CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAE POWR Grades
- CAE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.45% of US stocks.
- CAE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CAE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CAE Stock Summary
- CAE's current price/earnings ratio is 81.12, which is higher than 90.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Cae Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Cae Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -19.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 15.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cae Inc are EMN, GRFS, INGR, PNM, and AXTA.
- CAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cae Inc's official web site, go to www.cae.com.
CAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.82||52-week high||$34.19|
|Prev. close||$26.64||52-week low||$21.65|
|Day high||$25.42||Avg. volume||327,347|
|50-day MA||$29.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.69||Market Cap||7.86B|
CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE) Company Bio
CAE Inc. specializes in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Also, the company designs, manufactures, and supplies simulation equipment worldwide. The company was formerly known as CAE Industries Ltd. and changed its name to CAE Inc. in June 1993. CAE Inc. was founded in 1947 and is based in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAE Social Stream
Latest CAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cae Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAE as an investment opportunity.
North America Patient Simulator Market is anticipated to Record the Rapid Growth and Prominent Players Analysis By CAE Inc., Laerdal Medical, 3D Systems, Inc., Gaumard Scientific, Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd
According to a new market research report North America Patient Simulator Market by Component Application, Deployment Mode, Vertical, and Region forecast to 2027 published by Business Market Insights, The North America patient simulators market was valued at US$ 403.51 million
Bank of America Corp DE decreased its holdings in shares of CAE Inc. (NYSE:CAE) (TSE:CAE) by 24.2% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 751,685 shares of the aerospace companys stock after selling 239,595 shares during the period. Bank of America Corp 
Price T Rowe Associates Inc. MD lessened its holdings in CAE Inc. (NYSE:CAE) (TSE:CAE) by 0.5% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 1,573,333 shares of the aerospace companys stock after selling 7,206 shares during the period. Price T Rowe 
CAE Inc. (TSE:CAE) (NYSE:CAE) Stock analysts at Desjardins decreased their Q3 2022 earnings estimates for shares of CAE in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, November 11th. Desjardins analyst B. Poirier now forecasts that the company will post earnings of $0.19 per share for the quarter, down from their prior 
CAE Inc. (TSE:CAE) (NYSE:CAE) shares fell 7.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$38.16 and last traded at C$38.55. 728,256 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 10% from the average session volume of 660,076 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$41.70. Several brokerages have recently commented on 
CAE Price Returns