CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAPL POWR Grades
- CAPL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAPL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CAPL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.6% of US stocks).
CAPL Stock Summary
- CrossAmerica Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.29% of US listed stocks.
- CAPL's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAPL is more volatile than only 4.86% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CrossAmerica Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be PARR, TA, CAKE, ATTO, and RLGT.
- CAPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CrossAmerica Partners LP's official web site, go to www.crossamericapartners.com.
CAPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CAPL's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 108 months, CAPL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 108 months, CAPL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAPL.
CAPL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1326.33%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 218.94%.
The table below shows CAPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.17% of graded US stocks.
- CAPL's asset turnover comes in at 2.62 -- ranking 20th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- SCSC, ZEUS, and SCHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAPL.
The table below shows CAPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.79||52-week high||$21.73|
|Prev. close||$19.82||52-week low||$13.50|
|Day high||$19.90||Avg. volume||65,478|
|50-day MA||$19.03||Dividend yield||10.6%|
|200-day MA||$18.85||Market Cap||749.88M|
CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL) Company Bio
CrossAmerica Partners LP operates as a wholesale distributor of motor fuels, and owns and leases real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels in the United States. The company owns sites in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Indiana, and Delaware. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAPL Latest Social Stream
View Full CAPL Social Stream
Latest CAPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CrossAmerica Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAPL as an investment opportunity.
CrossAmerica Partners LP Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results and Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
Allentown, PA, Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners LP Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results and Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer Reported Second Quarter 2021 Operating Income of $8.2 million and Net Income of $4.8 million compared to Operating Income of $6.3 million and Net Income of $5.2 million for the Second Quarter 2020Generated Second Quarter 2021 Adjusted EBITDA of $29.7 million and Distributable Cash Flow of $25.0 million compared to Second Quarter 20
Allentown, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners LP Maintains Quarterly Distribution Quarterly distribution of $0.5250 per unit attributable to the second quarter of 2021 ALLENTOWN, PA (July 22, 2021) – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner has approved a quarterly distribution of $0.5250 per unit attributable to the second quarter of 2021 (annualized $2.10 per unit). The distribution attributable to the second
Allentown, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on August 9 ALLENTOWN, PA, July 16, 2021 – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Monday, August 9, 2021. In conjunction with the news release, management will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 10, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call numbers are 800-774-6070 or 630-691-
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE:CAPL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Allentown, PA, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners LP Reports First Quarter 2021 Results Reported First Quarter 2021 Operating Loss of $0.9 million and Net Loss of $4.0 million compared to Operating Income of $77.4 million and Net Income of $72.1 million for the First Quarter 2020. During the First Quarter 2020, CrossAmerica recorded a gain on sale totaling $70.9 million, primarily driven by the sale of its 17.5% investment in CST Fuel SupplyGenerated First Quarter 2021 Adjusted EBITDA of $20.7 million and Distributable Cash Flow of $15.8 million compared to First Quarter 2020 Adjusted EBITDA of $25.3 million and Distributable Cash Flow of $20.4 millionReported First Quarter 2021 Gross Profit for the Wholesale Segment of $34.9 million compared to $35.1 million of Gros...
CAPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CAPLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CrossAmerica Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch