Chubb Limited (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
CB Stock Summary
- CB has a market capitalization of $68,564,976,723 -- more than approximately 97.01% of US stocks.
- CB's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CB is more volatile than just 3.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNI, SNP, TMUS, PNC, and D.
- Visit CB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to us-en.
CB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.09||52-week high||$162.44|
|Prev. close||$153.83||52-week low||$128.58|
|Day high||$152.94||Avg. volume||1,647,627|
|50-day MA||$152.92||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$151.30||Market Cap||68.93B|
Chubb Limited (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals. It offers personal insurance products for homes, valuable articles, homeowners, automobiles, and yachts; and personal liability, and personal accident and supplemental health insurance products. The company also provides various commercial insurance products, including multiple peril, primary liability, excess and umbrella liability, automobile, workers compensation, and property and marine insurance products. The company was formerly known as ACE Limited and changed its name to Chubb Limited in January 2016. Chubb Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.