Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BYND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYND is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BYND ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BYND Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BYND is -2.06 -- better than merely 4.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.38 for BEYOND MEAT INC; that's greater than it is for only 1.61% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BEYOND MEAT INC's share price is greater than that of 90.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BYND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPN, EXAS, KALA, ATRC, and PRTK.
- Visit BYND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beyondmeat.com.
BYND Valuation Summary
- BYND's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.4; this is 127.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BYND's price/sales ratio has moved down 40.2 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYND.
BYND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYND has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.4% of graded US stocks.
- BYND's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 47th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BYND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYND Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BYND, see our BYND price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$118.31||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
BYND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.27||52-week high||$52.73|
|Prev. close||$15.29||52-week low||$11.03|
|Day high||$16.92||Avg. volume||3,030,168|
|50-day MA||$16.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.86||Market Cap||1.04B|
Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) Company Bio
Beyond Meat, Inc. engages in the provision of plant-based meats. Its products include ready-to-cook meat under the brands The Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage; and frozen meat namely Beyond Chicken Strips and Beyond Beef Crumbles. The company was founded by Ethan Walden Brown and Brent Taylor in 2009 and is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYND Latest Social Stream
View Full BYND Social Stream
Latest BYND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEYOND MEAT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYND as an investment opportunity.
Where Will Beyond Meat Stock Be in 3 Years?
Wall Street has no appetite for Beyond Meat (NASDAQ: BYND) stock these days. Its shares plunged over the past year as the plant-based protein specialist saw collapsing demand, thanks partly to consumers' preference for cheaper meat products. Success here might allow the company to hold a dominant position in the industry niche after the current shake-out removes some competition.
Is a Giant Short Squeeze Brewing in Express (EXPR) Stock?
Although intrigue toward a short-squeeze opportunity boosted Express, investors must consider the bigger picture with EXPR stock.
These Are The 5 Best Stocks To Buy And Watch Now
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
Raise a Toast to These 5 Stocks on St. Patrick's Day
Raise a toast to Diageo (DEO), Beyond Meat (BYND), BJ's Restaurants (BJRI), McDonald's (MCD) and Sprouts Farmers (SFM) to find some hidden luck on this Irish festival.
Stock Market Sell-Off: Is Beyond Meat a Buy?
The alternative meat producer plans to improve profitability, but its troubles may be bigger than its plan can solve.
BYND Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...