BancorpSouth Bank (BXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXS POWR Grades
- BXS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.9% of US stocks.
- BXS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- BXS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BXS Stock Summary
- Bancorpsouth Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.68 for Bancorpsouth Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.83% of US stocks.
- Bancorpsouth Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 71.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bancorpsouth Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FBP, UVSP, TRMK, GABC, and HTLF.
- BXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bancorpsouth Inc's official web site, go to www.bancorpsouth.com.
BXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.42||52-week high||$35.59|
|Prev. close||$30.24||52-week low||$17.21|
|Day high||$30.82||Avg. volume||605,764|
|50-day MA||$31.70||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$26.84||Market Cap||3.02B|
BancorpSouth Bank (BXS) Company Bio
BancorpSouth provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals and small-to-medium size businesses in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Missouri, and Illinois. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
BXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXS Latest Social Stream
View Full BXS Social Stream
Latest BXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancorpsouth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXS as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of BancorpSouth Bank ( NYSE:BXS ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders often...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does BancorpSouth (BXS) have what it takes? Let's find out.
BancorpSouth (BXS) completes the previously announced merger deals with National United and FNS Bancshares.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - INSW, LMNX, CNBKA, BXS, NCBS
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE: BXS) ("BancorpSouth") has completed its previously announced mergers with National United Bancshares, Inc., the parent company of National United (collectively referred to as "National United"), and with FNS Bancshares, Inc. (OTCQX: FNSB), the parent company of FNB Bank (collectively referred to as "FNS"), effective May 1, 2021.
BXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|