ConAgra Brands, Inc. (CAG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CAG has less volatility in its price than 96.93% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KKR, DOV, MRTN, PICO and GPS.
CAG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CAG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 5512.82%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CAG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 0.61% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Conagra Brands Inc has a beta lower than 99.39% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Conagra Brands Inc's estimated return of 5512.82% surpasses about 99.76% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CAG Dividend Chart
CAG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|