Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CAG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.9% of US stocks).
CAG Stock Summary
- Conagra Brands Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Conagra Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAG is more volatile than only 5.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DAN, MGM, WRK, AVTR, and BG.
- Visit CAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conagrabrands.com.
CAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CAG's price/earnings ratio is 45.25% lower, now standing at 12.4.
- CAG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CAG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAG.
CAG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.25%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -36.34%.
The table below shows CAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.96% of graded US stocks.
- CAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 42nd of 59 Food Products stocks.
- K, TOFB, and LNDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAG.
The table below shows CAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.15||52-week high||$39.09|
|Prev. close||$32.98||52-week low||$30.06|
|Day high||$33.25||Avg. volume||4,764,370|
|50-day MA||$34.36||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$33.68||Market Cap||15.91B|
Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG) Company Bio
Conagra Brands, Inc. (formerly ConAgra Foods) is an American consumer packaged goods holding company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Conagra makes and sells products under various brand names that are available in supermarkets, restaurants, and food service establishments. As of September 2021 the company had a valuation in terms of its market capitalization of $16.4 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAG Latest Social Stream
View Full CAG Social Stream
Latest CAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conagra Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAG as an investment opportunity.
If history is any guide, there may be good fortune ahead for shares of Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG ). A so-called "golden cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bullish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. If the short-term average price crosses … Full story available on Benzinga.com
4th quarter sales dip to $6.7 billion
By Deborah Mary Sophia and Mehr Bedi (Reuters) -Kraft Heinz Co said on Wednesday it would raise the prices of its snacks and condiments further to counter soaring costs of raw materials and transportation, after posting quarterly earnings above market expectations. Shares of the Chicago-based company rose as much as about 6% in morning trading. Packaged food makers were among the biggest pandemic winners last year as stuck-at-home consumers stockpiled on frozen meals, sauces and soups. A strained supply chain, however, has driven up freight and labor expenses and aggravated problems for companies like Kraft, Conagra and Kellogg that are grappling with surging costs of grains, meat and edible oils. "Kraft Heinz is doing a better job of navigating rising costs and driving demand than we t...
Investment company Sound Shore Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys PACCAR Inc, Organon, Pfizer Inc, Magna International Inc, Conagra Brands Inc, sells Fiserv Inc, Comcast Corp, Bank of America Corp, Lennar Corp, Sylvamo Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sound Shore Management Inc .
Hershey's CFO Steve Voskuil joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company's earnings surpassing estimates even as commodity and labor inflation rises.
CAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|