Chubb Ltd. (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CB Stock Summary
- CHUBB LTD's market capitalization of $95,922,268,824 is ahead of 97.78% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of CHUBB LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of CHUBB LTD's share price is greater than that of just 13.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BP, DEO, EOG, BTI, and EQNR.
- CB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHUBB LTD's official web site, go to us-en.
CB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CB's price/earnings ratio is 32.46% higher, now standing at 15.1.
- CB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CB.
CB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.97%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.25%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 55.97%.
The table below shows CB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57% of graded US stocks.
- CB's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 79th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, FNHC, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CB.
The table below shows CB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$226.07||52-week high||$231.37|
|Prev. close||$227.33||52-week low||$173.78|
|Day high||$228.21||Avg. volume||1,555,926|
|50-day MA||$219.45||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$202.96||Market Cap||93.83B|
Chubb Ltd. (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited, incorporated in Zürich, Switzerland, is the parent company of Chubb, a global provider of insurance products covering property and casualty, accident and health, reinsurance, and life insurance and the largest publicly traded property and casualty company in the world. Chubb operates in 55 countries and territories and in the Lloyd's insurance market in London. Clients of Chubb consist of multinational corporations and local businesses, individuals, and insurers seeking reinsurance coverage. Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CB Latest Social Stream
View Full CB Social Stream
Latest CB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHUBB LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CB as an investment opportunity.
Chubb (CB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Chubb (CB) closed at $223.59 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.43% move from the prior day.
W.R. Berkley's (WRB) fourth quarter results are likely to reflect higher premiums partialy offset by higher expense.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM), Fomento Econmico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX) and Prologis, Inc. (PLD).
Frequent catastrophes accelerating policy renewal rate and the resultant upward pricing pressure are likely to boost the performance of Zacks Property and Casualty Insurance industry players like BRK.B, CB, PGR, TRV and RE.
CB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|