BancorpSouth Bank (BXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BXS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 2.25 years is 0.65% -- which is higher than about 95.37% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BXS's price: ATO, CP, PEP, HTLD and IDRA.
BXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BXS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 61.12% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BXS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Bancorpsouth Inc than it is for just 18.79% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BXS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.98% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, BXS's equity discount rate is less than just 21.63% of those stocks.
BXS Dividend Chart
BXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|