Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXC POWR Grades
- BXC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BXC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.65% of US stocks).
BXC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BXC is 8.2 -- better than 95.73% of US stocks.
- BXC's current price/earnings ratio is 2.24, which is higher than only 2.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- BXC's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GPI, JELD, DXYN, ABG, and AVT.
- Visit BXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bluelinxco.com.
BXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BXC's price/earnings ratio is 83.58% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 220 months, BXC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXC.
BXC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1793.65%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.63%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -39.04%.
The table below shows BXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.68% of graded US stocks.
- BXC's asset turnover comes in at 3.516 -- ranking 12th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HBP, BCC, and POOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXC.
The table below shows BXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.15||52-week high||$100.01|
|Prev. close||$84.27||52-week low||$57.49|
|Day high||$85.69||Avg. volume||73,126|
|50-day MA||$72.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.73||Market Cap||769.33M|
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) Company Bio
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. distributes building and industrial products in North America. It distributes products in two principal categories, structural products and specialty products. The companys structural products include plywood, oriented strand board, rebar and remesh, lumber, and other wood products primarily used for structural support, walls, and floorings in construction projects. Its specialty products comprise roofing, insulation, specialty panels, moldings, engineered wood products, vinyl products, outdoor living and metal products, and particle boards. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXC Latest Social Stream
View Full BXC Social Stream
Latest BXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXC as an investment opportunity.
While BlueLinx Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BXC ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a double-digit...
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. found using ticker (BXC) have now 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 112 and 95 calculating the mean target price we have 99.4. Given that the stocks previous close was at 68.63 this would imply there is a potential upside of 44.8%. The day 50 moving average is 67.54 and the 200 day moving average is 73.16. The market capitalisation for the company is $632m. Find out more information at: https://www.bluelinxco.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="BXC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $915m based on the market concensus. BlueLinx Holdings Inc., tog...
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. found using ticker (BXC) have now 5 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 112 and 95 and has a mean target at 99.4. With the stocks previous close at 68.38 this indicates there is a potential upside of 45.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 67.54 while the 200 day moving average is 73.68. The company has a market capitalisation of $603m. Company Website: https://www.bluelinxco.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="BXC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $877m based on the market concensus. BlueLinx Holdings Inc., together with its subsidiaries, dis...
Consensus EPS estimates for BlueLinx were $10.70, but it looks like they will earn over $31 in EPS. Check out why we think BXC is grossly undervalued.
Voss Capital, an investment management company, released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Voss Capital’s funds, Voss Value Fund, LP, and the Voss Value Offshore Fund, Ltd returned +1.7% and +1.3%, respectively, in the third quarter compared to a -2.2% return for the Russell 2000 index, -4.6% return […]
BXC Price Returns