Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH): Price and Financial Metrics
CAH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAH is 149.81 -- better than 99.86% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.21 for Cardinal Health Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cardinal Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of -671.21%; that's higher than just 2.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cardinal Health Inc are CLMT, CSU, CL, SPWR, and XRF.
- Visit CAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cardinalhealth.com.
CAH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.01||52-week high||$60.69|
|Prev. close||$47.94||52-week low||$39.05|
|Day high||$48.11||Avg. volume||3,263,880|
|50-day MA||$51.94||Dividend yield||4.01%|
|200-day MA||$49.51||Market Cap||14.01B|
Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Company Bio
Cardinal Health provides pharmaceutical and medical products and services that help pharmacies, hospitals and other healthcare providers focus on patient care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.