Canon Inc. ADR (CAJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAJ POWR Grades
- CAJ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.88% of US stocks.
- CAJ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- CAJ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CAJ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAJ is currently 0.09, higher than only 1.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of CANON INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CAJ comes in at 1,510.76% -- higher than that of 99.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOLX, RDY, FTV, PKI, and BIO.
- CAJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CANON INC's official web site, go to global.canon.
CAJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.63||52-week high||$25.79|
|Prev. close||$21.66||52-week low||$20.84|
|Day high||$21.79||Avg. volume||497,265|
|50-day MA||$21.93||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$22.97||Market Cap||22.62B|
Canon Inc. ADR (CAJ) Company Bio
Canon Inc. (キヤノン株式会社, Kyanon kabushiki gaisha) is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Ōta, Tokyo, Japan, specializing in optical, imaging, and industrial products, such as lenses, cameras, medical equipment, scanners, printers, and semiconductor manufacturing equipment. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CAJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CAJ Social Stream
Latest CAJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAJ as an investment opportunity.
16 Largest Photography Companies In The World
In this article, we will take a look at the 16 largest photography companies in the world. If you want to see more companies in this selection, go to the 5 Largest Photography Companies in the World. According to Zion Market Research, the size of the global digital photography market stood at $105.2 billion at […]
New Strong Sell Stocks for January 20th
APP, CAJ and FRC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on January 20, 2022.
New Strong Sell Stocks for January 18th
BAC, CAJ and BZUN have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on January 18, 2022.
CANON INNOVATIONS PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF STORYTELLING WITH A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND IMMERSIVE MOVIE EXPERIENCE AT CES® 2023
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, pushed innovation to new heights in 2022. At CES 2023, the company will demonstrate how its technology is working to help dissolve limits between real and virtual worlds through a first-of-its-kind immersive movie experience that will place attendees inside of the story. With the launch of the theme 'Limitless Is More,' and Canon's latest imaging innovations, CES attendees will be able to fully immerse themselves into M. Night Shyamalan'
Canon U.S.A., Inc.'s AMLOS Solution Among the Top Technologies Named a 2023 CES Best of Innovation Award Winner
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce that AMLOS (Activate My Line of Sight) has garnered another accolade: a 2023 CES Best of Innovation Award in the Software and Mobile Apps category. The AMLOS Solution, developed by Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a software-and-camera product suite designed to provide a new level of engagement for collaboration across multiple locations using the power of Canon's image processing technology, along with hand gesture controls
CAJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CAJWant to do more research on Canon Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canon Inc (CAJ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canon Inc (CAJ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canon Inc (CAJ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...