BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
BWXT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWXT is 5.28 -- better than 91.96% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BWX Technologies Inc is higher than 79.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.17 for BWX Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVT, CSL, MTX, AXTA, and SWM.
- BWXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BWX Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.15||52-week high||$70.57|
|Prev. close||$70.43||52-week low||$46.05|
|Day high||$70.32||Avg. volume||419,854|
|50-day MA||$65.08||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$57.56||Market Cap||6.68B|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
BWXT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for BWX Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that BWX Technologies Inc ranked in the 12st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BWX Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 8.47 -- which is good for besting 62.33% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.5 years, is -0.04% -- higher than merely 22.76% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.84% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|