CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAE POWR Grades
- CAE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.56% of US stocks.
- CAE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CAE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.89% of US stocks).
CAE Stock Summary
- CAE's current price/earnings ratio is 64.76, which is higher than 93.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CAE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 78.06% of US equities we're observing.
- CAE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 17.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BDC, HLLY, VIVO, AIMC, and CARS.
- CAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAE INC's official web site, go to www.cae.com.
CAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.88||52-week high||$34.19|
|Prev. close||$15.88||52-week low||$15.23|
|Day high||$17.03||Avg. volume||320,690|
|50-day MA||$20.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.81||Market Cap||5.37B|
CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE) Company Bio
CAE Inc. specializes in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Also, the company designs, manufactures, and supplies simulation equipment worldwide. The company was formerly known as CAE Industries Ltd. and changed its name to CAE Inc. in June 1993. CAE Inc. was founded in 1947 and is based in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAE Social Stream
Latest CAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAE as an investment opportunity.
The earnings season is almost over, and we are getting ready to start the final sprint toward the end of the year.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of CAE Inc. ( TSE:CAE...
CAE Healthcare today announced it was named a Certified Green Business Partner by Sarasota County, Florida, where CAE Healthcare's U.S. headquarters are based. The green designation is awarded to businesses that operate in an environmentally responsible manner as determined by a rigorous assessment.
AirAsia India becomes the first airline in India to use the revolutionary AI-powered CAE Rise™ Training System
AirAsia India and CAE have announced their collaboration to integrate the CAE Rise™ Training System into the airline's simulator training program. AirAsia India is the first airline in India to adopt a data-driven training program using CAE Rise™.
Tools and outdoor products maker Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK), machine vision company Cognex (NASDAQ: CGNX), and pilot simulator and training company CAE (NYSE: CAE) are not having the year investors hoped they would.
CAE Price Returns