Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CASH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CASH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CASH Stock Summary
- CASH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.19%, PATHWARD FINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.98% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CASH comes in at 18.69% -- higher than that of 91.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PATHWARD FINANCIAL INC are HFWA, HBCP, UVSP, OPBK, and BHLB.
- CASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PATHWARD FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.metafinancialgroup.com.
CASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CASH's price/sales ratio is 69.23% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CASH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASH.
CASH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 51.91%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 151.85%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -84.37%.
The table below shows CASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.47% of graded US stocks.
- CASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 67th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, BOTJ, and IROQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASH.
The table below shows CASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.80||52-week high||$63.82|
|Prev. close||$43.35||52-week low||$31.16|
|Day high||$43.82||Avg. volume||245,071|
|50-day MA||$39.42||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$41.71||Market Cap||1.25B|
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Company Bio
Meta Financial Group operates as the holding company for MetaBank that offers various banking products and services to commercial, agricultural, and retail customers in Iowa and South Dakota. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASH Latest Social Stream
View Full CASH Social Stream
Latest CASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATHWARD FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASH as an investment opportunity.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., November 17, 2022--Pathward Financial, Inc.™ ("Pathward Financial" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASH) announced that the Company will pay a cash dividend of $0.05 per share for the first fiscal quarter of 2023. This dividend will be payable on January 2, 2023 to shareholders of record as of December 8, 2022.
Meta (CASH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 42.47% and 0.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., October 27, 2022--Pathward Financial, Inc.™ ("Pathward Financial" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASH) reported net income of $23.4 million, or $0.81 per share, for the three months ended September 30, 2022, compared to net income of $15.9 million, or $0.50 per share, for the three months ended September 30, 2021. The Company reported net income of $156.4 million, or $5.26 per share, for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2022, compared to net income of $141.7 million, or $4.38 p
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., October 27, 2022--Pathward Financial, Inc.™ ("Pathward Financial" the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASH) today announced that Sonja Theisen, 41, currently Executive Vice President, Governance, Risk and Compliance, will succeed Glen W. Herrick, 60, as Chief Financial Officer, effective April 30, 2023.
Mortgage Bankers Association Chief Economist & SVP, Research & Industry Technology Mike Fratantoni joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss mortgage rates hitting a 20-year high and the overall state of the housing sector.
CASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASHWant to do more research on Meta Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch