The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $92,297,038,658, Blackstone Inc has a greater market value than 97.17% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BX has reported earnings growth of 361.88%, putting it ahead of 93.95% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BX's revenue has grown 270% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.88% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackstone Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADP, SPGI, BKNG, BLK, and ICE.
- BX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blackstone Inc's official web site, go to www.blackstone.com.
BX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BX's price/sales ratio is 40.62% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 172 months, BX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.7.
- BX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BX.
BX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.16%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 117.86%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 164.81%.
The table below shows BX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.35% of graded US stocks.
- BX's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 30th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CG, WY, and NAVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BX.
The table below shows BX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.34||52-week high||$149.78|
|Prev. close||$106.50||52-week low||$86.97|
|Day high||$107.40||Avg. volume||4,782,973|
|50-day MA||$98.82||Dividend yield||4.77%|
|200-day MA||$117.05||Market Cap||75.32B|
The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) Company Bio
Blackstone Group launches and manages private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of hedge funds, and credit-focused funds for its clients. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BX Latest Social Stream
View Full BX Social Stream
Latest BX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackstone Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BX as an investment opportunity.
IX vs. BX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Blackstone Real Estate Announces Formation of April Housing and Appoints Alice Carr as Chief Executive Officer
New Company Furthers Blackstone’s Commitment to Creating and Preserving Affordable Housing
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2022.
Blackstone Inc has never approached Toshiba Corp about a potential buyout, the two companies said on Thursday, denying a media report. Nikkei Business Publications reported on Thursday that U.S. private equity firm Blackstone had made a buyout offer for the Japanese conglomerate, citing multiple unidentified sources. "Blackstone has never approached Toshiba about a take-private," a Blackstone spokesperson said.
TOKYO (Reuters) -Blackstone Inc has never approached Toshiba Corp about a potential buyout, the two companies said on Thursday, denying a media report. Nikkei Business Publications reported on Thursday that U.S. private equity firm Blackstone had made a buyout offer for the Japanese conglomerate, citing multiple unidentified sources. "Blackstone has never approached Toshiba about a take-private," a Blackstone spokesperson said.
BX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|