BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWXT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BWXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWXT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- BWXT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.55% of US stocks).
BWXT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWXT is 3.09 -- better than 83.45% of US stocks.
- For BWXT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.67% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWXT is more volatile than only 4.3% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWX TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRI, CTLT, AMS, RE, and TEX.
- Visit BWXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BWXT's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 150 months, BWXT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWXT.
BWXT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.05%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.85%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -5.62%.
The table below shows BWXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.24% of graded US stocks.
- BWXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 30th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- SPXC, PLOW, and IVAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWXT.
The table below shows BWXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.58||52-week high||$62.84|
|Prev. close||$62.23||52-week low||$42.58|
|Day high||$61.88||Avg. volume||623,373|
|50-day MA||$56.24||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$53.80||Market Cap||5.62B|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWXT Latest Social Stream
View Full BWXT Social Stream
Latest BWXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BWX TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWXT as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see BWX...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Utilities sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Diamondback (FANG – Research Report) and BWX Technologies (BWXT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Diamondback (FANG) KeyBanc analyst Tim Rezvan maintained a Buy rating on Diamondback today and set a price target of $182.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $163.55, close to its 52-week high of $166.38. According to TipRanks.
BWX Technologies (NYSE:BWXT) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.54%Payable Dec. 13; for shareholders of record Nov. 21; ex-div Nov.
LYNCHBURG, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $BWXT #earnings--BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BWXT) ("BWXT", "we", "us" or the "Company") reported third quarter 2022 GAAP net income attributable to BWXT of $61.6 million, or diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.67, on revenue of $523.7 million. Third quarter 2022 non-GAAP(1) net income attributable to BWXT was $63.0 million, or $0.69 diluted EPS. Third quarter 2022 adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA)(1) was $100.1 million. A rec
BWXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|