Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT): Price and Financial Metrics
BXMT Stock Summary
- For BXMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.05% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BXMT is more volatile than just 0.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -49.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MFA, TRTX, ACRE, TWO, and KREF.
- Visit BXMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstonemortgagetrust.com.
BXMT Daily Price Range
BXMT 52-Week Price Range
BXMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXMT Price/Volume Stats
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Company Bio
Blackstone Mortgage Trust originates and acquires senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New York, New York.