The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX): Price and Financial Metrics
BX Stock Summary
- BX has a market capitalization of $35,160,604,826 -- more than approximately 94.2% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Blackstone Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Blackstone Group Inc comes in at -25.99%, a number that bests only 7.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTSH, STZ, ROP, F, and JCI.
- BX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blackstone Group Inc's official web site, go to www.blackstone.com.
BX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BX Price/Volume Stats
The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) Company Bio
Blackstone Group launches and manages private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of hedge funds, and credit-focused funds for its clients. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.