Citigroup Inc. (C) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, C has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.72% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- C's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 96.26% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- C is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.37% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with C that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, MPX, CANG, RKT and CPB.
C Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for C, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 73.59%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citigroup Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 109 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.61 is greater than 84% of its fellow stocks in the mega market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 73.59%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 70.68% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, C has a discount rate lower than 70.68% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Citigroup Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.21% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
C Dividend Chart
C Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
C Dividends vs. Peers
C's dividend yield currently ranks #9 of 12 vs. its peers in the Money Center Banks category.
|1||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group Inc.||0.00%|
|2||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||0.00%|
|3||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||0.00%|
|5||FRC||First Republic Bank||0.00%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corp.||0.00%|
|7||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|
|8||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||0.00%|
|12||USCB||U.S. Century Bank||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on C dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Citigroup Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Citigroup Inc Common Stock (C) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Citigroup Inc (C) - Dividend Investor
Citigroup Inc (C) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha