CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAE POWR Grades
- CAE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.02% of US stocks.
- CAE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CAE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CAE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cae Inc is higher than it is for about 83.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.05%, Cae Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.49% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CAE's revenue has grown 35.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.31% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cae Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REYN, CACC, GFL, NOMD, and CWT.
- CAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cae Inc's official web site, go to www.cae.com.
CAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.52||52-week high||$31.94|
|Prev. close||$30.01||52-week low||$13.27|
|Day high||$30.62||Avg. volume||412,427|
|50-day MA||$29.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.01||Market Cap||8.95B|
CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE) Company Bio
CAE Inc. specializes in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Also, the company designs, manufactures, and supplies simulation equipment worldwide. The company was formerly known as CAE Industries Ltd. and changed its name to CAE Inc. in June 1993. CAE Inc. was founded in 1947 and is based in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
CAE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CAE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cae Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cae Inc ended up being:
- Cae Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Cae Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 61.91% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAE Social Stream
Latest CAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cae Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAE as an investment opportunity.
CAE to accelerate the design and development of Jaunt Air Mobility's eVTOL aircraft by leveraging the latest simulation technologies
(NYSE: CAE) (TSX: CAE) – CAE announced today that it has been selected by Jaunt Air Mobility to lead the design and development of the Jaunt Aircraft Systems Integration Lab (JASIL) for the the company's new all-electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft, the Journey aircraft. Leveraging CAE's 70+ years of experience in high-fidelity simulation, CAE will work hand-in-hand with Jaunt to bring best-in-class simulation and modeling to the aircraft development program from inception.
(NYSE: CAE) (TSX: CAE) CAE was awarded the Silver-level certification by Women in Governance for its efforts in promoting gender parity in the workplace. The company was also included in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index for the third consecutive year.
(NYSE: CAE); (TSX: CAE) – CAE announced today the appointment of Mary Lou Maher, FCPA, FCA, as a new member of CAE's Board of Directors.
(NYSE: CAE) (TSX: CAE) – CAE announced today the opening of its COVID-19 Vaccination Centre, located at CAE's headquarters in the St-Laurent borough, the first hub of its kind to open in Quebec. CAE has been working in close collaboration with the CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal and Quebec's Ministry of Health and Social Services for operational support to ensure a safe and efficient vaccination roll-out. Several partnering companies have also offered resources and support— including ABB, CGI, Essilor, Intact, LEM experts-conseils, L'Oréal Canada, Medicom, Moneris, Pyure, Rolls-Royce Canada, Safran, Solotech and Top Aces. Partners contributed to this initiative by donating monetary contributions and/or protective and sanitary equipment, as well as medical and administrative personne...
(NYSE: CAE) (TSX: CAE) – Media representatives are invited to visit CAE's COVID-19 vaccination centre, the first workplace hub of its kind to open in Quebec.
CAE Price Returns