China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAAS POWR Grades
- CAAS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAAS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 56 days.
- CAAS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
CAAS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAAS is currently 2.84, higher than only 12.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CAAS's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.19% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of 210.92%; that's higher than 92.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OCFT, VAXX, ADMP, NEU, and SNGX.
- CAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.caasauto.com.
CAAS Valuation Summary
- CAAS's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 62.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 212 months, CAAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAAS.
CAAS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.81%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.7%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.94%.
The table below shows CAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$7.69|
|Prev. close||$7.10||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$7.69||Avg. volume||74,589|
|50-day MA||$4.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.43||Market Cap||221.38M|
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS) Company Bio
China Automotive Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells automotive systems and components in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Jing Zhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full CAAS Social Stream
Latest CAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAAS as an investment opportunity.
China Automotive Systems (CAAS) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced that it hosted senior executives of BYD at CAAS' headquarters to plan a strategic partnership for future autonomous driving.
Here is how China Automotive Systems (CAAS) and Genuine Parts (GPC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Does China Automotive Systems (CAAS) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
China Automotive Systems (CAAS) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
CAAS Price Returns
Continue Researching CAASWant to do more research on China Automotive Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch