Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXMT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BXMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXMT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BXMT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.61% of US stocks).
BXMT Stock Summary
- BXMT's went public 35.09 years ago, making it older than 91.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BXMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.51% of US equities we're observing.
- BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -108.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AOMR, DX, GPMT, BLX, and EFC.
- BXMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.blackstonemortgagetrust.com.
BXMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BXMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.59% higher, now standing at 56.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BXMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXMT.
BXMT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.01%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.23%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 149.91%.
The table below shows BXMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.7% of graded US stocks.
- BXMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 326th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BFS, SIEB, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXMT.
The table below shows BXMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.43||52-week high||$32.90|
|Prev. close||$24.58||52-week low||$21.49|
|Day high||$24.47||Avg. volume||1,623,549|
|50-day MA||$24.21||Dividend yield||10.15%|
|200-day MA||$28.69||Market Cap||4.18B|
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Company Bio
Blackstone Mortgage Trust originates and acquires senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXMT Latest Social Stream
View Full BXMT Social Stream
Latest BXMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXMT as an investment opportunity.
Having purchased US$1.5m worth of Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BXMT) stock, the recent 5.4% pullback is not what insiders may have expected
Insiders who bought US$1.5m worth of Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc.'s ( NYSE:BXMT ) stock at an average buy price of...
Blackstone Mortgage (BXMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.23% and 5.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, October 26, 2022--Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BXMT) today reported its third quarter 2022 results. Net income attributable to Blackstone Mortgage Trust for the third quarter was $103.2 million. Third quarter EPS, Distributable EPS, and dividends paid per basic share were $0.60, $0.71 and $0.62 respectively.
AGNC Investment (AGNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.31% and 38.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BXMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXMTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch