ConAgra Brands, Inc. (CAG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CAG reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.8% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CAG has less fluctuation in its price than 88.46% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SF, HBM, IOSP, KBR and CRMT.
CAG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CAG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1178.78% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CAG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for CAG, its beta is lower than 99.15% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Conagra Brands Inc's estimated return of 1178.78% surpasses about 98.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CAG Dividend Chart
CAG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|