Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT): Price and Financial Metrics
BXMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.75||52-week high||$25.82|
|Prev. close||$21.78||52-week low||$16.60|
|Day high||$22.12||Avg. volume||2,728,958|
|50-day MA||$22.25||Dividend yield||11.28%|
|200-day MA||$20.75||Market Cap||3.75B|
BXMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXMT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BXMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.06% of US stocks.
- BXMT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BXMT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BXMT Stock Summary
- BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.15% of US equities in our set.
- For BXMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BXMT comes in at 29.61% -- higher than that of 93.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRTX, MITT, CIM, WMC, and EFC.
- BXMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.blackstonemortgagetrust.com.
BXMT Valuation Summary
- BXMT's price/earnings ratio is 14.5; this is 46.1% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BXMT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 32.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXMT.
BXMT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -24.5%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -24.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36%.
The table below shows BXMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.7% of graded US stocks.
- BXMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 326th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BFS, SIEB, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXMT.
The table below shows BXMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Company Bio
Blackstone Mortgage Trust originates and acquires senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New York, New York.
BXMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXMT Latest Social Stream
View Full BXMT Social Stream
Latest BXMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXMT as an investment opportunity.
Annaly's (NLY) prudent asset selection strategy and diversification of its investment portfolio will help it navigate spread widening and interest rate volatility woes.
Credit Agricole SA (OTC:CRARY), a leading player in the Finance sector, has been capturing the attention of investors with its impressive year-to-date returns, which have surpassed the sector's average performance. As of Thursday, CRARY's growth rate stands at approximately 18.8%, significantly exceeding the average return of 7.5% for Finance companies.
Here is how Credit Agricole SA (CRARY) and Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
NEW YORK, September 15, 2023--Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE: BXMT) declared a dividend of $0.62 per share of class A common stock with respect to the third quarter of 2023. This dividend is payable on October 13, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 29, 2023.
On September 11, 2023, Katharine Keenan, CEO & President of Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (NYSE:BXMT), sold 2,275 shares of the company.
BXMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXMTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch