CrossAmerica Partners L.P. (CAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAPL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CAPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAPL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CAPL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 64th percentile.
CAPL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAPL is 86.15 -- better than 99.74% of US stocks.
- CAPL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAPL is more volatile than just 3.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CROSSAMERICA PARTNERS LP are ACI, SNEX, DDL, SYY, and NSP.
- CAPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CROSSAMERICA PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.crossamericapartners.com.
CAPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CAPL's price/earnings ratio is 46.81% higher, now standing at 13.8.
- Over the past 124 months, CAPL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAPL.
CAPL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.26%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.69%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -44.99%.
The table below shows CAPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.18% of graded US stocks.
- CAPL's asset turnover comes in at 2.62 -- ranking 19th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SCSC, ZEUS, and TAIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAPL.
The table below shows CAPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.25||52-week high||$23.29|
|Prev. close||$21.97||52-week low||$18.32|
|Day high||$22.35||Avg. volume||36,711|
|50-day MA||$20.49||Dividend yield||9.44%|
|200-day MA||$20.47||Market Cap||843.92M|
CrossAmerica Partners L.P. (CAPL) Company Bio
CrossAmerica Partners LP operates as a wholesale distributor of motor fuels, and owns and leases real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels in the United States. The company owns sites in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Indiana, and Delaware. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAPL Latest Social Stream
View Full CAPL Social Stream
Latest CAPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROSSAMERICA PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAPL as an investment opportunity.
Allentown, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners to Announce Fourth Quarter/Full Year 2022 Earnings Results on February 27 ALLENTOWN, PA, January 20, 2023 – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter/full year 2022 results after the market closes on Monday, February 27, 2023. In conjunction with the news release, management will host a conference call on Tuesday, February 28 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the call
allentown, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners LP Maintains Quarterly Distribution Quarterly distribution of $0.5250 per unit attributable to the fourth quarter of 2022 ALLENTOWN, PA (January 19, 2023) – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner has approved a quarterly distribution of $0.5250 per unit attributable to the fourth quarter of 2022 (annualized $2.10 per unit). The distribution attributable to the four
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Allentown, PA , Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Announces the Closing of Acquisition of Assets of Community Service Stations CrossAmerica acquires wholesale fuel supply portfolio in the Greater Boston areaApproximately 75 million gallons across the supply contracts ALLENTOWN, PA, November 10, 2022 – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) announced today that it has completed the previously announced agreement to acquire certain assets of Community Service Stations for a purchase pr
The following slide deck was published by CrossAmerica Partners LP in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call.
CAPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CAPLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CrossAmerica Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch