ConAgra Brands, Inc. (CAG): Price and Financial Metrics
CAG Stock Summary
- Conagra Brands Inc's market capitalization of $15,651,064,088 is ahead of 88.32% of US-listed equities.
- CAG's went public 34.06 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Conagra Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Conagra Brands Inc are LDOS, LW, WPP, CX, and MAS.
- Visit CAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conagrabrands.com.
CAG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.33||52-week high||$35.59|
|Prev. close||$32.30||52-week low||$20.85|
|Day high||$33.37||Avg. volume||4,990,292|
|50-day MA||$30.46||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$29.17||Market Cap||16.22B|
ConAgra Brands, Inc. (CAG) Company Bio
Conagra Brands operates through three segments: Consumer Foods, Commercial Foods, and Private Brands. The company offers branded food products in various categories, such as meals, entrees, condiments, sides, snacks, and desserts to various retail channels, such as frozen, refrigerated, and shelf-stable temperature classes. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.