The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
CAKE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAKE is 4.41 -- better than 89.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Cheesecake Factory Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,823.3%, Cheesecake Factory Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cheesecake Factory Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVTI, PLAY, VRS, CLDT, and VET.
- CAKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cheesecake Factory Inc's official web site, go to www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
CAKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.88||52-week high||$51.15|
|Prev. close||$40.16||52-week low||$35.83|
|Day high||$41.37||Avg. volume||656,697|
|50-day MA||$39.67||Dividend yield||3.59%|
|200-day MA||$41.78||Market Cap||1.82B|
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE) Company Bio
Cheesecake Factory operates full-service and casual dining restaurants. The company also produces cheesecakes and other baked products for foodservice operators, retailers, and distributors. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Calabasas Hills, California.
CAKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CAKE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cheesecake Factory Inc ranked in the 34st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 57%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cheesecake Factory Inc ended up being:
- Cheesecake Factory Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 90.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Cheesecake Factory Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -108.82. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 1.73% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Cheesecake Factory Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 21.84% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|