Canon Inc. ADR (CAJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAJ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CAJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAJ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CAJ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.13% of US stocks).
CAJ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Canon Inc is higher than only 1.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAJ is more volatile than only 3.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CAJ comes in at 1,277.14% -- higher than that of 99.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canon Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BIO, CTVA, PHG, MFGP, and GNRC.
- Visit CAJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to global.canon.
CAJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.66||52-week high||$25.79|
|Prev. close||$25.51||52-week low||$21.00|
|Day high||$25.72||Avg. volume||269,448|
|50-day MA||$23.83||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$23.84||Market Cap||26.83B|
Canon Inc. ADR (CAJ) Company Bio
Canon Inc. manufactures and sells office multifunction devices, plain paper copying machines, laser printers, inkjet printers, cameras, and lithography equipment. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CAJ Social Stream
Latest CAJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canon Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAJ as an investment opportunity.
Worldwide X-ray Machine Manufacturing Industry to 2027 - Featuring Allengers Group, Canon and Carestream Health Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "X-ray Machine Manufacturing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global X-ray machine manufacturing market reached a value of US$ 14.2 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 19.92 Billion by 2027 exhibiting a CAGR of 5.30% during 2022-2027. Companies Mentioned Allengers Group Canon Inc. Carestream He
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is excited to announce that the Canon RF lens family is growing by two, with the addition of the Canon RF800mm F5.6 L IS USM, and the longest focal length RF lens yet, the RF1200mm F8 L IS USM. Both super-telephoto fixed focal length lenses are quite light for their considerable abilities, and share many of the same features such as Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) to help minimize ghosting and flaring, compatibil
In March 2022, Canon Inc. will celebrate the 35th anniversary of the launch of the company's EOS System, which includes EOS-series interchangeable-lens cameras and a diverse range of system accessories, such as interchangeable EF and RF lenses.
Recognized for its strong brand value and focus on innovation, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce that its parent company, earned inclusion on Fortune Magazines Worlds Most Admired Companies 2022 list. Marketing Technology News: Nebula Graph Takes Another Step to Lead Global Graph Database Market With the Release of  The post Canon Inc. Named A Fortune Worlds Most Admired Company appeared first on MarTech Series .
Recognized for its strong brand value and focus on innovation, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce that its parent company, earned inclusion on Fortune Magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" 2022 list.
CAJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|