Canon, Inc. American Depositary Shares (CAJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CAJ has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.11% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, CAJ has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 98.83% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CAJ has returned $171,487,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.83% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAJ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: IBKR, TSE, VALE, AMP and RMAX.
CAJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Canon Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 297.42% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Canon Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Canon Inc has a beta lower than 93.46% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Canon Inc's estimated return of 297.42% surpasses about 94.06% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CAJ Dividend Chart
CAJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|