CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, CAE has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 20.55%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CAE reports less variability in its cash flow than 77.61% of dividend stocks in our set.
- CAE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 11.97% over the past 5 years -- higher than 73.08% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SCHN, LSTR, VIAB, SIC and NVDA.
CAE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CAE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 49.19% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cae Inc are:
- In terms of opportunity, Cae Inc's estimated return of -49.19% surpasses about just 22.39% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CAE, approximately just 19.13% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, CAE's equity discount rate is less than just 17.34% of those stocks.
CAE Dividend Chart
CAE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|