Canon, Inc. American Depositary Shares (CAJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAJ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CAJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAJ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CAJ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 73rd percentile.
CAJ Stock Summary
- Canon Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Canon Inc is higher than merely 1.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CAJ comes in at 729.3% -- higher than that of 99.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KYOCY, FENG, RDY, VIV, and CHT.
- CAJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canon Inc's official web site, go to global.canon.
CAJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.97||52-week high||$25.94|
|Prev. close||$23.74||52-week low||$15.46|
|Day high||$23.46||Avg. volume||274,804|
|50-day MA||$23.67||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$20.55||Market Cap||24.44B|
Canon, Inc. American Depositary Shares (CAJ) Company Bio
Canon Inc. manufactures and sells office multifunction devices, plain paper copying machines, laser printers, inkjet printers, cameras, and lithography equipment. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
CAJ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Canon Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Canon Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CAJ, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Canon Inc over the past 5 years is -0.05%; that's better than only 12.17% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Canon Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CAJ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CAJ Social Stream
Latest CAJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canon Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAJ as an investment opportunity.
Aligning with the company's dedication to innovation, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is excited to introduce two new Advanced Automation Modules for the imagePRESS C10010VP Series of digital color presses: Sensing Unit and Inspection Unit, as well as a new optional Cooling Unit. Continuing to advance the series that was introduced in September 2020, this launch further supports customers within print production environments as it helps them to consistently achieve the
Mr. Toru Nishizawa, President and Chief executive officer of Canon Virginia and Canon Environmental Technologies, Inc. is retiring on June 30, 2021.Mr. Shingo Shigeta to succeed as President and CEO of the companies.Canon Virginia, Inc. serves as Canon's (CAJ) largest manufacturing, engineering, recycling and technical support center in the Americas region....
NBC Olympics Selects Its Field And Studio Lenses Provider For Its Production Of Olympic Games In Tokyo
NBC Olympics, a division of the NBC Sports Group, has selected Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, to provide a wide variety of 4K UHD and HD Field, Portable and Studio lenses for its production of the Games of the XXXII Olympiad, which take place in Tokyo, Japan, from July 23 - August 8. The announcement was made today by Chip Adams, VP of Venue Engineering, NBC Olympics, and Kazuto Ogawa, President and CEO of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon Virginia, Inc. (CVI) and Canon Environmental Technologies, Inc. (CETI) president and chief executive officer Mr. Toru Nishizawa is retiring effective June 30, 2021 after 41 years with Canon. Mr. Shingo Shigeta will serve as President and CEO of the companies upon Mr. Nishizawa's retirement.
Mixed Reality Game Market is Booming Worldwide with Top Emerging Key Players: , Canon Inc., PlayStation, Oculus, Seiko Epson Corporation
LOS ANGELES, United States: QY Research offers an overarching research and analysis-based study on, Global Mixed Reality Game Market Report, History and Forecast 2016-2027, Breakdown Data by Companies, Key Regions, Types and Application. This report offers an insightful take on the drivers and restraints present in the market. Mixed Reality Game data reports also provide 
CAJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|