Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAH POWR Grades
- CAH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.12% of US stocks.
- CAH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CAH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.56% of US stocks).
CAH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAH is 90.71 -- better than 99.76% of US stocks.
- CAH's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.62% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 25.06 for Cardinal Health Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cardinal Health Inc are PBPB, SRLP, SNEX, STCN, and RAD.
- CAH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cardinal Health Inc's official web site, go to www.cardinalhealth.com.
CAH Valuation Summary
- CAH's EV/EBIT ratio is 36; this is 22.87% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CAH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- CAH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAH.
CAH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.23%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.35%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.94%.
The table below shows CAH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.91% of graded US stocks.
- CAH's asset turnover comes in at 3.718 -- ranking 10th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- MEDS, AMRK, and PETQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAH.
The table below shows CAH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.57||52-week high||$62.96|
|Prev. close||$49.06||52-week low||$44.92|
|Day high||$49.60||Avg. volume||2,430,147|
|50-day MA||$51.02||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$55.42||Market Cap||14.07B|
Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Company Bio
Cardinal Health provides pharmaceutical and medical products and services that help pharmacies, hospitals and other healthcare providers focus on patient care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAH Latest Social Stream
View Full CAH Social Stream
Latest CAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cardinal Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAH as an investment opportunity.
Medical Anesthesia Equipment Market Share, Size 2021 Movements by Analysis, Progression Status, Revenue Expectation to 2027 | Philips,Medtronic,Smiths Medical,Johnson & Johnson,Siemens,GE Healthcare,Cardinal Health,Draeger
The “Medical Anesthesia Equipment Market” report describes in detail the demand and consumption of various products/services related to the market growth dynamics during the forecast period of 2021-2027. A detailed market assessment of the various opportunities in the market segment
Disposable Medical Gloves Market Size [2020-2027] | Size, Share, Growth Factors, Restraining Factors, Revenue, Trends, Competitive Landscape, Forecast Analysis
Key Players Covered in the Disposable Medical Gloves Market Research Report Are Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd (Selangor, Malaysia), Halyard Health (Georgia, United States), Ansell Ltd (Richmond, Australia), KANAM LATEX INDUSTRIES PVT LTD (Kerala, India), Top Glove Corporation Bhd (Shah Alam, Malaysia), Elite Surgical, Hartalega Holdings Bhd (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Dynarex Corporation (New York, United States), Mölnlycke Health Care AB (Gothenburg, Sweden), Cardinal Health (Ohio, United States) and other key market players. Key Players Covered in the Disposable Medical Gloves Market Research Report Are Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd (Selangor, Malaysia), Halyard Health (Georgia, United States), Ansell Ltd (Richmond, Australia), KANAM LATEX INDUSTRIES PVT LTD (Kerala, India), Top Glove Cor...
Women Health Devices Market | Global and Regional Analysis and Forecast 2026| Cardinal Health, Abbott Laboratories, Koninklijke Philips, CooperSurgical, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Global Women Health Devices Market 2021 this report is including with the COVID19 Outbreak Impact analysis of key points influencing the growth of the market. Also, Women Health Devices Market (By major key players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions)
Cardinal Health Inc. (NYSE:CAH) at last check was buoying at $48.56 on Thursday, October 21 with a fall of -1.42% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $49.26 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.07 with its price kept floating An Analysis Of Cardinal Health Inc.s (CAH) Stock Behavior Read More »
Northern Trust Corp increased its holdings in shares of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH) by 1.2% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 3,821,172 shares of the companys stock after purchasing an additional 46,841 shares during the period. Northern Trust Corp owned 
CAH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|