Canon, Inc. American Depositary Shares (CAJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAJ POWR Grades
- CAJ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAJ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CAJ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
CAJ Stock Summary
- CAJ's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAJ is currently 0.08, higher than just 1.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CAJ comes in at 705.43% -- higher than that of 99.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canon Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BIO, FENG, GNRC, PKI, and GENC.
- Visit CAJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to global.canon.
CAJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.63||52-week high||$25.94|
|Prev. close||$24.57||52-week low||$15.46|
|Day high||$24.85||Avg. volume||278,346|
|50-day MA||$24.04||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$22.79||Market Cap||26.20B|
Canon, Inc. American Depositary Shares (CAJ) Company Bio
Canon Inc. manufactures and sells office multifunction devices, plain paper copying machines, laser printers, inkjet printers, cameras, and lithography equipment. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CAJ Social Stream
Latest CAJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canon Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAJ as an investment opportunity.
Does Canon (CAJ) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
GEO, CASH, SNDR, and CAJ made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 24, 2021.
CAJ, MG, VEC, FNF, and SNDR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 24, 2021.
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through the choppy market. CAJ, EXC, BJ & OTTR are well poised to gain.
Canon U.S.A. Inc. Helps Empower Aspiring Photojournalists through its Support of the Eddie Adams Workshop
Building on its commitment to foster young talent through the power of technology, Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced its participation as a lead supporter of the esteemed Eddie Adams Workshop. The workshop is an annual program that offers a unique learning environment for young photojournalists while honoring the legacy of photographer and photojournalist Eddie Adams. This collaboration further cements Canon's support of photojournalists while enabling fut
CAJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|