Canon, Inc. American Depositary Shares (CAJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CAJ has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.1% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, CAJ has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 98.83% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CAJ has returned $171,487,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.9% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CAJ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PKG, TEX, UNM, SRE and NOA.
CAJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CAJ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 249.35% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Canon Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for CAJ, its beta is lower than 93.6% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Canon Inc's estimated return of 249.35% surpasses about 93.97% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CAJ Dividend Chart
CAJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|