Chubb Ltd. (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.33% of US stocks.
- CB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.99% of US stocks).
CB Stock Summary
- CB has a market capitalization of $82,021,754,538 -- more than approximately 96.84% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4.21, Chubb Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 14.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CB has reported earnings growth of 220.97%, putting it ahead of 90.23% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chubb Ltd are PTR, ENB, PNC, BTI, and NSC.
- CB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chubb Ltd's official web site, go to us-en.
CB Valuation Summary
- CB's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 34.38% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- CB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CB.
CB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.19%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.78%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.68%.
The table below shows CB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57% of graded US stocks.
- CB's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 79th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, FNHC, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CB.
The table below shows CB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$185.04||52-week high||$197.92|
|Prev. close||$184.55||52-week low||$144.00|
|Day high||$186.68||Avg. volume||1,851,826|
|50-day MA||$185.28||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$173.26||Market Cap||79.70B|
Chubb Ltd. (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited, incorporated in Zürich, Switzerland, is the parent company of Chubb, a global provider of insurance products covering property and casualty, accident and health, reinsurance, and life insurance and the largest publicly traded property and casualty company in the world. Chubb operates in 55 countries and territories and in the Lloyd's insurance market in London. Clients of Chubb consist of multinational corporations and local businesses, individuals, and insurers seeking reinsurance coverage. Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CB Latest Social Stream
View Full CB Social Stream
Latest CB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chubb Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CB as an investment opportunity.
Chubb has appointed Janet Edey as financial lines manager for the UK, Ireland and South Africa (UKISA).
Lantz Financial LLC lifted its position in shares of Chubb Limited (NYSE:CB) by 1.4% during the third quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 19,419 shares of the financial services providers stock after purchasing an additional 264 shares during the quarter. Chubb accounts for 
She brings over three decades of industry experience to the role
Field & Main Bank raised its holdings in Chubb Limited (NYSE:CB) by 5.2% during the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 2,005 shares of the financial services providers stock after purchasing an additional 100 shares during the quarter. Field & Main Banks holdings 
Becker Capital Management Inc. grew its holdings in Chubb Limited (NYSE:CB) by 4.6% in the 3rd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund owned 77,768 shares of the financial services providers stock after buying an additional 3,430 shares during the period. Becker Capital Management Inc.s holdings in Chubb were worth $13,491,000 as of its most recent 
CB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|