China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAAS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CAAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAAS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CAAS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.32% of US stocks).
CAAS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for China Automotive Systems Inc is higher than merely 17.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, China Automotive Systems Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.22% of stocks in our set.
- China Automotive Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Automotive Systems Inc are AHPI, OCC, ASYS, SCHL, and PUYI.
- CAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Automotive Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.caasauto.com.
CAAS Valuation Summary
- CAAS's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 90.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CAAS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 195 months.
- Over the past 195 months, CAAS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 96.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAAS.
CAAS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.28%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.97%.
The table below shows CAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.99||52-week high||$13.69|
|Prev. close||$4.20||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||164,777|
|50-day MA||$4.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.12||Market Cap||123.10M|
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS) Company Bio
China Automotive Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells automotive systems and components in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Jing Zhou, China.
CAAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for China Automotive Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that China Automotive Systems Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 78.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CAAS, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.15%; that's greater than just 10.54% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, China Automotive Systems Inc experienced a tax rate of about 52% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 93.45% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full CAAS Social Stream
Latest CAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Automotive Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAAS as an investment opportunity.
China Automotive Ultrasonic Radar & OEM Parking Roadmap Research Report, 2021 combs through automotive ultrasonic radar market characteristics, suppliers, development trends and OEMs automatic parking roadmaps. China Automotive Ultrasonic Radar & OEM Parking Roadmap Research Report, 2021 combs through automotive ultrasonic radar market characteristics, suppliers, development trends and OEMs automatic parking roadmaps.
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced the Annual Meeting of Stockholders of China Automotive Systems, Inc. (the "Company") will be held on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 9:00 AM local time at the Second Floor Meeting Room, D8 Henglong Building, Optics Valley Software Park, No. 1 Guanshan First Avenue, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, the People's Republic of China. The Company has also s
Automotive Steering Systems Market to Witness Revolutionary Growth by 2025 | China Automotive Systems,, Hyundai Mobis
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on Automotive Steering Systems Market Insights, to 2026 with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities generated by targeting market associated stakeholders. The growth of the Automotive Steering Systems market 
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Hubei Henglong Automotive Systems Group Co. Ltd. ("Henglong"), received the SGS TÜV ISO26262:2018 ASIL-D certification.
China Automotive Systems Develops New Steering System for Alfa Romeo''s First Subcompact Crossover EV
WUHAN, China , July 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- China Automotive Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China , today announced that it has entered into the OTOP (Off Tool Off Process) phase of new steering development for the leading European auto brand, Alfa Romeo. This new steering system under development is for Alfa Romeo''s first luxury plug-in-hybrid SUV model, 2021 Tonale. Along with its extremely dynamic and athletic body and customized luxury interior, this highly anticipated compact crossover electric vehicle also features Alfa Romeo''s first plug-in-hybrid powertrain. Purchase orders for approximately 100,000 annual units are expected for this new CAAS steering system. Founded in 1910 in Milan , Alfa Ro...
CAAS Price Returns
Continue Researching CAASWant to do more research on China Automotive Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch