Carrier Global Corp (CARR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Carrier Global Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CARR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Carrier Global Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CARR is greater than 84.62% of Machinery stocks.
- CARR has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 26.88% of Basic Materials stocks.
- Carrier Global Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 30.74% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CARR has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 31.61% of Basic Materials stocks.
- Carrier Global Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 38.46% of Machinery stocks.
- CARR has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for CARR? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.