Cardinal Health Inc. (CAH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CAH has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 86.08% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, CAH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 87.03% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CAH has less fluctuation in its price than 85.64% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMCM, SIEB, ATRI, DG and CALM.
CAH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CAH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 243.79% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CAH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, Cardinal Health Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 89.23% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Cardinal Health Inc's estimated return of 243.79% surpasses about 80% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CAH Dividend Chart
CAH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|