Citigroup, Inc. (C): Price and Financial Metrics
C Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $177,362,675,686, Citigroup Inc has a greater market value than 99.19% of US stocks.
- Citigroup Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- C's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citigroup Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PEP, CHL, NKE, HSBC, and TM.
- Visit C's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citigroup.com.
C Stock Price Chart More Charts
C Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.12||52-week high||$83.11|
|Prev. close||$81.00||52-week low||$60.05|
|Day high||$81.40||Avg. volume||13,389,275|
|50-day MA||$77.10||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$70.34||Market Cap||177.10B|
Citigroup, Inc. (C) Company Bio
Citigroup is a financial institution providing various financial products and services for consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Global Consumer Banking and Institutional Clients Group. The company has branches in 35 countries. The company was founded in 1812 and is based in New York, New York.