The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
CAKE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAKE is 4.41 -- better than 89.6% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Cheesecake Factory Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,823.3%, Cheesecake Factory Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.1% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cheesecake Factory Inc are CVTI, PLAY, VRS, SRCI, and CLDT.
- CAKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cheesecake Factory Inc's official web site, go to www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
CAKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.84||52-week high||$51.15|
|Prev. close||$40.52||52-week low||$35.83|
|Day high||$40.02||Avg. volume||647,908|
|50-day MA||$41.22||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$42.71||Market Cap||1.73B|
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE) Company Bio
Cheesecake Factory operates full-service and casual dining restaurants. The company also produces cheesecakes and other baked products for foodservice operators, retailers, and distributors. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Calabasas Hills, California.