Canon Inc. ADR (CAJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CAJ has issued more dividends than 99.11% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, CAJ has greater average cash flow over the past 5.01 years than 98.87% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CAJ has returned $126,938,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.95% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAJ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HAPP, SQFT, GHG, EVI and TMO.
CAJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CAJ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1002.05% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Canon Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 1002.05%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 98.43% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CAJ has a discount rate lower than 98.43% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Canon Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.88% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Canon Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 96.06% of them.
CAJ Dividend Chart
CAJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CAJ Dividends vs. Peers
CAJ's dividend yield currently ranks #50 of 65 vs. its peers in the Technology - Hardware category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CAJ dividends?Want to do more research on Canon Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Canon Inc Common Stock (CAJ) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Canon Inc (CAJ) - Dividend Investor
Canon Inc (CAJ) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha