Citigroup Inc. (C): Price and Financial Metrics
C Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.71||52-week high||$53.23|
|Prev. close||$42.30||52-week low||$40.01|
|Day high||$42.36||Avg. volume||17,361,207|
|50-day MA||$43.92||Dividend yield||4.97%|
|200-day MA||$46.59||Market Cap||81.20B|
C Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
C POWR Grades
- C scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for C is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- C ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
C Stock Summary
- CITIGROUP INC's market capitalization of $82,111,953,918 is ahead of 97.26% of US-listed equities.
- CITIGROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for C comes in at -83.25% -- higher than that of only 6.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CITIGROUP INC are UBS, CI, PGR, ITW, and NOC.
- C's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITIGROUP INC's official web site, go to www.citigroup.com.
C Valuation Summary
- C's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.4; this is 80.53% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, C's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for C.
C Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.8%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 10.57%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.82%.
The table below shows C's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
C's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- C has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.66% of graded US stocks.
- C's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FBC, ELVT, and GDOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with C.
The table below shows C's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Citigroup Inc. (C) Company Bio
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
C Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
C Latest Social Stream
View Full C Social Stream
Latest C News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate C as an investment opportunity.
Investors seeking dependable income and upside should buy these dividend stocks yielding 3% or more, the sooner the better
Citi (C) upgrades central cash management and trade capabilities with the introduction of tokenized deposits and smart contracts through blockchain-based Citi Token Services.
Goldman lead director Adebayo Ogunlesi does not see CEO David Solomon "in the same light as some of the negative press," according to analyst Mike Mayo.
In an industry-first move, Morgan Stanley has unveiled an artificial intelligence (AI) assistant developed with OpenAI technology, according to a Tuesday announcement. The AI tool, dubbed 'AI @ Morgan Stanley Assistant', is intended to streamline administrative and research tasks for financial advisors and support staff by providing access to over 100,000 research reports and documents.
Morgan Stanley has launched an artificial intelligence (AI) assistant, leveraging OpenAI's GPT-4 software. The debut of 'AI @ Morgan Stanley Assistant' on Monday led to a 0.4% rise in the bank's share price. The AI tool is set to aid financial advisors and support staff by providing access to over 100,000 research reports and documents, streamlining administrative and research tasks.
C Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|