Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYND POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BYND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYND is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BYND ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BYND Stock Summary
- Beyond Meat Inc's stock had its IPO on May 2, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.64% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,680.18%, Beyond Meat Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.01% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BYND has reported earnings growth of 4,620.17%, putting it ahead of 99.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Beyond Meat Inc are TDC, CVLT, FSLR, GORO, and PCRX.
- BYND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Beyond Meat Inc's official web site, go to www.beyondmeat.com.
BYND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BYND's price/sales ratio is 492.59% higher, now standing at 16.
- BYND's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.7 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, BYND's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYND.
BYND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYND has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.8% of graded US stocks.
- BYND's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 46th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BYND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.10||52-week high||$221.00|
|Prev. close||$107.47||52-week low||$98.80|
|Day high||$109.64||Avg. volume||3,305,111|
|50-day MA||$112.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$131.90||Market Cap||6.77B|
Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) Company Bio
Beyond Meat, Inc. engages in the provision of plant-based meats. Its products include ready-to-cook meat under the brands The Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage; and frozen meat namely Beyond Chicken Strips and Beyond Beef Crumbles. The company was founded by Ethan Walden Brown and Brent Taylor in 2009 and is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYND Latest Social Stream
View Full BYND Social Stream
Latest BYND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beyond Meat Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYND as an investment opportunity.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
You may soon be able to give McDonald''s plant-based burgers a try. The fast-food chain will offer the McPlant at eight restaurants across the US starting on November 3rd and until supplies last. It''s a limited-time trial run for the burger, and it''s supposed to help the company figure out how having the item in its menu will impact its kitchen operations. The burger''s patty is made with Beyond Meat plant-based meat. It''s supposed to be different from the company''s patties offered by Carl''s Jr. , Del Taco and other fast-food chains, though, because Beyond Meat co-developed it with McDonald''s itself. Back when the McPlant was first announced , the fast-food giant said it "delivers [its] iconic taste in a sink-your-teeth-in (and wipe-your-mouth) kind of sandwich. Its made with a ju...
McDonalds McPlant burger Source: McDonalds McDonalds will test the plant-based McPlant burger created as part of its partnership with Beyond Meat in eight U.S. restaurants next month. The trial is the latest step in McDonalds cautious march to add plant-based meat to its menu. The company has taken its time to learn more about the  The post McDonalds to test McPlant burger created with Beyond Meat in the U.S. appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Both of these companies are reporting earnings within the next month, and there could be a dip in price that follows.
McDonalds (NYSE: MCD) is set to test the McPlant burger, made in partnership with Beyond Meat, within eight U.S. locations next month. The McPlant features a plant-based patty and will be available beginning November 3 in various cities including El Segundo and Manhattan Beach in California; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Irving and Carrollton, Texas; and Jennings The post McDonalds to Test McPlant Burger Beginning Nov. 3 first appeared on Financial Buzz .
BYND Price Returns