Chubb Limited (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
CB Stock Summary
- CB has a higher market value than 97.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $77,030,892,602.
- CB's went public 27.94 years ago, making it older than 77.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Chubb Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 18.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNP, BP, PTR, NSC, and DEO.
- CB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chubb Ltd's official web site, go to us-en.
CB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.94||52-week high||$171.66|
|Prev. close||$170.66||52-week low||$87.35|
|Day high||$171.11||Avg. volume||1,653,878|
|50-day MA||$156.47||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$135.59||Market Cap||74.45B|
Chubb Limited (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals. It offers personal insurance products for homes, valuable articles, homeowners, automobiles, and yachts; and personal liability, and personal accident and supplemental health insurance products. The company also provides various commercial insurance products, including multiple peril, primary liability, excess and umbrella liability, automobile, workers compensation, and property and marine insurance products. The company was formerly known as ACE Limited and changed its name to Chubb Limited in January 2016. Chubb Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
CB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Chubb Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Chubb Ltd ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Chubb Ltd, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Chubb Ltd over the past 5.51 years is 0.13%; that's higher than 57.68% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Chubb Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 19.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CB Latest Social Stream
View Full CB Social Stream
Latest CB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chubb Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CB as an investment opportunity.
* WRX continues to offer tremendous value starting at $29,995 for 2021 model year * WRX Sport model adds convenience of proximity key with push-button start; Sport- tech (6MT models) gets Brembo® high-performance brake system with red painted calipers * Rally-bred 2021 WRX STI starts at $40,395MISSISSAUGA, ON, Feb. 12, 2021 /CNW/ - Subaru Canada, Inc.
LONDON, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Chubb has today announced two new leadership appointments within its Reinsurance team at Chubb Overseas General, the company's international general insurance business in more than 50 countries and territories. Chubb's Ceded Reinsurance business will…
Target Corp. has been denied its $138 million insurance claim against ACE (now Chubb) Insurance companies stemming from a 2013 data breach. A federal judge in Minnesota ruled the retailer had failed to prove that its reimbursement to banks for …
The string of solid fourth-quarter earnings from the insurance industry players had a positive impact on the related ETFs that saw smooth trading over past week.
A Minnesota federal judge sided with an insurer in a dispute with Target Corp related to settlements over its 2013 data breach, finding the retail company didn't meet the burden for showing coverage under its insurance policies.
CB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBWant to see what other sources are saying about Chubb Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!