CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CAPL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CAPL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 277.52% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 96.76% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CAPL's price: POWI, HIHO, QTS, CPB and PRTK.
CAPL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CAPL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 166.17% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CAPL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CrossAmerica Partners LP's dividend yield of 13.82% is in the top 2.87%.
- CAPL's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 75.28% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CAPL's provides a return of 166.17% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 88.51% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CAPL Dividend Chart
CAPL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CAPL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CAPL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CrossAmerica Partners LP and its dividends:
CrossAmerica Partners LP Common Stock (CAPL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) - Dividend Investor
CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha