BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BWXT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.41% -- which is higher than about only 1.4% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BWXT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ED, LAUR, RPRX, SJW and XLNX.
BWXT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding BWX Technologies Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 2.84% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of BWX Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, BWX Technologies Inc's expected return of -2.84% is higher than 83.56% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BWXT has a discount rate lower than 83.56% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, BWXT has a beta lower than 94.04% of them.
BWXT Dividend Chart
BWXT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|