.85B|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWXT Latest Social Stream
View Full BWXT Social Stream
Latest BWXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BWX Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWXT as an investment opportunity.
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call Feb 22, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Mark Kratz - VP, IR Rex Geveden - President and CEO Robb LeMasters - SVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Ciarmoli - Truist Bob Labick - CJS Securities Presentation Operator Ladies and...
LYNCHBURG, Va., February 23, 2022--BWXT Awarded $1 Billion in Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program Options
Image source: The Motley Fool. BWX Technologies (NYSE: BWXT)Q4 2021 Earnings CallFeb 22, 2022, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, welcome to BWX Technologies Inc.
The following slide deck was published by BWX Technologies, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
LYNCHBURG, Va., February 22, 2022--BWXT Announces McCoy, MacQuarrie to Lead Newly Organized Reporting Segments
BWXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|