China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
CAAS Stock Summary
- CAAS's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CAAS's revenue has grown -14.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.44% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CAAS comes in at 14.94% -- higher than that of 87.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Automotive Systems Inc are ADTN, NEON, NEU, MX, and CBLI.
- Visit CAAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caasauto.com.
CAAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$1.96||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$2.09||Avg. volume||35,783|
|50-day MA||$2.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.43||Market Cap||64.38M|
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS) Company Bio
China Automotive Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells automotive systems and components in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Jing Zhou, China.