Cango Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing two (2) Class A Ordinary Shares (CANG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CANG's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 2 years is 2.77% -- which is higher than about 99.68% stocks we're looking at.
- CANG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 330.02% over the past 2 years -- higher than 97.39% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CANG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KMI, SALT, BP, SPGI and PEI.
CANG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CANG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 283.3%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CANG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 283.3%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.03% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CANG has a discount rate lower than 96.03% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CANG, approximately 95.6% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CANG Dividend Chart
CANG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|