Chubb Limited (CB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.39% of US stocks.
- CB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.39% of US stocks).
CB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $77,871,968,457, Chubb Ltd has a greater market value than 96.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CB has reported earnings growth of 200.03%, putting it ahead of 88.64% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CB is more volatile than only 10.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chubb Ltd are SNP, AMOV, WM, ING, and PBR.
- Visit CB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to us-en.
CB Valuation Summary
- CB's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 34.38% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- CB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CB.
CB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -10.5%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.24%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59.73%.
The table below shows CB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.18% of graded US stocks.
- CB's asset turnover comes in at 0.203 -- ranking 80th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- STFC, PFG, and VOYA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CB.
The table below shows CB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.75||52-week high||$187.90|
|Prev. close||$177.49||52-week low||$111.93|
|Day high||$178.20||Avg. volume||1,911,026|
|50-day MA||$177.81||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$166.12||Market Cap||77.55B|
Chubb Limited (CB) Company Bio
Chubb Limited provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals. It offers personal insurance products for homes, valuable articles, homeowners, automobiles, and yachts; and personal liability, and personal accident and supplemental health insurance products. The company also provides various commercial insurance products, including multiple peril, primary liability, excess and umbrella liability, automobile, workers compensation, and property and marine insurance products. The company was formerly known as ACE Limited and changed its name to Chubb Limited in January 2016. Chubb Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CB Latest Social Stream
View Full CB Social Stream
Latest CB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chubb Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CB as an investment opportunity.
CB vs. BRK.B: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J., Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- New data from Chubb and the National Center for the Middle Market (NCMM), housed at The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, shows that middle market companies are finding risk management increasingly important after
Sustained premium growth, focus on middle-market businesses and in cyber insurance and a strong capital poise Chubb (CB) for growth.
Chubb Limited with ticker code (CB) now have 15 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 231 and 153 calculating the average target price we see 193.53. Given that the stocks previous close was at 181.14 this indicates there is a potential upside of 6.8%. The 50 day MA is 181.38 and the 200 day MA is 169.49. The market capitalisation for the company is $81,192m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CB" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Chubb Limited provides insurance and reinsurance products worldwide. The company''s North America Commercial P&C Insurance segment offers commercial property, casualty, workers'' compensation, package policies, risk managem...
Hartford Financial's (HIG) arm Hartford Funds introduces commodity-focused exchange-traded fund, namely Hartford Schroders Commodity Strategy ETF.
CB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|