Citigroup Inc (C) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Citigroup Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
C Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for C as an investment opportunity.
- Citigroup Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of C is less than 1.29000000000001% of Financial Services stocks.
- Citigroup Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 98.45% of Banking stocks.
- C has a greater average analyst price target than 89.64% of Banking stocks.
- C has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 85.86% of Financial Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of C is greater than 82.69% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Citigroup Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is C a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!