Chubb Ltd. (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.69% of US stocks).
CB Stock Summary
- CB has a higher market value than 97.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $75,960,618,560.
- Of note is the ratio of CHUBB LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 16.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of CHUBB LTD's share price is greater than that of only 4.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHUBB LTD are WM, MPC, BP, CCI, and PSX.
- Visit CB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to us-en.
CB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CB's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.03% higher, now standing at 9.8.
- CB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CB.
CB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.54%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.59%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.25%.
The table below shows CB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57% of graded US stocks.
- CB's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 79th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, FNHC, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CB.
The table below shows CB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.82||52-week high||$218.99|
|Prev. close||$190.63||52-week low||$173.78|
|Day high||$190.21||Avg. volume||1,807,582|
|50-day MA||$190.29||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$199.09||Market Cap||78.86B|
Chubb Ltd. (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited, incorporated in Zürich, Switzerland, is the parent company of Chubb, a global provider of insurance products covering property and casualty, accident and health, reinsurance, and life insurance and the largest publicly traded property and casualty company in the world. Chubb operates in 55 countries and territories and in the Lloyd's insurance market in London. Clients of Chubb consist of multinational corporations and local businesses, individuals, and insurers seeking reinsurance coverage. Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CB Latest Social Stream
View Full CB Social Stream
Latest CB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHUBB LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CB as an investment opportunity.
SOFI stock looks undervalued as the neo-finance disruptor offers an array of resources for open-minded bankers and investors.
Chubb Limited (NYSE: CB) will hold its third quarter earnings conference call on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Chubb's (NYSE:CB) recent performance, when its stock has declined 8.1% over...
Forty-four teams from across the U.S. and Canadian insurance industry convened last week for the Chubb Charity Challenge golf tournament finals in Pinehurst, N.C. The team from Hub International, representing the Nashville region, was crowned champion of the 22nd annual event and their chosen charity, Folds of Honor, will be awarded $50,000.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
CB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|