Chubb Ltd. (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.46% of US stocks).
CB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $91,997,322,183, Chubb Ltd has a greater market value than 97.14% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Chubb Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 19.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CB has reported earnings growth of 120.35%, putting it ahead of 83.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMOV, PTR, BP, CP, and ENB.
- CB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chubb Ltd's official web site, go to us-en.
CB Valuation Summary
- CB's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 34.38% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- CB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CB.
CB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.24%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -10.5%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 51.97%.
The table below shows CB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57% of graded US stocks.
- CB's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 79th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, FNHC, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CB.
The table below shows CB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$207.31||52-week high||$218.99|
|Prev. close||$212.41||52-week low||$155.78|
|Day high||$211.65||Avg. volume||1,911,012|
|50-day MA||$210.24||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$194.80||Market Cap||87.84B|
Chubb Ltd. (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited, incorporated in Zürich, Switzerland, is the parent company of Chubb, a global provider of insurance products covering property and casualty, accident and health, reinsurance, and life insurance and the largest publicly traded property and casualty company in the world. Chubb operates in 55 countries and territories and in the Lloyd's insurance market in London. Clients of Chubb consist of multinational corporations and local businesses, individuals, and insurers seeking reinsurance coverage. Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CB Latest Social Stream
View Full CB Social Stream
Latest CB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chubb Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CB as an investment opportunity.
Chubb (CB) board to propose dividend hike of 3.7% to share more profits with shareholders, thereby supporting effective capital deployment.
Chubb (NYSE:CB) declares $0.80/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.65% Payable April 8; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 17. See CB Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Edison, NJ---- 02/24/2022-- The latest study released on the Global Personal Travel Insurance Market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2027. The Personal Travel Insurance market study covers significant research data and proofs to be a handy resource document for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people to have… The post Personal Travel Insurance Market to See Huge Growth by 2027: Allianz, Chubb, AXA appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Chubb (NYSE:CB) declares $0.80/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.65%Payable April 8; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 17.See CB Dividend…
No summary available.
CB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|