Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT): Price and Financial Metrics
BXMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.09||52-week high||$24.98|
|Prev. close||$22.18||52-week low||$16.60|
|Day high||$23.15||Avg. volume||2,664,568|
|50-day MA||$21.38||Dividend yield||11.14%|
|200-day MA||$20.40||Market Cap||3.98B|
BXMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXMT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BXMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.8% of US stocks.
- BXMT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BXMT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.18% of US stocks).
BXMT Stock Summary
- BXMT's went public 36.05 years ago, making it older than 91.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 99.25% of US stocks.
- BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC are MITT, TRTX, CIM, BLX, and EFC.
- Visit BXMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstonemortgagetrust.com.
BXMT Valuation Summary
- BXMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.9; this is 288.24% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BXMT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXMT.
BXMT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -24.5%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -24.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36%.
The table below shows BXMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.7% of graded US stocks.
- BXMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 326th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BFS, SIEB, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXMT.
The table below shows BXMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Company Bio
Blackstone Mortgage Trust originates and acquires senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New York, New York.
BXMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXMT Latest Social Stream
View Full BXMT Social Stream
Latest BXMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXMT as an investment opportunity.
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BXMT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 25, 2023 Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.78, expectations were $0.72. Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Blackstone Mortgage Trust Third Quarter 2023 Investor Call. Today’s call is being recorded. At this time all participants are in a […]
Q3 2023 Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc Earnings Call
Over the last year, a good number of insiders have significantly increased their holdings in Blackstone Mortgage Trust...
A detailed look into Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's third quarter 2023 financial performance
NEW YORK, October 25, 2023--Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BXMT) today reported its third quarter 2023 results. Net income attributable to Blackstone Mortgage Trust for the third quarter was $30 million. Third quarter EPS, Distributable EPS, and dividends paid per basic share were $0.17, $0.78, and $0.62, respectively.
BXMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXMTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch