Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH): Price and Financial Metrics
CASH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CASH is currently 2.88, higher than merely 10.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.23%, Meta Financial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.45% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CASH comes in at 31.23% -- higher than that of 93.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BANR, CASS, BCML, CBTX, and BMTC.
- Visit CASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metafinancialgroup.com.
CASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.09||52-week high||$45.99|
|Prev. close||$44.87||52-week low||$13.09|
|Day high||$45.99||Avg. volume||240,730|
|50-day MA||$39.43||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$26.44||Market Cap||1.42B|
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Company Bio
Meta Financial Group operates as the holding company for MetaBank that offers various banking products and services to commercial, agricultural, and retail customers in Iowa and South Dakota. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
CASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASH Latest Social Stream
View Full CASH Social Stream
Latest CASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meta Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASH as an investment opportunity.
The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. ("Supreme Cannabis" or the "Company") (TSX: FIRE) (OTCQX: SPRWF) (FRA: 53S1) today announced its financial and operating results for the three months ended December 31, 2020.
11, 2021 /CNW/ - Trading resumes in: Company: Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (The)TSX Symbol: FIRE All Issues: NoResumption (ET): 9:55 AMIIROC can make a decision to impose a temporary suspension (halt) of trading in a security of a publicly-listed company.
11, 2021 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted by IIROC: Company: Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (The)TSX Symbol: FIRE All Issues: NoReason: Single-Stock Circuit BreakerHalt Time (ET): 9:50 AMIIROC can make a decision to impose a temporary suspension (halt) of trading in a security of a publicly-listed company.
Today's consumer is very loyal to their bank, and holds onto their account for an average of 14 yearsi. At the same time, more than 40 million U.S. consumers have gone digital with their banking and a large percentage now have multiple accounts, presenting an opportunity for neobanks and digital banks to grow, simply by focusing their acquisition efforts on increasing share of banking (versus switchers).
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Brittany Elsasser - Investor Relations Brad Hanson - President and Chief Executive Officer Glen Herrick - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brett Pharr - Co-President and Chief Operating Officer Conference Call...
CASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASHWant to do more research on Meta Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!