Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAKE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CAKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.84% of US stocks.
- CAKE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CAKE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.41% of US stocks).
CAKE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAKE is 11.31 -- better than 97.02% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CHEESECAKE FACTORY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CAKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHEESECAKE FACTORY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TA, RLGT, SGU, USX, and CENX.
- Visit CAKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
CAKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CAKE's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- CAKE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAKE.
CAKE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -23.74%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 290.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -125.5%.
The table below shows CAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.25% of graded US stocks.
- CAKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 18th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, MCD, and BJRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAKE.
The table below shows CAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAKE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CAKE, see our CAKE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
CAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.86||52-week high||$41.28|
|Prev. close||$34.21||52-week low||$26.05|
|Day high||$34.29||Avg. volume||1,074,025|
|50-day MA||$37.64||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$33.18||Market Cap||1.75B|
Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE) Company Bio
Cheesecake Factory operates full-service and casual dining restaurants. The company also produces cheesecakes and other baked products for foodservice operators, retailers, and distributors. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Calabasas Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAKE Social Stream
Latest CAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEESECAKE FACTORY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAKE as an investment opportunity.
Factors Likely to Shape Dave & Buster's (PLAY) Q4 Earnings
Dave & Buster's (PLAY) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 performance is likely to have benefited from its focus on marketing strategy, entertainment innovation pipeline and tech-enabled hospitality model.
Should We Be Cautious About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated's (NASDAQ:CAKE) ROE Of 15%?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Restaurant Stock Has Room to Run
Cheesecake Factory stock is trading near a historically bullish trendline
Here's Why We're Wary Of Buying Cheesecake Factory's (NASDAQ:CAKE) For Its Upcoming Dividend
It looks like The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated ( NASDAQ:CAKE ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
Brisk Sales Are Powering Restaurant Stocks
Even though inflation has remained stubbornly high of late, that hasn’t prevented restaurant companies—and their stocks—from thriving.
CAKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CAKEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cheesecake Factory Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...