Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT): Price and Financial Metrics
BXMT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 99.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BXMT is more volatile than only 3.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -47.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc are GPMT, MFA, ACRE, TRTX, and KREF.
- Visit BXMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackstonemortgagetrust.com.
BXMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.06||52-week high||$40.62|
|Prev. close||$36.94||52-week low||$33.97|
|Day high||$36.42||Avg. volume||1,129,315|
|50-day MA||$38.17||Dividend yield||6.71%|
|200-day MA||$36.44||Market Cap||4.88B|
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Company Bio
Blackstone Mortgage Trust originates and acquires senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New York, New York.