BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BWXT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -494.83% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 1.74% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BWXT's price: CNSL, YIN, ARTW, GSHD and LINC.
BWXT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding BWX Technologies Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.44% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BWX Technologies Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, BWX Technologies Inc's expected return of -2.44% is higher than 79.45% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BWX Technologies Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.45% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BWX Technologies Inc than it is for 94.52% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
BWXT Dividend Chart
BWXT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|