Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC): Price and Financial Metrics
BXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.69||52-week high||$98.33|
|Prev. close||$82.78||52-week low||$57.49|
|Day high||$82.05||Avg. volume||88,462|
|50-day MA||$87.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.62||Market Cap||726.45M|
BXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BXC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.63% of US stocks).
BXC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BXC is 5.66 -- better than 92.25% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC is higher than just 5.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 6.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VRM, IBP, ALG, ATGE, and OPCH.
- BXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.bluelinxco.com.
BXC Valuation Summary
- BXC's price/earnings ratio is 5.7; this is 69.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BXC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXC.
BXC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41485.47%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.97%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.97%.
The table below shows BXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.68% of graded US stocks.
- BXC's asset turnover comes in at 3.516 -- ranking 12th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HBP, BCC, and POOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXC.
The table below shows BXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) Company Bio
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. distributes building and industrial products in North America. It distributes products in two principal categories, structural products and specialty products. The companys structural products include plywood, oriented strand board, rebar and remesh, lumber, and other wood products primarily used for structural support, walls, and floorings in construction projects. Its specialty products comprise roofing, insulation, specialty panels, moldings, engineered wood products, vinyl products, outdoor living and metal products, and particle boards. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
BXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXC Latest Social Stream
View Full BXC Social Stream
Latest BXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXC as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for BlueLinx Holdings is US$87.16 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
Skaggs is a seasoned building products executive and will lead BlueLinx’s West RegionMARIETTA, Ga., Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, is pleased to announce the appointment of Todd Skaggs as Regional Vice President (RVP) for the West Region, effective August 7, 2023. Skaggs, a highly accomplished building products executive, brings over two decades of experience in sales, distribution, and operational
BlueLinx (BXC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.82% and 8.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MARIETTA, Ga., Aug. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, today reported financial results for the three months ended July 1, 2023. SECOND QUARTER 2023 HIGHLIGHTS(all comparisons are versus the prior year period unless otherwise noted) Net sales of $816 million, a decrease of $423 millionGross profit of $136 million, gross margin of 16.6% and specialty product gross margin of 19.1%Net income of $24 million, or
MARIETTA, Ga., July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, will issue second quarter 2023 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, August 1, 2023. A conference call to discuss the Company’s second quarter results will be hosted by Shyam Reddy, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kelly Janzen, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Andy Wamser, Senior Vice President and Chief Finan
BXC Price Returns