Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC): Price and Financial Metrics
BXC Stock Summary
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.25% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, BlueLinx Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.43% of stocks in our set.
- BXC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BlueLinx Holdings Inc are WU, CSTM, FUN, TCO, and THC.
- Visit BXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bluelinxco.com.
BXC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$35.40|
|Prev. close||$3.88||52-week low||$3.61|
|Day high||$3.97||Avg. volume||198,968|
|50-day MA||$9.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.87||Market Cap||35.03M|
Bluelinx Holdings Inc. (BXC) Company Bio
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. distributes building and industrial products in North America. It distributes products in two principal categories, structural products and specialty products. The companys structural products include plywood, oriented strand board, rebar and remesh, lumber, and other wood products primarily used for structural support, walls, and floorings in construction projects. Its specialty products comprise roofing, insulation, specialty panels, moldings, engineered wood products, vinyl products, outdoor living and metal products, and particle boards. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.