Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT): Price and Financial Metrics
CAT Stock Summary
- Caterpillar Inc's market capitalization of $80,450,481,396 is ahead of 97.5% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 620.94, Caterpillar Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.97% of US stocks.
- Caterpillar Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Caterpillar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZTS, CEO, BDX, SYK, and BSX.
- Visit CAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caterpillar.com.
CAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.38||52-week high||$150.55|
|Prev. close||$142.75||52-week low||$111.75|
|Day high||$142.70||Avg. volume||2,847,975|
|50-day MA||$145.34||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$133.76||Market Cap||77.58B|
Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Company Bio
Caterpillar is a manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Peoria, Illinois.