BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWXT POWR Grades
- BWXT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWXT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- BWXT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.59% of US stocks).
BWXT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWXT is 3.61 -- better than 87.76% of US stocks.
- For BWXT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.6% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.98%, BWX Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BWX Technologies Inc are LEG, RXT, AIRI, CMC, and PLOW.
- BWXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BWX Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Valuation Summary
- BWXT's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 44.44% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BWXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7 over the prior 135 months.
- BWXT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWXT.
BWXT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 100.47%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 53.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.45%.
The table below shows BWXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.24% of graded US stocks.
- BWXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 30th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- SPXC, PLOW, and IVAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWXT.
The table below shows BWXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.46||52-week high||$68.68|
|Prev. close||$48.30||52-week low||$45.50|
|Day high||$48.81||Avg. volume||695,518|
|50-day MA||$49.25||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$57.02||Market Cap||4.47B|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWXT Latest Social Stream
View Full BWXT Social Stream
Latest BWXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BWX Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWXT as an investment opportunity.
BWX Technologies (NYSE:BWXT) fell 3.2% in premarket trading after a new short report from Jehoshaphat Research. Jehoshaphat Research alleges that the company has some potential accounting issues and also highlights that the company's chief financial officer and chairman both resigned "unexpectedly" in Q4. "BWXT looks like the next BW, and the guys...
It hasn't been the best quarter for BWX Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:BWXT ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
Investment company Bridges Investment Fund Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Cable One Inc, Chemed Corp, Terminix Global Holdings Inc, AptarGroup Inc, BWX Technologies Inc, sells The Walt Disney Co, Booking Holdings Inc, Ecolab Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bridges Investment Fund Inc.
Trade Alert: The Senior VP & CFO Of BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:BWXT), Robb LeMasters, Has Just Spent US$245k Buying 31% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in BWX Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:BWXT ) should definitely note that the Senior VP & CFO...
BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:BWXT) has been assigned a consensus recommendation of Hold from the eight ratings firms that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating on the company. The average twelve-month 
BWXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|