Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BYND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 36.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYND is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BYND ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BYND Stock Summary
- BYND's went public 2.91 years ago, making it older than merely 8.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,785.6%, Beyond Meat Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Beyond Meat Inc is reporting a growth rate of 256.05%; that's higher than 91.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Beyond Meat Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JAMF, ABST, ASPN, ITCI, and SNES.
- BYND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Beyond Meat Inc's official web site, go to www.beyondmeat.com.
BYND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BYND's price/sales ratio is 492.59% higher, now standing at 16.
- BYND's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.7 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, BYND's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYND.
BYND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYND has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.4% of graded US stocks.
- BYND's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 47th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BYND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$160.28|
|Prev. close||$25.50||52-week low||$20.50|
|Day high||$26.00||Avg. volume||3,940,741|
|50-day MA||$40.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.54||Market Cap||1.55B|
Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) Company Bio
Beyond Meat, Inc. engages in the provision of plant-based meats. Its products include ready-to-cook meat under the brands The Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage; and frozen meat namely Beyond Chicken Strips and Beyond Beef Crumbles. The company was founded by Ethan Walden Brown and Brent Taylor in 2009 and is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYND Latest Social Stream
View Full BYND Social Stream
Latest BYND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beyond Meat Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYND as an investment opportunity.
Veteran plant-based meat products maker, Beyond Meat, Inc. (BYND) released disappointing results for its fourth quarter ending December 31, 2021, due to lower volumes and higher investments in extensive product scaling activities, which dampened its margins. The company even issued guidance that fell short of analyst estimates. Following the news, shares reversed their intraday gain of 3.4% and plumetted 10.8% during the extended trading session on February 24. Disappointing Q4 Results In Q4, BYND reported revenues of $100.68 million, which fell 1.2% year-over-year and even missed analysts' estimates of $101.36 million. The fall in revenues was primarily due to a 19.5% decrease in U.S.
Don't let Russia or a bear market invasion in the Nasdaq dictate your next trade in these most-shorted stocks, listen to the long-term charts.
Beyond Meat stock is getting hit after the earnings report. It''s holding a key area on the chart but bulls must still be careful.
Plant-based meat maker Beyond Meat has struggled as new competitors enter the alternative meat space.
Beyond Meat Inc (NASDAQ: BYND ) is trading lower Friday after the company reported weak top-line results for the fourth quarter and issued guidance below estimates. Beyond Meat said fourth-quarter revenue declined 1.2% year-over-year to $100.7 million, which came in below the estimate of $101.36 million. The plant-based meat company reported a quarterly earnings loss of $1.27 per share. "In 2021 we saw strong growth in our international channel net revenues, as well as sporadic yet promising signs of a resumption of growth in U.S. foodservice channel net revenues as COVID-19 variants peaked and declined. These … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BYND Price Returns