CAE Inc. Ordinary Shares (CAE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, CAE has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 20.55%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CAE reports less variability in its cash flow than 77.61% of dividend stocks in our set.
- CAE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 11.97% over the past 5 years -- higher than 73.08% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SCHN, LSTR, VIAB, SIC and NVDA.
CAE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CAE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.12% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cae Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Cae Inc produces a dividend yield 0.74% -- which falls in the bottom 10.31%.
- In terms of opportunity, CAE's provides a return of -74.12% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 15.16% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CAE, approximately merely 14.55% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CAE Dividend Chart
CAE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|