CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
CAPL Stock Summary
- CrossAmerica Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.89% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CrossAmerica Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CAPL's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHK, NEN, UTL, WTI, and XHR.
- Visit CAPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crossamericapartners.com.
CAPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.98||52-week high||$19.79|
|Prev. close||$19.16||52-week low||$14.98|
|Day high||$19.30||Avg. volume||40,303|
|50-day MA||$18.19||Dividend yield||11.06%|
|200-day MA||$17.21||Market Cap||654.05M|
CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL) Company Bio
CrossAmerica Partners LP operates as a wholesale distributor of motor fuels, and owns and leases real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels in the United States. The company owns sites in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Indiana, and Delaware. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
CAPL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CrossAmerica Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CrossAmerica Partners LP ranked in the 78st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 187.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CrossAmerica Partners LP, consider:
- In the past 5.51 years, CrossAmerica Partners LP has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.26%; that's better than 67.94% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 20.69% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CrossAmerica Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|