Bluegreen Vacations Corpo. (BXG): Price and Financial Metrics
BXG Stock Summary
- Bluegreen Vacations Corp's stock had its IPO on November 17, 2017, making it an older stock than just 10.58% of US equities in our set.
- BXG's current price/earnings ratio is 91.21, which is higher than 88.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BXG comes in at 19.51% -- higher than that of 90.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bluegreen Vacations Corp are KRO, FFHL, VSH, IBA, and BDL.
- Visit BXG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bluegreenvacations.com.
BXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.16||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$10.35||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$10.36||Avg. volume||32,884|
|50-day MA||$9.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.94||Market Cap||736.44M|
Bluegreen Vacations Corpo. (BXG) Company Bio
Bluegreen Vacations Corp. is a vacation ownership company, which markets and sells vacation ownership interests (VOIs) and manages resorts in leisure and urban destinations. Its resort network includes 42 Club, and 24 Club Associate. The company operates through the following segments: Sales of VOIs & Financing, and Resort Operations & Club Management. The Sales of VOIs & Financing segment markets and sells VOIs that it owns; also sells VOIs through fee-for-service agreements with third-party developers; and provides consumer financing. The Resort Operations & Club Management segment provides management services to the Bluegreen Vacation Club and to a majority of the HOAs of the resorts. This segment also manages the club reservation services, provides services to owners and performs billing and collections services. Bluegreen Vacations was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL.
BXG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BXG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bluegreen Vacations Corp ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BXG, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.32 years comes in at -0.11%; that's greater than just 12.79% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 20.62% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Bluegreen Vacations Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 74.16% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXG Latest Social Stream
View Full BXG Social Stream
Latest BXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bluegreen Vacations Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXG as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation (BVH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1075.00% and 2.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bluegreen Vacations (BXG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 3.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation Reports Simpler, "Pure" Holding Company Structure and Financials
BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORPORATION REPORTS SIMPLER, "PURE" HOLDING COMPANY STRUCTURE AND FINANCIALS
Bluegreen Vacations Announces Newly Redesigned Sales and Marketing Infrastructure
BXG Price Returns
Continue Researching BXGWant to see what other sources are saying about Bluegreen Vacations Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!