Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAG POWR Grades
- CAG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.93% of US stocks.
- CAG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CAG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CAG Stock Summary
- CAG's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Conagra Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Conagra Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Conagra Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CE, MOS, LDOS, GFL, and MGM.
- CAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Conagra Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.conagrabrands.com.
CAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CAG's price/sales ratio is 44.83% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- CAG's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAG.
CAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.33||52-week high||$39.34|
|Prev. close||$37.17||52-week low||$31.72|
|Day high||$37.51||Avg. volume||3,627,335|
|50-day MA||$37.75||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$36.32||Market Cap||17.92B|
Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG) Company Bio
Conagra Brands operates through three segments: Consumer Foods, Commercial Foods, and Private Brands. The company offers branded food products in various categories, such as meals, entrees, condiments, sides, snacks, and desserts to various retail channels, such as frozen, refrigerated, and shelf-stable temperature classes. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
CAG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CAG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Conagra Brands Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 9.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Conagra Brands Inc ended up being:
- Conagra Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Conagra Brands Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.55% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAG Latest Social Stream
View Full CAG Social Stream
Latest CAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conagra Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAG as an investment opportunity.
What''s Ahead in the Global Jalapeno Cheese Sauce Market? Benchmark yourself with strategic steps and conclusions recently published by AMA Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/11/2021 -- Latest released the research study on Global Jalapeno Cheese Sauce Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Jalapeno Cheese Sauce Market research report shows the latest market insights, current situation analysis with upcoming trends and breakdown of the products and services. The report provides key statistics on the market status, size, share, growth factors of the Jalapeno Cheese Sauce. The study covers emerging player''s data, including: competitive landscape, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are Gehl Foods (United States),Land O...
Latest released the research study on Global Heavy Cream Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Heavy Cream Market research report shows the latest 
Conagra Brands Announces Details Of Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings Release, Webcast And Conference Call
Conagra Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) will host a webcast and conference call to review its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter results on Tuesday, July 13, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. ET. The company's news release will be issued at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET.
REITs are always counted as favorites for income investors.
CHICAGO, June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of World Environment Day on June 5, Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) announced today the winners of its annual Sustainable Development Awards, an employee-led program that encourages the…
CAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|