Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- CAG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CAG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35% of US stocks).
CAG Stock Summary
- CAG's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of CONAGRA BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAG is more volatile than just 1.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REYN, BG, L, WPP, and HII.
- Visit CAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conagrabrands.com.
CAG Valuation Summary
- CAG's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CAG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAG.
CAG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -7.69%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 25.7%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.64%.
The table below shows CAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.96% of graded US stocks.
- CAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 42nd of 59 Food Products stocks.
- K, TOFB, and LNDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAG.
The table below shows CAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.63||52-week high||$36.97|
|Prev. close||$33.26||52-week low||$30.06|
|Day high||$33.58||Avg. volume||4,215,627|
|50-day MA||$34.32||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$34.14||Market Cap||15.67B|
Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG) Company Bio
Conagra Brands, Inc. (formerly ConAgra Foods) is an American consumer packaged goods holding company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Conagra makes and sells products under various brand names that are available in supermarkets, restaurants, and food service establishments. As of September 2021 the company had a valuation in terms of its market capitalization of $16.4 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAG Latest Social Stream
View Full CAG Social Stream
Latest CAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONAGRA BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAG as an investment opportunity.
Conagra Brands (CAG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Conagra Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CAG), one of North America's leading branded food companies, returns to the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Expo with a dynamic collection of snacks from several iconic and emerging brands. Conagra's $2.9 billion1 snacking portfolio, one of the largest and fastest growing in the food industry, has a solution for nearly every snacking occasion. The 2022 NACS Expo, the convenience store industry's biggest annual gathering, is in Las Vegas from October
Conagra Brands Foundation Awards Grants to 23 Local Nonprofits Through "Nourish Our Community" Program
Conagra Brands Foundation has announced the 2022 recipients of the "Nourish Our Community" grants, awarding one-year grants to 23 nonprofits across 12 states, totaling $350,000. In an effort to support Hunger Action Month – a time when people across the country come together to raise awareness and take action to impact the issue of food insecurity – Conagra's involvement will help to create positive social impact in the communities where its employees live and work.
Canadians will have the chance to win prize packs including a Nintendo Switch system and a one-year supply of Orville Redenbacher Microwave PopcornTORONTO, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orville Redenbacher has teamed up with Nintendo Switch to help Canadian families take their gaming experience to the next level with games that can be enjoyed by fans of all ages.“Orville Redenbacher popcorn is the go-to gaming snack for many Canadians, so we’re thrilled to partner with Nintendo of Canada to
In a report released on September 16, Kenneth Goldman from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Conagra Brands (CAG - Research Report), with a price target of $37.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $33.83.Goldman covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Campbell Soup, General Mills, and Kellogg. According to TipRanks, Goldman has an average return of 9.5% and a 59.40% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Conagra Brands is a Hold with an average price target of $35.78.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $36.32 and a one-year low of $29.51.
CAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|