CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE): Price and Financial Metrics
CAE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 174.34, Cae Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.25%, Cae Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.55% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CAE's revenue has grown 37.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FORTY, AIN, MOG.A, MTSL, and ITT.
- CAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cae Inc's official web site, go to www.cae.com.
CAE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.28||52-week high||$31.56|
|Prev. close||$12.39||52-week low||$9.80|
|Day high||$13.37||Avg. volume||633,885|
|50-day MA||$22.35||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$25.38||Market Cap||3.53B|
CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE) Company Bio
CAE Inc. specializes in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Also, the company designs, manufactures, and supplies simulation equipment worldwide. The company was formerly known as CAE Industries Ltd. and changed its name to CAE Inc. in June 1993. CAE Inc. was founded in 1947 and is based in Saint-Laurent, Canada.