Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAH POWR Grades
- CAH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CAH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.97% of US stocks).
CAH Stock Summary
- Cardinal Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.81% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, Cardinal Health Inc has a higher such ratio than just 1.18% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.54 for Cardinal Health Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cardinal Health Inc are BJ, PBPB, RAD, PAE, and JWN.
- Visit CAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cardinalhealth.com.
CAH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CAH's price/earnings ratio is 58.26% lower, now standing at 14.4.
- CAH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CAH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAH.
CAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.42||52-week high||$62.96|
|Prev. close||$58.98||52-week low||$44.65|
|Day high||$59.78||Avg. volume||2,106,721|
|50-day MA||$57.28||Dividend yield||3.32%|
|200-day MA||$55.62||Market Cap||17.24B|
Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Company Bio
Cardinal Health provides pharmaceutical and medical products and services that help pharmacies, hospitals and other healthcare providers focus on patient care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.
CAH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cardinal Health Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cardinal Health Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cardinal Health Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 71% of its capital from equity, and 29% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 18.82% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Cardinal Health Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Cardinal Health Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAH Latest Social Stream
View Full CAH Social Stream
Latest CAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cardinal Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAH as an investment opportunity.
Anesthesia Machinery Sales Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Cardinal Health, Dr?gerwerk, Fisher &Paykel Healthcare, General Electric, HEYER Medic
This report studies the Anesthesia Machinery Sales Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Anesthesia Machinery Sales market segmented by company, 
U.S. Emergency Medical Transportation Market Size, Analysis, Trends & Forecasts Report 2021-2028 - Cardinal Health, Baxter, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Medline Industries
Emergency Medical Transportation Market business report gives an arrangement regarding the markets components, by pinpointing a couple of edges including limitations, regard chain, utilization foundation, and client affirmation. It takes into examination leading companies operating in the market, dealers/distributors profiles
Safety Needles and Syringes Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:BD, Yangzhou Medline, B. Braun, Cardinal Health, Nipro, Terumo, Retractable Technolo
This report studies the Safety Needles and Syringes Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Safety Needles and Syringes market segmented 
Imaging Diagnostic Catheter Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Boston Scientific, Cardinal Health, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott, C.R. Bard, Medtronic
This report studies the Imaging Diagnostic Catheter Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Imaging Diagnostic Catheter market segmented by company, 
Global Medical-Grade Textiles Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Medtronic (Covidien), Johnson & Johnson, 3M, BSN MedicalÃÂ , Smith & Nephew, Molnlycke, Medline, Dupont, Cardinal Health, B. Braun, Allmed Medical, Ahlstrom, Winner Medical, Lohmann & Rauscher, JianErKang, Hakuzo, KOB, TWE Group, Zhende Medical, Vilene, Medpride, Techtex
The report on Global Medical-Grade Textiles Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
CAH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|