Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAKE POWR Grades
- CAKE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.59% of US stocks.
- CAKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- CAKE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.44% of US stocks).
CAKE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAKE is 9.85 -- better than 96.51% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CHEESECAKE FACTORY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.07 for CHEESECAKE FACTORY INC; that's greater than it is for 86.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBEX, PARR, PSFE, RLGT, and TA.
- Visit CAKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
CAKE Valuation Summary
- CAKE's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 72.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CAKE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAKE.
CAKE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -125.7%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -36.39%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 159.48%.
The table below shows CAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.25% of graded US stocks.
- CAKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 18th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, MCD, and BJRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAKE.
The table below shows CAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.51||52-week high||$44.65|
|Prev. close||$31.78||52-week low||$26.05|
|Day high||$32.16||Avg. volume||1,016,163|
|50-day MA||$33.56||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$33.10||Market Cap||1.62B|
Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE) Company Bio
Cheesecake Factory operates full-service and casual dining restaurants. The company also produces cheesecakes and other baked products for foodservice operators, retailers, and distributors. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Calabasas Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAKE Social Stream
Latest CAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEESECAKE FACTORY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAKE as an investment opportunity.
A California real estate investment trust bought the property housing a Cheesecake Factory in Overland Park and an adjacent retail building. Four Corners Property Trust said it paid $12.3 million for the properties. Four Corners (NYSE: FCPT) gave a bare-bones description of its acquisition in a release, saying only that it bought a Cheesecake Factory property and a dual-tenant Starbucks and AT&T property in “a highly trafficked corridor in Kansas.”
Yum (YUM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) benefits from robust comps growth, sale building efforts, expansion and digitalization.
The Cheesecake Factory Sweetens the Holidays With a Gift Card Offer Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List
CALABASAS HILLS, Calif., November 21, 2022--The Cheesecake Factory® (NASDAQ: CAKE), known for its extensive menu, generous portions and legendary desserts, is making holiday shopping sweeter with a special gift card offer: Beginning Monday, November 21 through the end of the year, for every $50 worth of gift cards purchased online, guests will receive a $15 bonus card which can be redeemed toward the purchase of anything on The Cheesecake Factory’s menu beginning January 1 through February 28, 2
CAKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CAKEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cheesecake Factory Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch