Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR): Price and Financial Metrics
CAR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAR is 18.3 -- better than 98.49% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAR is currently 0.86, higher than merely 4.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 55.7 for Avis Budget Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAFD, SBSI, RBCAA, BANC, and TCBI.
- CAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avis Budget Group Inc's official web site, go to www.avisbudgetgroup.com.
CAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAR Price/Volume Stats
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR) Company Bio
Avis Budget Group provides car and truck rentals, car sharing, and ancillary services to businesses and consumers worldwide. The company has three segments: North America, International, and Truck Rental. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.