Canon, Inc. American Depositary Shares (CAJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CAJ has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 99.16% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, CAJ generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.9% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CAJ has returned $126,938,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.95% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CAJ's price: TUP, LMT, PEGA, FNV and RKT.
CAJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CAJ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 249.35% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Canon Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for CAJ, its beta is lower than 93.6% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Canon Inc's estimated return of 249.35% surpasses about 93.97% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CAJ Dividend Chart
CAJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|