Cardinal Health Inc. (CAH): Price and Financial Metrics
CAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.96||52-week high||$95.45|
|Prev. close||$89.10||52-week low||$64.99|
|Day high||$89.61||Avg. volume||2,350,169|
|50-day MA||$90.04||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$82.97||Market Cap||22.30B|
CAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CAH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- CAH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CAH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
CAH Stock Summary
- CARDINAL HEALTH INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.31% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, CARDINAL HEALTH INC has a higher such ratio than just 2.85% of stocks in our set.
- CAH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARDINAL HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXPD, JBHT, NWSA, CVNA, and LPLA.
- Visit CAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cardinalhealth.com.
CAH Valuation Summary
- CAH's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.2; this is 151.61% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CAH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAH.
CAH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -71.3%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.62%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 77.03%.
The table below shows CAH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.17% of graded US stocks.
- CAH's asset turnover comes in at 3.718 -- ranking 10th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AMRK, MCK, and PETQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAH.
The table below shows CAH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cardinal Health Inc. (CAH) Company Bio
Cardinal Health, Inc. is an American multinational health care services company, and the 14th highest revenue generating company in the United States. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ohio and Dublin, Ireland (EMEA). The company specializes in the distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel, and fluid management products. In addition, it operates one of the largest networks of radiopharmacies in the U.S.Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
CAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAH Latest Social Stream
View Full CAH Social Stream
Latest CAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARDINAL HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAH as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Cardinal (CAH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) in partnership with Children's Hospitals Association (CHA) and the Zero Suicide Institute (ZSI) announced today the second round of grant recipients for the Preventing Youth Suicide: A Cardinal Health Foundation National Collaborative. The grants, which total approximately $1.7 million, will provide support to 14 children's hospitals and health systems nationwide to help prevent youth suicide in the hospitals' respective communities.
Cardinal Health (CAH) continues to gain traction from solid pharmaceutical segment and a diversified product portfolio. However, the rising cost of products is a concern.
CAH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|