BancorpSouth Bank (BXS): Price and Financial Metrics
BXS Stock Summary
- BXS's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.68 for Bancorpsouth Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bancorpsouth Inc is reporting a growth rate of 34.25%; that's higher than 76.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bancorpsouth Inc are FBP, SPFI, INDB, GNTY, and GABC.
- Visit BXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancorpsouth.com.
BXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.87||52-week high||$32.32|
|Prev. close||$30.72||52-week low||$17.21|
|Day high||$32.32||Avg. volume||398,053|
|50-day MA||$29.30||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$24.47||Market Cap||3.27B|
BancorpSouth Bank (BXS) Company Bio
BancorpSouth provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals and small-to-medium size businesses in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Missouri, and Illinois. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
BXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXS Latest Social Stream
View Full BXS Social Stream
Latest BXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancorpsouth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXS as an investment opportunity.
Earnings of BancorpSouth Bank (BXS) will likely receive a boost this year from the acquisitions of two bank holding companies. Altogether, the companies will likely add $943 million of loans to BancorpSouth’s loan portfolio. Additionally, the acquisition will likely lead to a better funding mix, which will limit the margin...
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The...
At its regular quarterly meeting today, the Board of Directors of BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE: BXS) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per share of common stock. The common stock dividend is payable on April 1, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2021.
Navient's (NAVI) Q4 results reflect a decline in provisions, partially offset by lower fee income and rise in expenses.
UMB Financial's (UMBF) Q4 results highlight stellar revenues, partly muted by higher provisions and expenses.
BXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXSWant to do more research on Bancorpsouth Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!