China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAAS Stock Summary
- CAAS's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.68% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CAAS has reported earnings growth of -2,545.81%, putting it ahead of merely 0.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CAAS comes in at 11% -- higher than that of 85.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMDA, CYD, RBBN, AMKR, and THTX.
- CAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Automotive Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.caasauto.com.
CAAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CAAS's price/sales ratio is 93.55% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- CAAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.9 over the prior 197 months.
- Over the past 197 months, CAAS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAAS.
CAAS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 143.03%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -31.54%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.23%.
The table below shows CAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.77||52-week high||$5.07|
|Prev. close||$2.70||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$2.84||Avg. volume||31,264|
|50-day MA||$2.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||85.46M|
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS) Company Bio
China Automotive Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells automotive systems and components in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Jing Zhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full CAAS Social Stream
Latest CAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Automotive Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAAS as an investment opportunity.
Custom Truck One Source, Inc. (CTOS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
China Automotive Systems (NASDAQ:CAAS) has entered into an agreement with SCANIA AB to develop eRCB steering systems for SCANIA's trucks and buses. This eRCB steering system features an innovative twin electric motor structure with high output torque. The eRCB steering system is expected to become the world's first mass-produced fully electric...
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with SCANIA AB ("SCANIA") to develop eRCB steering systems for SCANIA's trucks and buses.
Global Automotive Steering System Market (2021 to 2028) - Featuring Denso, Hitachi Astemi and Robert Bosch Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Steering System Market 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global automotive steering system market is expected to develop with a CAGR of 5.01% during the forecast years from 2021 to 2028. Companies Mentioned China Automotive Systems Inc Denso Corporation Hitachi Astemo Ltd Honda Motor Company Hyundai Mobis Jtekt Corporation Mando Corporation Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Nexteer Automotive Corporation Nsk
Marshall Wace LLP trimmed its holdings in shares of China Automotive Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAAS) by 54.2% in the second quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 151,703 shares of the auto parts companys stock after selling 179,685 shares during the period. Marshall Wace LLPs holdings in China Automotive Systems were worth $748,000 at the end 
CAAS Price Returns
Continue Researching CAASWant to do more research on China Automotive Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch