Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR): Price and Financial Metrics
CAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$195.71||52-week high||$251.26|
|Prev. close||$182.85||52-week low||$153.55|
|Day high||$196.02||Avg. volume||503,949|
|50-day MA||$179.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$196.17||Market Cap||7.09B|
CAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAR POWR Grades
- CAR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.46% of US stocks.
- CAR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CAR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CAR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAR is -364.09 -- better than merely 0.12% of US stocks.
- CAR's current price/earnings ratio is 3.79, which is higher than merely 3.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CAR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC are ISPO, MRM, MTD, CCOI, and LII.
- Visit CAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avisbudgetgroup.com.
CAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CAR's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.35% lower, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CAR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAR.
CAR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -53.31%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.01%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.71%.
The table below shows CAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.09% of graded US stocks.
- CAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.406 -- ranking 37th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- MNRO, HRB, and RYB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAR.
The table below shows CAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR) Company Bio
Avis Budget Group provides car and truck rentals, car sharing, and ancillary services to businesses and consumers worldwide. The company has three segments: North America, International, and Truck Rental. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
CAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAR Latest Social Stream
View Full CAR Social Stream
Latest CAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAR as an investment opportunity.
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) (the “Company”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and Avis Budget Finance, Inc. (together, the “Issuers”) priced a private offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 8.00% senior notes due 2031 (the “Notes”). The Notes will have a maturity date of February 15, 2031. The closing of the offering of the Notes is expected to occur on November 22, 2023, s
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) (the “Company”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and Avis Budget Finance, Inc. (together, the “Issuers”), intend, subject to market and other customary conditions, to offer $500 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2031 (the “Notes”) in a private offering. The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by Avis Budget Group, Inc. and
Avis Budget's (CAR) earnings decline year over year in the third quarter of 2023.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone and welcome to the Avis Budget Group’s Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] It is now my pleasure to turn today’s call over to David Calabria, Treasurer and Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance. David Calabria: Good […]
CAR Price Returns