Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXMT POWR Grades
- BXMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXMT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BXMT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
BXMT Stock Summary
- For BXMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.41% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BXMT is more volatile than only 1.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BXMT comes in at -99.13% -- higher than that of only 3.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KREF, TRTX, GPMT, DX, and ARI.
- BXMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.blackstonemortgagetrust.com.
BXMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BXMT's price/earnings ratio is 66.44% lower, now standing at 12.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BXMT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, BXMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXMT.
BXMT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.47%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 40.62%.
The table below shows BXMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.7% of graded US stocks.
- BXMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 326th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BFS, SIEB, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXMT.
The table below shows BXMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.19||52-week high||$34.04|
|Prev. close||$27.67||52-week low||$25.99|
|Day high||$28.25||Avg. volume||1,520,423|
|50-day MA||$29.83||Dividend yield||8.8%|
|200-day MA||$31.13||Market Cap||4.80B|
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Company Bio
Blackstone Mortgage Trust originates and acquires senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXMT Latest Social Stream
View Full BXMT Social Stream
Latest BXMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXMT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 23, 2022--Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE:BXMT) announced today that Katie Keenan, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Citi Global Property Conference 2022 on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:15am ET.
As shown below, we cover a large swath of mortgage real estate investment trusts, more commonly known as mREITs: (iREIT)For most mREIT investors, dividend yield is the go-to metric for selecting stocks. But we believe it pays more than just dividends to carefully examine each security. Payouts are only as...
Mortgage REITs sport incredibly high dividend yields, but how vulnerable are those yields to rising interest rates?
Blackstone Mortgage (BXMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.81% and 39.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, February 09, 2022--Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BXMT) today reported its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results. Full year EPS, Distributable EPS, and dividends paid per share were $2.77, $2.62, and $2.48, respectively.
BXMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXMTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch