Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.42% of US stocks.
- CAG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CAG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CAG Stock Summary
- CAG's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Conagra Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Conagra Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Conagra Brands Inc are LW, DAR, BG, R, and TSN.
- Visit CAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conagrabrands.com.
CAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CAG's price/earnings ratio is 45.25% lower, now standing at 12.4.
- CAG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CAG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAG.
CAG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -40.57%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.11%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.51%.
The table below shows CAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.6% of graded US stocks.
- CAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 41st of 57 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, LNDC, and TOFB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAG.
The table below shows CAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.43||52-week high||$39.09|
|Prev. close||$33.44||52-week low||$32.25|
|Day high||$33.70||Avg. volume||3,611,253|
|50-day MA||$33.73||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$35.67||Market Cap||16.06B|
Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG) Company Bio
Conagra Brands operates through three segments: Consumer Foods, Commercial Foods, and Private Brands. The company offers branded food products in various categories, such as meals, entrees, condiments, sides, snacks, and desserts to various retail channels, such as frozen, refrigerated, and shelf-stable temperature classes. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAG Latest Social Stream
View Full CAG Social Stream
Latest CAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conagra Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAG as an investment opportunity.
FRANKFORT, IND. JLL Capital Markets has brokered the sale of a 1.5 million-square-foot distribution center in the Indianapolis-area community of Frankfort for $114 million. The facility was completed in 2015 as a build-to-suit for food and beverage maker ConAgra Brands, which fully occupies the property. Building features include a clear height of 34 feet,  The post JLL Brokers $114M Sale of 1.5 MSF Distribution Center in Metro Indianapolis appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
ConAgra Brands found using ticker (CAG) have now 18 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 41 and 34 with a mean TP of 37.17. With the stocks previous close at 33.22 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 11.9%. The day 50 moving average is 33.37 and the 200 moving average now moves to 36.02. The market cap for the company is $16,089m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CAG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Conagra Brands, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a consumer packaged goods food company in North America. The company operates through Grocery & Snacks, Refrigerated & Frozen, International, and Foodservice segments. The Grocery & Snac...
The company, Conagra, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 10/7/2021 6:22:58 AM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 7/13/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
Conagra Brands Announces Details Of Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Earnings Release, Webcast And Conference Call
Conagra Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) will host a webcast and conference call to review its fiscal 2022 first quarter results on Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. ET. The company's news release will be issued at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET.
Shareholders May Find It Hard To Justify Increasing Conagra Brands, Inc.'s (NYSE:CAG) CEO Compensation For Now
In the past three years, the share price of Conagra Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:CAG ) has struggled to generate growth for its...
CAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|