BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.24||52-week high||$81.66|
|Prev. close||$79.69||52-week low||$55.47|
|Day high||$80.37||Avg. volume||622,733|
|50-day MA||$76.67||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$69.87||Market Cap||7.25B|
BWXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWXT POWR Grades
- BWXT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.47% of US stocks.
- BWXT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BWXT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
BWXT Stock Summary
- BWX TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $7,213,953,078 is ahead of 80.05% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BWX TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than 86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For BWXT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.83% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REVG, ESAB, COTY, MWA, and LEA.
- BWXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BWX TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Valuation Summary
- BWXT's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 150% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 162 months, BWXT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWXT.
BWXT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.33%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.92%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -28.87%.
The table below shows BWXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.24% of graded US stocks.
- BWXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 30th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- SPXC, PLOW, and IVAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWXT.
The table below shows BWXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
BWXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWXT Latest Social Stream
View Full BWXT Social Stream
Latest BWXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BWX TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWXT as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best nuclear energy stocks to buy today. If you want to skip our introduction to the nuclear energy industry and some recent trends, then take a look at 5 Best Nuclear Energy Stocks To Buy Today. These days, the nuclear energy industry is experimenting […]
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Strengthens Actinium Supply with Onsite Isotope Production through Expanded BWXT Medical Collaboration
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), and BWXT Medical Ltd., a subsidiary of BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BWXT), today announced that the companies have entered into a new agreement for the supply of generators to produce actinium-225, a medical isotope used to treat cancer in clinical trials.
BWXT Medical Expands Collaboration with Fusion Pharmaceuticals Through Strengthened Actinium Supply and Access to Generator Technology
OTTAWA, Ontario, November 16, 2023--BWXT Medical Expands Collaboration with Fusion Pharmaceuticals Through Strengthened Actinium Supply and Access to Generator Technology
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
BWXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|