Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CAH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 87.85% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CAH has less volatility in its price than 88.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, CAH generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 88.26% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CAH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ABT, FAT, SIC, PFSI and ATAX.
CAH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cardinal Health Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 25.37% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cardinal Health Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, CAH provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 93.33% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Cardinal Health Inc's estimated return of 25.37% surpasses about 74.53% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CAH Dividend Chart
CAH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|