The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAKE POWR Grades
- CAKE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87% of US stocks.
- CAKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CAKE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CAKE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAKE is 6.3 -- better than 94.56% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAKE is currently 45.41, higher than 90.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cheesecake Factory Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cheesecake Factory Inc are RRGB, AMNB, SASR, FMNB, and TRMK.
- CAKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cheesecake Factory Inc's official web site, go to www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
CAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.08||52-week high||$65.81|
|Prev. close||$56.86||52-week low||$19.78|
|Day high||$58.10||Avg. volume||973,963|
|50-day MA||$58.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.78||Market Cap||2.61B|
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE) Company Bio
Cheesecake Factory operates full-service and casual dining restaurants. The company also produces cheesecakes and other baked products for foodservice operators, retailers, and distributors. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Calabasas Hills, California.
CAKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cheesecake Factory Inc. To summarize, we found that Cheesecake Factory Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cheesecake Factory Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.75 years, Cheesecake Factory Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.31%; that's higher than only 3.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Cheesecake Factory Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -15.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 5.23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAKE Social Stream
Latest CAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cheesecake Factory Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAKE as an investment opportunity.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE) is down 5% premarket, on planning to offer $300M of convertible unsecured senior notes due June 15, 2026 and $175M of common stock.Underwriters over-allotment is an additional $45M of notes and an additional $26.25M of common stock. Interest on the notes will be payable semi-annually...
Casual dining restaurant chain The Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) is raising $475 million, but it's not going toward growing or operating the business. Prior to today's drop, The Cheesecake Factory stock was trading near its all-time high, so it's a little hard to criticize management for taking advantage of its high stock price to raise cash. There are 200,000 outstanding Series A convertible preferred shares of The Cheesecake Factory.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated Announces Proposed Offerings of Convertible Senior Notes and Common Stock
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ: CAKE) (the "Company") today announced its intention to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $300,000,000 aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2026 (the "notes") and $175,000,000 of common stock in separate public offerings registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The Company also expects to grant the underwriters of the note offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $45,000,000 principal amount of notes solely to cover over-allotments and expects to grant the underwriters of the common stock offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $26,250,000 of common stock solely to cover over-allotments. The completion of the note offering will not be contingent on the comple...
There's a new pup on the blockchain and its barking up one heckin storm.
David Shands Wants You To Know Sleep is For Suckers, The Entrepreneur Helps Clients Transition From Their Day Job to Their Dream Job
David Shands, the author, motivational speaker, podcaster, business consultant and entrepreneur wants you to know sleep is for suckers
CAKE Price Returns
Continue Researching CAKEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cheesecake Factory Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch