Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- BXC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BXC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.23, BlueLinx Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.08% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.1, BlueLinx Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 0.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BXC's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlueLinx Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VTNR, ANDE, ABG, SUMR, and GPI.
- Visit BXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bluelinxco.com.
BXC Valuation Summary
- BXC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.65% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- BXC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 204 months.
- Over the past 204 months, BXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXC.
BXC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 858.81%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.97%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.84%.
The table below shows BXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.95% of graded US stocks.
- BXC's asset turnover comes in at 3.566 -- ranking 12th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- ABC, HBP, and SIMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXC.
The table below shows BXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.72||52-week high||$70.38|
|Prev. close||$51.16||52-week low||$17.10|
|Day high||$51.50||Avg. volume||201,981|
|50-day MA||$50.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.80||Market Cap||493.20M|
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) Company Bio
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. distributes building and industrial products in North America. It distributes products in two principal categories, structural products and specialty products. The companys structural products include plywood, oriented strand board, rebar and remesh, lumber, and other wood products primarily used for structural support, walls, and floorings in construction projects. Its specialty products comprise roofing, insulation, specialty panels, moldings, engineered wood products, vinyl products, outdoor living and metal products, and particle boards. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXC Latest Social Stream
View Full BXC Social Stream
Latest BXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlueLinx Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 11 stocks to buy now according to Jeffrey Gendell’s Tontine Asset Management based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Gendell’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Stocks to Buy Now According to Jeffrey Gendell’s […]
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) shares jumped 6.6% in Monday’s extended trading session after the company made dual announcements: the termination of its “at-the-market” equity offering program, as well as the authorization of a new share repurchase program of up to $25 million. Shares of the American wholesaler and distributor of building and industrial products have gained 157% over the past year. (See BlueLinx Holdings stock charts on TipRanks) The company believes that it has sufficient liquidity and chose to terminate the equity offering, thereby alleviating shareholders’ concerns regarding the dilution of shareholders’ interests.
MARIETTA, Ga., Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, announced today that its Board of Directors authorized a new share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to $25 million of its outstanding shares of common stock in the open market, in accordance with all applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 10b-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as ame
MARIETTA, Ga., Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, announced today the termination of its “at-the-market” equity offering program (the “ATM Offering”) with Jefferies LLC (“Jefferies”) as sales agent. The Company elected to terminate the ATM Offering given its ample liquidity and to limit uncertainty and unfavorable dilution for its shareholders. The Company initiated the 10-trading day te
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) shares are rising more than 9 percent on Wednesday morning trade after the company reported a significant growth in earnings supported by growth in revenues.
BXC Price Returns