China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
CAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.75||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$4.72||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$4.82||Avg. volume||157,204|
|50-day MA||$4.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.46||Market Cap||143.38M|
CAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAAS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CAAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAAS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CAAS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 57.18% of US stocks).
CAAS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.37, CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CAAS's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of 140.59%; that's higher than 90.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KOPN, FEMY, ICCC, PALT, and NEU.
- CAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.caasauto.com.
CAAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CAAS's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 218 months, CAAS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAAS.
CAAS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.31%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.94%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -32.65%.
The table below shows CAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAAS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CAAS, see our CAAS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS) Company Bio
China Automotive Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells automotive systems and components in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Jing Zhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full CAAS Social Stream
Latest CAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAAS as an investment opportunity.
CAAS Stock Earnings: China Automotive Beats EPS, Misses Revenue
CAAS stock earnings: China Automotive beat analyst estimates for earnings per share but missed on revenue for Q1.
Why Is Getaround (GETR) Stock Up 104% Today?
Getaround (GETR) stock is getting a boost on Friday after the company announced its intention to acquire HyreCar (HYRE).
Why Is Assure (IONM) Stock Down 36% Today?
Assure (IONM) stock is falling on Friday after the medical company released preliminary earnings for the first quarter of 2023.
China Automotive Systems' Unaudited Diluted Income Per Share Climbs to $0.23 in the First Quarter of 2023
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
China Automotive Systems to Announce Unaudited 2023 First Quarter Financial Results on May 12, 2023
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced that it will issue unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, on Friday, May 12, 2023, before the market opens. Management will conduct a conference call on May 12th at 8:00 A.M. EDT/8:00 P.M. Beijing Time to discuss these results. A question and answer session will follow management's presentation.
CAAS Price Returns
Continue Researching CAASWant to do more research on China Automotive Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...