Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXMT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BXMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.57% of US stocks.
- BXMT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- BXMT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BXMT Stock Summary
- BXMT's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 90.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 99.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BXMT is more volatile than only 8.86% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KREF, TRTX, ARI, ACRE, and DX.
- BXMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.blackstonemortgagetrust.com.
BXMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BXMT's price/earnings ratio is 66.44% lower, now standing at 12.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BXMT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, BXMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXMT.
BXMT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.47%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 29.97%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.62%.
The table below shows BXMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.45% of graded US stocks.
- BXMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.026 -- ranking 322nd of 445 Trading stocks.
- EGP, BFS, and GSBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXMT.
The table below shows BXMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.18||52-week high||$33.88|
|Prev. close||$32.45||52-week low||$20.70|
|Day high||$32.95||Avg. volume||1,123,358|
|50-day MA||$31.85||Dividend yield||7.71%|
|200-day MA||$31.04||Market Cap||4.73B|
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Company Bio
Blackstone Mortgage Trust originates and acquires senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXMT Latest Social Stream
View Full BXMT Social Stream
Latest BXMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXMT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, October 06, 2021--Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE: BXMT) (the "Company") today announced that it will publish its third quarter 2021 earnings presentation on its website at www.bxmt.com and file its Form 10-Q pre-market on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. The Company will also host a conference call the same day at 9:00 a.m. ET to review results.
NEW YORK, October 05, 2021--Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BXMT) (the "Company") today announced the closing of its private offering of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of its 3.750% senior secured notes due 2027 (the "Notes"). The Notes are fully and unconditionally guaranteed on an unsubordinated secured basis by each wholly owned subsidiary of the Company that is a domestic subsidiary or that guarantees or becomes a borrower under the Company’s Term Loan Credit Agreement and
MGM Resorts International Closes Purchase Of Infinity World's 50% Interest In CityCenter And Completes Sale-Leaseback Transaction Of CityCenter Real Estate Assets With Blackstone
MGM Resorts International ("MGM Resorts" or the "Company") (NYSE: MGM) today announced the closing of the previously announced purchase of Infinity World Development Corp's ("Infinity World") 50 percent interest in CityCenter Holdings, LLC for $2.125 billion.
NEW YORK, September 27, 2021--Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BXMT) (the "Company") announced the pricing of a private offering of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of its 3.750% senior secured notes due 2027 (the "Notes"). The Notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed on an unsubordinated secured basis by each wholly owned subsidiary of the Company that is a domestic subsidiary or that guarantees or becomes a borrower under the Company’s Term Loan Credit Agreement and af
Blackstone Mortgage Trust's shares are down 22% from pre-pandemic highs. Is now the time to buy?
BXMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXMTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch