Citigroup Inc. (C) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, C has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.72% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- C's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 96.26% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- C is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.37% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with C that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, MPX, CANG, RKT and CPB.
C Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for C, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 21.92% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citigroup Inc are:
- C generates about 71 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 69.7% of companies in the large revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, C's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 32.65% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Citigroup Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 93.19% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
C Dividend Chart
C Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
C Dividends vs. Peers
|1||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||2.72%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (The)||2.40%|
|8||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||2.40%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||1.76%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.56%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.40%|
|12||USCB||U.S. Century Bank||0.00%|
|13||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|