Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BYND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 19.85% of US stocks.
- BYND's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BYND ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BYND Stock Summary
- Beyond Meat Inc's stock had its IPO on May 2, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,526.65%, Beyond Meat Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.23% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BYND has reported earnings growth of 8,435.78%, putting it ahead of 99.72% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Beyond Meat Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QADB, IVC, USX, WTM, and LPTH.
- Visit BYND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beyondmeat.com.
BYND Valuation Summary
- BYND's price/sales ratio is 19.1; this is 1173.33% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 27 months, BYND's price/sales ratio has gone down 23.8.
- BYND's price/sales ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYND.
BYND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.55||52-week high||$221.00|
|Prev. close||$124.07||52-week low||$99.86|
|Day high||$124.91||Avg. volume||3,723,739|
|50-day MA||$139.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$140.05||Market Cap||7.73B|
Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) Company Bio
Beyond Meat, Inc. engages in the provision of plant-based meats. Its products include ready-to-cook meat under the brands The Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage; and frozen meat namely Beyond Chicken Strips and Beyond Beef Crumbles. The company was founded by Ethan Walden Brown and Brent Taylor in 2009 and is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
BYND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYND Latest Social Stream
View Full BYND Social Stream
Latest BYND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beyond Meat Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYND as an investment opportunity.
Baillie Gifford, a large-scale investment management firm in the UK, published its “Long Term Global Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly return of 13.59% was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, compared to the 7.53% return of its MSCI […]
Beyond Meat's (BYND) second-quarter performance is likely to have gained from strong retail sales and recovery in foodservice demand. Rising transportation and warehouse costs are a concern.
Ethan Brown says shoppers are already reconsidering their food choices and plant-based meats will one day be cheaper than animal protein
Pizza Hut U.K. has teamed up with meat alternative company Beyond Meat to offer three new pizzas, giving Clarence the Lion paws for thought (sorry) instead of eating the brand''s ambassador in its latest spot. The 30-second spot from Iris Worldwide sees Parker, the Pizza Hut ambassador, sitting on a couch next to Clarence who
BYND Price Returns