BancorpSouth Bank (BXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXS POWR Grades
- BXS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BXS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.52% of US stocks).
BXS Stock Summary
- Bancorpsouth Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- BXS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BXS is more volatile than only 19.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bancorpsouth Inc are SASR, SRCE, HTLF, UVSP, and GABC.
- BXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bancorpsouth Inc's official web site, go to www.bancorpsouth.com.
BXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BXS's price/earnings ratio is 27.27% higher, now standing at 15.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BXS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- BXS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXS.
BXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.79||52-week high||$35.59|
|Prev. close||$25.51||52-week low||$18.10|
|Day high||$26.09||Avg. volume||706,637|
|50-day MA||$28.63||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$28.81||Market Cap||2.64B|
BancorpSouth Bank (BXS) Company Bio
BancorpSouth provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals and small-to-medium size businesses in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Missouri, and Illinois. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
BXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXS Latest Social Stream
View Full BXS Social Stream
Latest BXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancorpsouth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXS as an investment opportunity.
BXS earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Available with me today are Valerie, Hank, Billy and Sam. Senior team from Cadence and BancorpSouth, Dan, Chris, Valerie, Hank and myself have been traveling to multiple markets and meeting with our local bankers, answering questions and talking through the future together.
BancorpSouth's (BXS) Q2 earnings reflect solid revenues and improved deposits despite a low-rate economy that hurt margins.
BancorpSouth (BXS): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.86 beats by $0.18; GAAP EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $282.13M (+7.8% Y/Y) beats by $13.51M.Press Release...
BancorpSouth (BXS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.36% and 6.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|