BlueLinx Holdings Inc (BXC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering BlueLinx Holdings Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BXC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- BXC has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- BXC has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- BXC has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 1.09% of Wholesale stocks.
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 63.69% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- BXC has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of BXC is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of BXC is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for BXC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.