Bluegreen Vacations Corporation (BXG): Price and Financial Metrics
BXG Stock Summary
- BXG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than merely 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Bluegreen Vacations Corp's stock had its IPO on November 17, 2017, making it an older stock than only 5.66% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Bluegreen Vacations Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bluegreen Vacations Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HVT, KELYA, CVR, WMK, and BDL.
- BXG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bluegreen Vacations Corp's official web site, go to www.bluegreenvacations.com.
BXG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$16.51|
|Prev. close||$9.55||52-week low||$7.60|
|Day high||$9.42||Avg. volume||28,211|
|50-day MA||$9.77||Dividend yield||5.45%|
|200-day MA||$10.10||Market Cap||666.29M|
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation (BXG) Company Bio
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation operates as a sales, marketing, and management company focusing on the vacation ownership industry in the United States. The company markets, sells, and manages vacation ownership interests (VOIs) in resorts that are developed or acquired by the company, or developed and owned by others. Its VOIs enable buyers to use resort accommodations through an annual or biennial allotment of points, which represent their ownership and beneficial use rights in perpetuity in the Bluegreen Vacation Club. It also provides property and homeowners’ association management, VOI title, mortgage servicing, and resort amenity operational services; and financing to individual purchasers of VOIs. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation is a subsidiary of BBX Capital Corporation.
BXG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BXG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bluegreen Vacations Corp ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bluegreen Vacations Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.98 years, is -0.26% -- higher than merely 7.08% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 22.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 63.53% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|