Chubb Limited (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
CB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $66,947,044,495, Chubb Ltd has a greater market value than 97.05% of US stocks.
- Chubb Ltd's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CB is more volatile than merely 13.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chubb Ltd are CNI, SNP, PNC, AMOV, and TMUS.
- CB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chubb Ltd's official web site, go to us-en.
CB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CB Price/Volume Stats
Chubb Limited (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals. It offers personal insurance products for homes, valuable articles, homeowners, automobiles, and yachts; and personal liability, and personal accident and supplemental health insurance products. The company also provides various commercial insurance products, including multiple peril, primary liability, excess and umbrella liability, automobile, workers compensation, and property and marine insurance products. The company was formerly known as ACE Limited and changed its name to Chubb Limited in January 2016. Chubb Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.