Cango Inc. ADR (CANG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CANG POWR Grades
- CANG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CANG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CANG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.52% of US stocks).
CANG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.15, Cango Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.16% of US stocks.
- CANG's current price/earnings ratio is 1.66, which is higher than only 0.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CANG has reported earnings growth of 1,111.66%, putting it ahead of 98.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cango Inc are ITP, HMTV, QDEL, AXU, and API.
- CANG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cango Inc's official web site, go to www.cangoonline.com.
CANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.22||52-week high||$19.60|
|Prev. close||$3.17||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$3.34||Avg. volume||124,693|
|50-day MA||$3.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||482.60M|
Cango Inc. ADR (CANG) Company Bio
Cango Inc. operates an automotive transaction service platform that connects dealers, financial institutions, car buyers, and other industry participants in the People’s Republic of China. It facilitates automotive financing services that include facilitating financing transactions from financial institutions to car buyers; automotive transactions between automotive wholesalers, dealers, and car buyers; and after-market services to car buyers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CANG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CANG Latest Social Stream
View Full CANG Social Stream
Latest CANG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cango Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CANG as an investment opportunity.
Short-term investors could be interested in these businesses
Cango Inc. (NYSE: CANG) ("Cango" or the "Company"), a leading automotive transaction service platform in China, today announced that "Cango Haoche," its B2B WeChat mini program providing automobile dealers with one-stop transaction, logistics, finance, and insurance services, is gaining traction with dealers and driving sales thanks to its new vehicle display function. Cango Haoche is the cornerstone of Cango's automobile trading transaction business, an important growth engine for the Company a
If you want to know who really controls Cango Inc. ( NYSE:CANG ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
Cango Inc. (NYSE: CANG) ("Cango" or the "Company"), a leading automotive transaction service platform in China, received a "Best Investment Value for Listed Companies" award at the 11th China Securities Golden Bauhinia Awards. This prestigious award recognizes Cango's outstanding accomplishments, diverse business services and solid, comprehensive strength.
Cango Inc. (NYSE: CANG) ("Cango" or the "Company"), a leading automotive transaction service platform in China, today announced its participation in the 2021 China Automobile Dealers Industry Convention & Expo in Haikou, Hainan province, China from December 2-4, 2021.
CANG Price Returns