Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR): Price and Financial Metrics
CAR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAR is 18.3 -- better than 98.4% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAR is currently 1.08, higher than merely 5.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CAR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAFD, SBSI, TCBI, RBCAA, and FNB.
- Visit CAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avisbudgetgroup.com.
CAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.18||52-week high||$43.40|
|Prev. close||$41.31||52-week low||$23.86|
|Day high||$43.40||Avg. volume||1,023,176|
|50-day MA||$34.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.58||Market Cap||3.19B|
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR) Company Bio
Avis Budget Group provides car and truck rentals, car sharing, and ancillary services to businesses and consumers worldwide. The company has three segments: North America, International, and Truck Rental. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.