Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CASH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CASH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CASH Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.68 for PATHWARD FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 89.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.09%, PATHWARD FINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.75% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CASH comes in at 13.28% -- higher than that of 86.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HFWA, HMNF, FDBC, UBFO, and FRAF.
- Visit CASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metafinancialgroup.com.
CASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CASH's price/sales ratio is 120% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- CASH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASH.
CASH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 98.56%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.65%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 154.55%.
The table below shows CASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.47% of graded US stocks.
- CASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 67th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, BOTJ, and IROQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASH.
The table below shows CASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CASH, see our CASH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
CASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.96||52-week high||$57.57|
|Prev. close||$40.99||52-week low||$31.16|
|Day high||$41.50||Avg. volume||293,317|
|50-day MA||$47.55||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$41.11||Market Cap||1.10B|
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Company Bio
Meta Financial Group operates as the holding company for MetaBank that offers various banking products and services to commercial, agricultural, and retail customers in Iowa and South Dakota. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASH Latest Social Stream
View Full CASH Social Stream
Latest CASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATHWARD FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASH as an investment opportunity.
Pathward’s Sharmen Hall-Lengel and Stacy Sant Earn National Recognition as Leading Women in Secured Finance
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., March 21, 2023--Pathward®, N.A., an industry leading financial empowerment company, today announced that two leaders from its Commercial Finance team, Sharmen Hall-Lengel and Stacy Sant, are profiled in the March 2023 issue of The Secured Lender, a magazine published by the Secured Finance Network (SFNet). The Women in Secured Finance feature article is published online at SFnet.com.
Pathward Joins More Than 2,400 CEOs in Signing Commitment to Advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., March 02, 2023--Pathward®, N.A., an industry leading financial empowerment company, today announced that its CEO, Brett Pharr, has joined with more than 2,400 CEOs in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, signaling the company’s commitment to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
Pathward Financial, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., March 02, 2023--Pathward Financial, Inc. ("Pathward Financial" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASH) announced that the Company will pay a cash dividend of $0.05 per share for the second fiscal quarter of 2023. This dividend will be payable on April 3, 2023 to shareholders of record as of March 13, 2023.
Pathward Appoints Christopher Perretta to Board of Directors
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., March 01, 2023--Pathward Financial, Inc. ("Pathward Financial" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASH) and its subsidiary Pathward®, N.A. ("Pathward"), an industry leading financial empowerment company, today announced that Christopher Perretta has been elected as an independent member of the Board of Directors, effective Feb. 28, 2023. Mr. Perretta will serve as a member of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee of the Pathward Financial and Pathward®, N.A. boards and the
Is Hercules Capital (HTGC) Stock Outpacing Its Finance Peers This Year?
Here is how Hercules Technology (HTGC) and Meta Financial (CASH) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
CASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASHWant to do more research on Meta Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...