Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -41.27 -- higher than only 2.25% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CASH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 175,480,000, ranking above 92.81% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CASH's price: NOVN, JBHT, GROW, FLO and PFE.
CASH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CASH, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 88.98%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CASH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 0.58 is greater than 3.93% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CASH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 19.82% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, CASH's provides a return of -88.98% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 3.34% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CASH Dividend Chart
CASH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CASH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CASH dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Meta Financial Group Inc and its dividends:
Meta Financial Group Inc Common Stock (CASH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) - Dividend Investor
Meta Financial Group Inc (CASH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha