Citigroup, Inc. (C) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, C has issued more dividends than 96.72% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, C has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than 97.13% US-listed dividend payers.
- C is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.32% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with C's price: NAT, ENTG, VHI, SLGN and TSRI.
C Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Citigroup Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.4% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citigroup Inc are:
- With a market cap of roughly $106 billion, C is in the mega-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 2.7% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap category, C has a beta lower than 2.7% of them.
- Citigroup Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 100% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
C Dividend Chart
C Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
C Dividends vs. Peers
|5||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||3.63%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.55%|
|7||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||3.09%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.60%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.65%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.59%|