Avis Budget Group Inc (CAR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Avis Budget Group Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CAR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CAR as an investment opportunity.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CAR is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Avis Budget Group Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than practically none of Personal Services stocks.
- CAR has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 7.55% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Avis Budget Group Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 9.62% of Personal Services stocks.
- Avis Budget Group Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 24.14% of Personal Services stocks.
- The average analyst price target of CAR is higher than 30.29% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CAR has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for CAR? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.