BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWXT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BWXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWXT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BWXT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BWXT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWXT is 3.21 -- better than 85.64% of US stocks.
- BWXT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,505.79 -- higher than 99.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWXT is more volatile than just 7.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BWX Technologies Inc are UPWK, PRFT, LANC, ESXB, and RJF.
- Visit BWXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.44||52-week high||$68.68|
|Prev. close||$65.01||52-week low||$49.60|
|Day high||$65.00||Avg. volume||383,862|
|50-day MA||$65.64||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$59.73||Market Cap||6.13B|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
BWXT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for BWX Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that BWX Technologies Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BWX Technologies Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.41% -- higher than merely 3.24% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, BWXT is generating more cash flow than just 10.15% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- BWX Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BWXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWXT Latest Social Stream
View Full BWXT Social Stream
Latest BWXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BWX Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWXT as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ANA, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTMI), a leading global printed circuit board (“PCB”) and radio frequency (“RF”) components and assemblies manufacturer, announced today that Robert E. Klatell has retired from his position as Chairman of the Board and Board member of TTM in accordance with TTM’s Corporate Governance Policy that proscribes a mandatory retirement for Directors at the age of 75. Mr. Klatell has served as a Director of our Company since September 2004 and our Chairman of the Board since May 2005. TTM also announced that effective May 12, 2021, Rex D. Geveden has been appointed by the unanimous vote of the remaining Directors to serve as Chairman on the Company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Geveden has served as a Director on TT...
The following slide deck was published by BWX Technologies, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
BWX (BWXT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.82% and 1.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BWXT) ("BWXT", "we", "us" or the "Company") reported first quarter 2021 revenue of $528 million, a 2.6% decrease compared with $542 million in the first quarter 2020. Net income for the first quarter 2021 was $69.7 million, or $0.73 per diluted share, compared with GAAP net income of $75.5 million, or $0.79 per diluted share and non-GAAP net income of $75.6 million, or $0.79 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. A reconciliation of non-GAAP results is detailed in Exhibit 1.
BWX (BWXT) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
BWXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|