CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAE POWR Grades
- CAE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.24% of US stocks.
- CAE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CAE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.6% of US stocks).
CAE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,099,886,462, Cae Inc has a greater market value than 80.12% of US stocks.
- CAE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 280.71 -- higher than 88.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAE is currently 24.82, higher than 78.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cae Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GIL, HXL, VSEC, NWSA, and IKNX.
- Visit CAE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cae.com.
CAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.04||52-week high||$32.19|
|Prev. close||$30.39||52-week low||$13.80|
|Day high||$30.35||Avg. volume||377,695|
|50-day MA||$30.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.29||Market Cap||9.51B|
CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE) Company Bio
CAE Inc. specializes in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Also, the company designs, manufactures, and supplies simulation equipment worldwide. The company was formerly known as CAE Industries Ltd. and changed its name to CAE Inc. in June 1993. CAE Inc. was founded in 1947 and is based in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
CAE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CAE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cae Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cae Inc ended up being:
- Cae Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Cae Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 61.77% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAE Social Stream
Latest CAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cae Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAE as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether CAE, Inc. (NYSE:CAE) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, expert […]
Media Advisory - CAE's FY2021 virtual Annual Meeting of Shareholders and FY2022 first quarter financial results conference call
(NYSE: CAE) (TSX: CAE) – Representatives of the media, shareholders and financial analysts, are invited to attend CAE's 2021 annual Meeting of Shareholders virtually on Wednesday, August 11, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Management will review the activities of fiscal year 2021 and present the financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022 ended June 30, 2021. A conference all specific to CAE's FY2022 first quarter financial results conference call will be held at 1:30 pm ET.
The shareholders of Brookfield Asset Management Inc (TSX: BAM.A) and Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (TSX: BPY.UN) have agreed to the terms of the Arrangement Agreement resulting in the combination of the two companies. Each unit of Brookfield Property Partners L.P. will be exchanged for 0.4006 shares of Brookfield Asset Management or US$18.17 cash or 0.7268 New LP Preferred Units subject to proration. Unit holders who make no election will receive the default consideration of 50.4678% cash, 4
CAE is making systematic investments for further development of aviation technologies that are set to assist it to retain strong market share in the aviation technology space in future.
An aerospace giant, a pilot training and simulator company, and aviation services make up a list of stocks to buy in July.
CAE Price Returns