Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.8% of US stocks.
- BXC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BXC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.32% of US stocks).
BXC Stock Summary
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.54% of US listed stocks.
- BXC's current price/earnings ratio is 2.57, which is higher than only 1.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, BlueLinx Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANDE, GPI, OMI, CIR, and THRY.
- BXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlueLinx Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.bluelinxco.com.
BXC Valuation Summary
- BXC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.65% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- BXC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 204 months.
- Over the past 204 months, BXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXC.
BXC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 30.07%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1324.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.59%.
The table below shows BXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.68% of graded US stocks.
- BXC's asset turnover comes in at 3.516 -- ranking 12th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HBP, BCC, and POOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXC.
The table below shows BXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.04||52-week high||$100.01|
|Prev. close||$90.79||52-week low||$35.00|
|Day high||$93.72||Avg. volume||161,165|
|50-day MA||$78.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.65||Market Cap||811.66M|
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) Company Bio
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. distributes building and industrial products in North America. It distributes products in two principal categories, structural products and specialty products. The companys structural products include plywood, oriented strand board, rebar and remesh, lumber, and other wood products primarily used for structural support, walls, and floorings in construction projects. Its specialty products comprise roofing, insulation, specialty panels, moldings, engineered wood products, vinyl products, outdoor living and metal products, and particle boards. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXC Latest Social Stream
View Full BXC Social Stream
Latest BXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlueLinx Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXC as an investment opportunity.
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Predictions
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BXC ) just released its latest annual results and things are looking bullish. BlueLinx...
Bluelinx Holdings, Inc. (BXC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 10:00 ET Company Participants Ryan Taylor - VP, IR & Treasury Dwight Gibson - President, CEO & Director Kelly Janzen - CFO, Treasurer, SVP & Principal Accounting Officer Conference Call Participants Gregory Palm - Craig-Hallum Capital Group Kurt...
BlueLinx Reports Strong Fourth Quarter Results Completes Historic 2021 with All-Time High Profitability
MARIETTA, Ga., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC) , a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, today reported financial results for the three months and twelve months ended January 1, 2022.
BlueLinx Holdings press release (BXC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $7.30 beats by $3.64.Revenue of $972.95M (+12.4% Y/Y) beats by $120.47M.Gross margin of 19.9%, up 550 basis points. Adjusted
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. found using ticker (BXC) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 110 and 102 calculating the mean target price we have 105.25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 87.59 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 20.2%. The day 50 moving average is 80.93 and the 200 moving average now moves to 60.65. The market cap for the company is $832m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.bluelinxco.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=BXC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,000m based on the market concensus. BlueLinx Holdings Inc., together with its subs...
BXC Price Returns