ConAgra Brands, Inc. (CAG): Price and Financial Metrics
CAG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,543,965,049, Conagra Brands Inc has a greater market value than 88.25% of US stocks.
- CAG's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Conagra Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LDOS, LW, WPP, CX, and MAS.
- CAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Conagra Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.conagrabrands.com.
CAG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.69||52-week high||$35.59|
|Prev. close||$32.58||52-week low||$22.15|
|Day high||$32.76||Avg. volume||4,210,020|
|50-day MA||$32.02||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$29.43||Market Cap||15.91B|
ConAgra Brands, Inc. (CAG) Company Bio
Conagra Brands operates through three segments: Consumer Foods, Commercial Foods, and Private Brands. The company offers branded food products in various categories, such as meals, entrees, condiments, sides, snacks, and desserts to various retail channels, such as frozen, refrigerated, and shelf-stable temperature classes. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
CAG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Conagra Brands Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Conagra Brands Inc ranked in the 38st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CAG, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 60% of its capital from equity, and 40% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 22.51% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Conagra Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 6.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|