BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWXT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BWXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.69% of US stocks.
- BWXT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BWXT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BWXT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWXT is 3.21 -- better than 85.45% of US stocks.
- BWXT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,072.15 -- higher than 98.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWXT is more volatile than merely 7.98% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWX Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RJF, LANC, CMRE, XYL, and CBLI.
- Visit BWXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BWXT's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.13% lower, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 134 months, BWXT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.8.
- BWXT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWXT.
BWXT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.85%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 70.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 4.4%.
The table below shows BWXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.70||52-week high||$68.68|
|Prev. close||$57.47||52-week low||$53.02|
|Day high||$57.84||Avg. volume||358,156|
|50-day MA||$60.65||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$60.46||Market Cap||5.49B|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
BWXT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for BWX Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that BWX Technologies Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BWXT, they are:
- In the past 5.75 years, BWX Technologies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.41%; that's higher than only 1.07% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- BWXT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BWXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWXT Latest Social Stream
View Full BWXT Social Stream
Latest BWXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BWX Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWXT as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been the best quarter for BWX Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:BWXT ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
LYNCHBURG, Va. BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) (NYSE: BWXT) will issue a press release detailing second quarter 2021 results on Monday, August 2, 2021, after market close and will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. EDT. Listen-only participants are encouraged to participate and view the supporting presentation via the Internet at www.bwxt.com/investors. The dial-in 
shaunl/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images Introduction BWX Technologies (BWXT) is a stock I have researched in the past but never covered on Seeking Alpha - or anywhere else. That changed as comments and direct messages regarding my most recent Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) article caused by to dust off and...
Does the June share price for BWX Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:BWXT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Maxim Group Stick to Their Buy Rating for BWX Technologies
BWXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|