BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWXT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BWXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.27% of US stocks.
- BWXT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- BWXT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BWXT Stock Summary
- BWX Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.1% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BWX Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about 79.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 43.21%, BWX Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BWX Technologies Inc are JBL, LEG, UCTT, TXMD, and NAOV.
- Visit BWXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bwxt.com.
BWXT Valuation Summary
- BWXT's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 44.44% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BWXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7 over the prior 135 months.
- BWXT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWXT.
BWXT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.75%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.75%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 66.21%.
The table below shows BWXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.66% of graded US stocks.
- BWXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.904 -- ranking 28th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DNOW, SPXC, and OIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWXT.
The table below shows BWXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.43||52-week high||$68.68|
|Prev. close||$56.87||52-week low||$52.31|
|Day high||$57.71||Avg. volume||381,048|
|50-day MA||$56.09||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$60.00||Market Cap||5.37B|
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Company Bio
BWX Technologies is a supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. The company was formerly known as The Babcock & Wilcox Company and changed its name to BWX Technologies, Inc. in June 2015. BWX Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1867 and is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWXT Latest Social Stream
View Full BWXT Social Stream
Latest BWXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BWX Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWXT as an investment opportunity.
BWX Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:BWXT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
Dr. Justin Kasper, deputy CTO at BWX Technologies, talks to Tonya Hall about the current state of NASA''s solar missions.
BWX Technologies Inc''s (NYSE: BWXT ) subsidiary BWXT Medical Ltd . has agreed with Bayer AG (OTC: BAYRY ) to develop Actinium-225 (Ac-225) supply and further partnering opportunities on finished products. The financial terms of Full story available on Benzinga.com
BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BWXT) announced today that its BWXT Medical Ltd. subsidiary (BWXT Medical) has entered into an agreement with Bayer AG (Bayer) to develop Actinium-225 (Ac-225) supply and further partnering opportunities on finished products as both companies broaden their respective commercialization strategies for targeted radionuclide therapies (TRTs) and other innovative products.
Sea Based Defense Equipment Global Market Report 2021 Featuring Major Companies China Shipbuilding Industry Company; CSRA; Austal; BWX Technologies Inc and CSRA. - ResearchAndMarkets.com
BWXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|