Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.18% of US stocks.
- CASH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CASH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.22% of US stocks).
CASH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Meta Financial Group Inc is higher than just 8.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.73%, Meta Financial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.1% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CASH comes in at 60.5% -- higher than that of 96.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meta Financial Group Inc are TCBK, BANF, HFWA, ALTA, and INDB.
- Visit CASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metafinancialgroup.com.
CASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CASH's EV/EBIT ratio is 287.78% lower, now standing at -16.9.
- CASH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CASH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASH.
CASH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 580.47%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -53.8%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 569.74%.
The table below shows CASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.44||52-week high||$54.65|
|Prev. close||$48.50||52-week low||$17.74|
|Day high||$49.25||Avg. volume||211,126|
|50-day MA||$50.90||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$42.08||Market Cap||1.55B|
Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Company Bio
Meta Financial Group operates as the holding company for MetaBank that offers various banking products and services to commercial, agricultural, and retail customers in Iowa and South Dakota. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
CASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASH Latest Social Stream
View Full CASH Social Stream
Latest CASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meta Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASH as an investment opportunity.
Meta (CASH) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Meta Financial Group, Inc.® to Announce Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Earnings and Host Conference Call on July 28, 2021
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meta Financial Group, Inc. ® (Nasdaq: CASH) (Meta or the Company) today announced it will release financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021 on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, after market close. Meta will also host a conference call and earnings webcast at 4:00 p.m. Central Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day to discuss these results. A live webcast of the call can be accessed from Metas Investor Relations website at www.metafinancialgroup.com .
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MetaBank®, N.A., an industry leading financial enablement company, announced the promotion of Christopher Soupal to Commercial Finance Division President. He will report to Brett Pharr, co-president and Chief Operating Officer of MetaBank. Soupal brings more than 20 years of finance and capital management experience to the new role. He will lead all aspects of Commercial Finance, including the Crestmark and AFS/IBEX divisions as well as commer
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
Inflation may be rising, but for now, at least, investors don’t seem to mind. Both the NASDAQ and the S&P 500 are holding just below their all-time high levels, reflecting a wide-spread feeling that, with interest rates low, stocks will provide the strongest returns for the near future. And stocks have been delivering. The S&P is up 13% year-to-date, and the NASDAQ, despite greater volatility and some weakness in the big tech companies, is up 7%. These gains come even as inflation is starting to surge; as of the end of April, the PCE inflation index was up 3.
CASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASHWant to do more research on Meta Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch