Citigroup, Inc. (C): Price and Financial Metrics
C Stock Summary
- C has a market capitalization of $164,067,024,591 -- more than approximately 99.12% of US stocks.
- C's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- C's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to C, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSBC, CHL, BHP, PEP, and MCD.
- C's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citigroup Inc's official web site, go to www.citigroup.com.
C Stock Price Chart More Charts
C Price/Volume Stats
Citigroup, Inc. (C) Company Bio
Citigroup is a financial institution providing various financial products and services for consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Global Consumer Banking and Institutional Clients Group. The company has branches in 35 countries. The company was founded in 1812 and is based in New York, New York.