The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.73% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BX has returned $2,859,922,000 US dollars -- more than 94.38% of public US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for BX has a compound average growth rate of 326.44%, which is higher than 97.71% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SFUN, PRGO, NJDCY, INTZ and UL.
BX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 55.71% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 88 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 92.11% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 97.35% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for BX, approximately merely 1.74% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
BX Dividend Chart
BX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|