Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CAH's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 88.06% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CAH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.66, ranking above only 3.72% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CAH has less volatility in its price than 92.8% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CAH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ABT, CTXS, LB, AEM and INFY.
CAH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CAH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 44.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cardinal Health Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Healthcare stocks that issue dividends, Cardinal Health Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 91.67% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CAH's provides a return of 44.87% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 74.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CAH Dividend Chart
CAH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|