Citigroup Inc. (C): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
C POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where C ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.41% of US stocks.
- C's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- C ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
C Stock Summary
- Citigroup Inc's market capitalization of $140,765,936,044 is ahead of 98.35% of US-listed equities.
- C's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- C's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citigroup Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMGN, HON, HDB, UPS, and IBM.
- C's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citigroup Inc's official web site, go to www.citigroup.com.
C Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, C's price/sales ratio is 58.33% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, C's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.2.
- C's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for C.
C Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.18%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 63.36%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.76%.
The table below shows C's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
C Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
C Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.03||52-week high||$80.29|
|Prev. close||$68.10||52-week low||$40.49|
|Day high||$69.58||Avg. volume||20,265,260|
|50-day MA||$72.16||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$64.95||Market Cap||142.69B|
Citigroup Inc. (C) Company Bio
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
C Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
C Latest Social Stream
View Full C Social Stream
Latest C News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citigroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate C as an investment opportunity.
Jul.28 -- Citigroup's Harold Butler is one a the few black bankers helping to reshape Wall Street. He discusses a new program that would allow them to spend time working at Black-owned banks. He speaks with Romaine Bostick and Caroline Hyde on "Bloomberg Markets: The Close."
(Bloomberg) -- Messaging bots developer Gupshup raised $240 million in fresh funding, the second cash injection within a few months as the startup accelerates its expansion.Fidelity Management & Research, Tiger Global and Think Investments participated as investors, the company said Wednesday in a statement. The fundraising follows a $100 million round in April -- the first in a decade -- that valued the company at $1.4 billion.Gupshup helps companies from Facebook Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. to Ci
LONDON, July 27, 2021--Citi, acting through Citibank N.A., has been appointed by PJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works ("MMK") – one of the largest Russian iron and steel companies – to act as successor depositary bank for its Global Depositary Receipt ("GDR") program.
(Bloomberg) -- Meituan has shed more than $60 billion of its market value over two frenetic trading sessions, after Beijing unveiled sweeping reforms against private-sector companies that darkened the outlook for the world’s No 2 economy.China’s top food delivery company slid a record 18% Tuesday in Hong Kong, on top of a 14% plummet the previous day. Spreads on Meituan’s dollar bond due 2030 rose 16 basis points to 232 basis points, set for the widest on record, Bloomberg-compiled data showed.T
What did the stock market do today?
C Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|