Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC): Price and Financial Metrics
BXC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BXC is -131.08 -- better than merely 0.07% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -63.35 for BlueLinx Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 0.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BXC has reported earnings growth of -1,699.02%, putting it ahead of merely 1.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASNA, LL, RCII, CIR, and NCSM.
- Visit BXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bluelinxco.com.
BXC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.36||52-week high||$35.40|
|Prev. close||$13.45||52-week low||$7.87|
|Day high||$13.52||Avg. volume||101,079|
|50-day MA||$13.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.13||Market Cap||125.12M|
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) Company Bio
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. distributes building and industrial products in North America. It distributes products in two principal categories, structural products and specialty products. The companys structural products include plywood, oriented strand board, rebar and remesh, lumber, and other wood products primarily used for structural support, walls, and floorings in construction projects. Its specialty products comprise roofing, insulation, specialty panels, moldings, engineered wood products, vinyl products, outdoor living and metal products, and particle boards. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
BXC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BXC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BlueLinx Holdings Inc ranked in the 83st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 403.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BXC, they are:
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 3.46% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 20.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, BlueLinx Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|