Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAKE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CAKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.97% of US stocks.
- CAKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CAKE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.25% of US stocks).
CAKE Stock Summary
- Cheesecake Factory Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.6% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Cheesecake Factory Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.76 for Cheesecake Factory Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBEX, PLAY, USX, PTEN, and TIPT.
- Visit CAKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
CAKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CAKE's price/earnings ratio is 329.9% lower, now standing at -44.6.
- CAKE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CAKE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 197.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAKE.
CAKE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.94%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -58.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.68%.
The table below shows CAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.25% of graded US stocks.
- CAKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 18th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, MCD, and BJRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAKE.
The table below shows CAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.49||52-week high||$51.19|
|Prev. close||$29.96||52-week low||$26.05|
|Day high||$32.51||Avg. volume||1,023,860|
|50-day MA||$28.96||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$36.03||Market Cap||1.70B|
Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE) Company Bio
Cheesecake Factory operates full-service and casual dining restaurants. The company also produces cheesecakes and other baked products for foodservice operators, retailers, and distributors. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Calabasas Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full CAKE Social Stream
Latest CAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cheesecake Factory Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAKE as an investment opportunity.
The Cheesecake Factory To Present at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference
CALABASAS HILLS, Calif., February 24, 2022--The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ: CAKE) today announced that it will present at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 8, 2022 at 9:50 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Cheesecake Factory will open a 7,000-square-foot restaurant at 600 Lincoln Road in Miami Beach. The national chain (Nasdaq: CAKE) expects to open its doors in the fall and hire 200 people from the surrounding area to staff the new restaurant, the company stated. It will replace Sushi Samba in a 91-year-old building that Stephen Bittel, chairman of the Miami Beach-based Terranova Corp., bought for $108.57 million in August 2014.
Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Charles River Labs (CRL), Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) and Trade Desk (TTD)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Charles River Labs (CRL – Research Report), Cheesecake Factory (CAKE – Research Report) and Trade Desk (TTD – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Charles River Labs (CRL) In a report released today, Donald Hooker from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Charles River Labs, with a price target of $390.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $305.28. Hooker has an average return of 13.7% and a 52.6% success rate. Patterson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as NerdWallet, Inc. Class A, Spotify Technology SA, and Alphabet Class A.
In a report released today, Nick Setyan from Wedbush maintained a Buy rating on Cheesecake Factory (CAKE – Research Report), with a price target of $52.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $40.87. According to TipRanks.com, Setyan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.0% and a 54.7% success rate. Setyan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as The ONE Group Hospitality, Papa John's International, and Brinker International. Cheesecake Factory has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $45.22.
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) fourth-quarter fiscal 2021 results benefit from robust comps.
CAKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CAKEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cheesecake Factory Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch