Citigroup Inc. (C): Price and Financial Metrics
C Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.11||52-week high||$53.23|
|Prev. close||$47.23||52-week low||$38.17|
|Day high||$47.48||Avg. volume||17,398,090|
|50-day MA||$41.95||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$44.98||Market Cap||90.16B|
C Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
C POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where C ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- C's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- C ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
C Stock Summary
- C has a higher market value than 97.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $80,536,151,741.
- C's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- C's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CITIGROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UBS, SHW, CVS, ITW, and NOC.
- C's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITIGROUP INC's official web site, go to www.citigroup.com.
C Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, C's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.48% higher, now standing at 22.3.
- Over the past 243 months, C's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for C.
C Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.8%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 10.57%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.82%.
The table below shows C's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
C's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- C has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.66% of graded US stocks.
- C's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FBC, ELVT, and GDOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with C.
The table below shows C's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Citigroup Inc. (C) Company Bio
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
C Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
C Latest Social Stream
View Full C Social Stream
Latest C News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate C as an investment opportunity.
Citigroup (C) plans to enter the private credit market by early January 2024.
In this article, we discuss 12 high-dividend stocks picked by billionaire Ray Dalio. You can skip our detailed analysis of Bridgewater Associates’ performance and recent developments, and go directly to read 5 High Dividend Stocks Picked By Billionaire Ray Dalio. Bridgewater Associates is a renowned investment management firm founded by Ray Dalio in 1975. It […]
J.D. Power’s new survey finds that Citigroup ranks first for digital satisfaction among full-service advice clients while J.P. Morgan Chase ranks first among self-directed investors.
Citigroup (C) initiates layoffs of various senior manager roles as part of significant changes in its organizational structure.
Citigroup (C) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
C Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|