Citigroup Inc. (C): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
C POWR Grades
- C scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.44% of US stocks.
- C's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- C ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
C Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $142,908,623,253, Citigroup Inc has a greater market value than 98.3% of US stocks.
- Citigroup Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.45 for Citigroup Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Citigroup Inc are HDB, PM, HON, RY, and CVS.
- Visit C's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citigroup.com.
C Valuation Summary
- C's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, C's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- C's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for C.
C Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.06%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.05%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.87%.
The table below shows C's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
C's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- C has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.84% of graded US stocks.
- C's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 358th of 433 Banking stocks.
- FBC, ELVT, and GDOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with C.
The table below shows C's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
C Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
C Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.83||52-week high||$80.29|
|Prev. close||$71.37||52-week low||$40.49|
|Day high||$71.85||Avg. volume||19,513,977|
|50-day MA||$71.00||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$70.52||Market Cap||143.56B|
Citigroup Inc. (C) Company Bio
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
C Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
C Latest Social Stream
View Full C Social Stream
Latest C News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citigroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate C as an investment opportunity.
Citi reverses course on racial-equity audit, will look at $1 billion pledge made after death of George Floyd
Citigroup Inc., which had urged its shareholders to reject a resolution calling for a racial-equity audit earlier this year, said Friday it has changed its mind.
Citigroup Announces $2.55 Billion Redemption of 2.900% Notes due 2021 and $750 Million Redemption of Floating Rate Notes due 2021
NEW YORK, October 22, 2021--Citigroup Inc. is announcing the redemption, in whole, constituting $2,550,000,000 of its 2.900% Notes due 2021 (the "FXD notes") (ISIN: US172967LC35), and the redemption, in whole, constituting $750,000,000 in aggregate principal amount, of its Floating Rate Notes due 2021 (the "FRN notes" and together with the FXD notes, the "notes") (ISIN: US172967LB51).
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C) concluded the trading at $71.82 on Wednesday, October 20 with a rise of 0.08% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $71.76 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.91 with its price kept floating in the range Citigroup Inc. (C) Recovers 77.38% From Low: Are We There Yet? Read More »
StockMarketDaily.co reports: MasTec stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. MasTec stock Target Raised by Citigroup Inc. on 10/21/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new target price of $126.00. The analysts previously had $114.00 target price. The post MasTec (NYSE:MTZ) Target Raised by Citigroup Inc. to $126.00 appeared first on .
StockMarketDaily.co reports: Quanta Services stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Quanta Services stock Target Raised by Citigroup Inc. on 10/21/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new target price of $139.00. The analysts previously had $120.00 target price. The post Quanta Services (NYSE:PWR) Target Raised by Citigroup Inc. to $139.00 appeared first on .
C Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|