The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.13% of US stocks.
- BX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.32% of US stocks).
BX Stock Summary
- Blackstone Inc's market capitalization of $90,901,901,183 is ahead of 97.17% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, BX has reported earnings growth of 562.07%, putting it ahead of 95.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Blackstone Inc comes in at 428.12%, a number that bests 98.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blackstone Inc are ADP, INFY, FISV, MCO, and SPGI.
- Visit BX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstone.com.
BX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BX's price/sales ratio is 40.62% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 172 months, BX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.7.
- BX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BX.
BX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 117.86%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.75%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 106.44%.
The table below shows BX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.41% of graded US stocks.
- BX's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 30th of 451 Trading stocks.
- CG, GS, and NAVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BX.
The table below shows BX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.63||52-week high||$137.84|
|Prev. close||$132.52||52-week low||$49.40|
|Day high||$137.84||Avg. volume||3,456,348|
|50-day MA||$122.51||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$94.57||Market Cap||94.41B|
The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) Company Bio
Blackstone Group launches and manages private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of hedge funds, and credit-focused funds for its clients. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BX Latest Social Stream
View Full BX Social Stream
Latest BX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackstone Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, October 19, 2021--Blackstone Private Credit Fund (BCRED) and Blackstone Secured Lending Fund (BXSL), Blackstone Credit’s business development companies (BDCs), today announced the appointment of Vik Sawhney to their Boards of Trustees. BCRED and BXSL are part of the direct lending platform within Blackstone’s $163 billion credit business, the firm’s fastest growing segment.
Blackstone Inc. (BX) closed the most recent trading day at $123.03, moving +0.82% from the previous trading session.
Blackstone Announces Appointment of Emily Yoder as Senior Managing Director, Strategic Relationships
NEW YORK, October 13, 2021--Blackstone today announced the appointment of Emily Yoder as Senior Managing Director, Strategic Relationship Management. She will serve as a primary interface with Blackstone’s banking and other financial services partners. In this newly created role, Ms. Yoder will be responsible for delivering a firm-wide approach to relationship management.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., October 13, 2021--Blackstone Life Sciences ("BXLS"), Blackstone’s life sciences business, announced today that Dr. Monika Vnuk and Matt Lane have joined BXLS as Managing Directors in the firm’s Cambridge office. Dr. Vnuk joins from Pfizer, where she served as Vice President of Worldwide Business Development, having recently led Pfizer’s partnership with BioNTech for their COVID-19 vaccine. Mr. Lane joins with more than 20 years of experience in advising life sciences companies,
The asset manager and a music company create a fund to buy song catalogs, expecting such rights to grow amid the rise in online streaming.
BX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|