Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.71% of US stocks.
- CASH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CASH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CASH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CASH is currently 3, higher than only 9.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.14 for Meta Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CASH comes in at 8.87% -- higher than that of 82.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meta Financial Group Inc are CBTX, FBK, HFWA, BCML, and CASS.
- Visit CASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metafinancialgroup.com.
CASH Valuation Summary
- CASH's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 166.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CASH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CASH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASH.
CASH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.59%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 344.82%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 528.14%.
The table below shows CASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.47% of graded US stocks.
- CASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 67th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, BOTJ, and IROQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASH.
The table below shows CASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.40||52-week high||$65.96|
|Prev. close||$38.52||52-week low||$36.02|
|Day high||$39.67||Avg. volume||266,463|
|50-day MA||$47.14||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$54.22||Market Cap||1.16B|
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Company Bio
Meta Financial Group operates as the holding company for MetaBank that offers various banking products and services to commercial, agricultural, and retail customers in Iowa and South Dakota. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASH Latest Social Stream
View Full CASH Social Stream
Latest CASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meta Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASH as an investment opportunity.
Meta Financial (NASDAQ:CASH) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.37% Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 10; ex-div March 9. See CASH Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., February 24, 2022--Meta Financial Group, Inc.® (Nasdaq: CASH) (the "Company") announced that the Company will pay a cash dividend of $0.05 per share for the second fiscal quarter of 2022. This dividend will be payable on April 1, 2022 to shareholders of record as of March 10, 2022.
MX, the financial data platform and leader in modern connectivity, and H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) promote greater financial inclusion with the launch of the Spruce mobile banking platform. With data enhancement from MX, Spruce empowers consumers with greater transparency into how they spend, save, and manage their money, and support to reach their financial goals. Spruce is issued by MetaBank, N.A.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call January 26, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Justin Schempp - VP, IR Brett Pharr - CEO Anthony Sharett - President Glen Herrick - CFO Conference Call Participants Frank Schiraldi - Piper Sandler Steve Moss - B. Riley Securities Michael...
CASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASHWant to do more research on Meta Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch