CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAPL POWR Grades
- CAPL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.04% of US stocks.
- CAPL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CAPL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CAPL Stock Summary
- CrossAmerica Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.81% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CrossAmerica Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CAPL's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CrossAmerica Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be VTNR, DSKE, HBI, CAL, and IMBI.
- CAPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CrossAmerica Partners LP's official web site, go to www.crossamericapartners.com.
CAPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.58||52-week high||$21.73|
|Prev. close||$19.90||52-week low||$11.82|
|Day high||$19.99||Avg. volume||75,189|
|50-day MA||$19.53||Dividend yield||10.55%|
|200-day MA||$17.24||Market Cap||741.59M|
CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL) Company Bio
CrossAmerica Partners LP operates as a wholesale distributor of motor fuels, and owns and leases real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels in the United States. The company owns sites in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Indiana, and Delaware. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
CAPL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CrossAmerica Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CrossAmerica Partners LP ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 119.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CrossAmerica Partners LP, consider:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CrossAmerica Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, CrossAmerica Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAPL Latest Social Stream
View Full CAPL Social Stream
Latest CAPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CrossAmerica Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAPL as an investment opportunity.
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Jonathan Benfield - Chief Accounting Officer Charles Nifong - Chief Executive Officer & President Conference Call Participants Elvira Scotto - RBC Capital Markets Unidentified Analyst - Wells Fargo Presentation Operator Good morning and...
CrossAmerica Partners LP Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire 106 Convenience Store Locations From 7-Eleven, Inc.
Allentown, PA, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners LP Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire 106 Convenience Store Locations From 7-Eleven, Inc. A total of 106 sites to be acquired from 7-Eleven, Inc.Vast majority of the sites currently operate under the Speedway brand, and all sites will be rebranded at closing Allentown, PA April 29, 2021 – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) (“CrossAmerica” or the “Partnership”), a leading wholesale fuels distributor, convenience store operator and owner and lessor of real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire certain convenience store properties from 7-Eleven, Inc. (“7-Eleven”) for an aggregate cash purchase price of $263 million, su...
•Quarterly distribution of $0.5250 per unit attributable to the first quarter of 2021Allentown, PA, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners LP Maintains Quarterly Distribution Quarterly distribution of $0.5250 per unit attributable to the first quarter of 2021 ALLENTOWN, PA (April 22, 2021) – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner has approved a quarterly distribution of $0.5250 per unit attributable to the first quarter of 2021 (annualized $2.10 per unit). The distribution attributable to the first quarter is payable on May 11, 2021 to all unitholders of record on May 4, 2021. CrossAmerica will host a conference call on May 11th at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss first quarter earnings results, which w...
CrossAmerica Partners' (CAPL) strategic efforts and a favorable financial position make it a lucrative choice at the moment.
Allentown, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners to Announce First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on May 10 ALLENTOWN, PA, April 16, 2021 – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Monday, May 10, 2021. In conjunction with the news release, management will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 11, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call numbers are 800-774-6070 or 630-691-2753 and the passcode for both is 7265208#. A live audio webcast of the conference call and the related earnings materials, including reconciliations of any non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP financial measures and any other applicable disclosures, will be available on that same day on the investor sec...
CAPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CAPLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CrossAmerica Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch