The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX): Price and Financial Metrics
BX Stock Summary
- BX has a market capitalization of $38,393,949,219 -- more than approximately 94.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Blackstone Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Blackstone Group Inc comes in at -29.95%, a number that bests only 6.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackstone Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ROP, MNST, F, CTSH, and VFC.
- Visit BX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstone.com.
BX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.76||52-week high||$64.97|
|Prev. close||$61.97||52-week low||$32.44|
|Day high||$63.43||Avg. volume||4,080,994|
|50-day MA||$58.82||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$50.33||Market Cap||41.38B|
The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) Company Bio
Blackstone Group launches and manages private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of hedge funds, and credit-focused funds for its clients. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
BX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Blackstone Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Blackstone Group Inc ranked in the 35st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Blackstone Group Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.04% -- higher than only 23% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Blackstone Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Blackstone Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|