Chubb Ltd. (CB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 91.6% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- CB's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 93.54% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, CB generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.27% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TUP, HBB, LNT, GSHD and AMOT.
CB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 26.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CB, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Chubb Ltd's dividend yield of 1.52% is in the bottom 29.86%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Chubb Ltd's expected return of -26.31% is higher than 34.82% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CB has a discount rate lower than 34.82% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- CB's annual revenue, now at roughly $41 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 67.15% of them.
CB Dividend Chart
CB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|