CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
CAPL Stock Summary
- CrossAmerica Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.96% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CrossAmerica Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, CrossAmerica Partners LP has a higher such ratio than merely 9.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CrossAmerica Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be WPG, NE, DRH, GPOR, and NEN.
- CAPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CrossAmerica Partners LP's official web site, go to www.crossamericapartners.com.
CAPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAPL Price/Volume Stats
CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL) Company Bio
CrossAmerica Partners LP operates as a wholesale distributor of motor fuels, and owns and leases real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels in the United States. The company owns sites in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Indiana, and Delaware. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Allentown, Pennsylvania.