Chubb Limited (CB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 91.6% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- CB's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 93.54% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, CB generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.27% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TUP, HBB, LNT, GSHD and AMOT.
CB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 31.94% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Chubb Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Chubb Ltd produces a dividend yield 1.75% -- which falls in the bottom 39.9%.
- CB's annual revenue, now at roughly $39 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 67.37% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
CB Dividend Chart
CB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|