BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BWXT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.48% -- which is higher than about only 0.74% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BWXT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SFE, AGI, LITE, RPRX and CDOR.
BWXT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BWXT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 45.12% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of BWX Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- BWX Technologies Inc's market cap of $5 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 75% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, BWXT has a beta lower than 68.61% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BWX Technologies Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 72.42% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BWXT Dividend Chart
BWXT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|