Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CASH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CASH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.9% of US stocks).
CASH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Meta Financial Group Inc is higher than merely 8.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CASH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.37%, Meta Financial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.77% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNST, HTLF, FFWM, HMNF, and CBTX.
- Visit CASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metafinancialgroup.com.
CASH Valuation Summary
- CASH's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 166.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CASH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CASH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASH.
CASH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3325.13%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 57.08%.
The table below shows CASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.5% of graded US stocks.
- CASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 68th of 433 Banking stocks.
- LC, FFIC, and CSWC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASH.
The table below shows CASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.97||52-week high||$62.27|
|Prev. close||$61.57||52-week low||$23.01|
|Day high||$62.20||Avg. volume||203,089|
|50-day MA||$52.84||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$48.51||Market Cap||1.98B|
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Company Bio
Meta Financial Group operates as the holding company for MetaBank that offers various banking products and services to commercial, agricultural, and retail customers in Iowa and South Dakota. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASH Latest Social Stream
View Full CASH Social Stream
Latest CASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meta Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASH as an investment opportunity.
Meta Financial Group, Inc.® to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings and Host Conference Call on October 27, 2021
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., October 14, 2021--Meta Financial Group, Inc.® (Nasdaq: CASH) ("Meta" or the "Company") today announced it will release financial results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2021 on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, after market close. Meta will also host a conference call and earnings webcast at 4:00 p.m. Central Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day to discuss these results.
A look at the shareholders of Meta Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CASH ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Does Meta Financial (CASH) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
RCMT, GSKY, CASH, and FGBI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 28, 2021.
GEO, CVLG, ABG, and CASH made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 28, 2021.
CASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASHWant to do more research on Meta Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch