Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
CBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.30||52-week high||$17.12|
|Prev. close||$9.31||52-week low||$8.59|
|Day high||$9.39||Avg. volume||41,231|
|50-day MA||$9.58||Dividend yield||4.73%|
|200-day MA||$12.35||Market Cap||163.61M|
CBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAN POWR Grades
- CBAN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.77% of US stocks.
- CBAN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CBAN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.98% of US stocks).
CBAN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.34 for COLONY BANKCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 200.73%, COLONY BANKCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.09% of about US stocks.
- COLONY BANKCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -87.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FMNB, SAL, FBMS, USCB, and RVSB.
- CBAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COLONY BANKCORP INC's official web site, go to www.colonybank.com.
CBAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBAN's price/sales ratio is 36.36% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CBAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAN.
CBAN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.88%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.14%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 112.33%.
The table below shows CBAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.18% of graded US stocks.
- CBAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 97th of 431 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, ALLY, and ESSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBAN.
The table below shows CBAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBAN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CBAN, see our CBAN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN) Company Bio
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Colony Bank that provides banking products and services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fitzgerald, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAN Social Stream
Latest CBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLONY BANKCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAN as an investment opportunity.
Colony Bankcorp Announces That KBRA Affirms the Company’s Ratings
FITZGERALD, Ga., May 15, 2023--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) ("Colony" or the "Company") announced today the Company's ratings were affirmed by the Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) in its press release dated May 12, 2023. KBRA affirmed the senior unsecured debt rating of BBB, the subordinated debt rating of BBB-, and the short-term debt rating of K3 for the Company. KBRA indicated a Stable outlook for all long-term ratings and among its key credit considerations, cited favorable views of t
Is It Smart To Buy Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBAN) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
It looks like Colony Bankcorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBAN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date...
Colony Bankcorp (NASDAQ:CBAN) Is Paying Out A Dividend Of $0.11
The board of Colony Bankcorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBAN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.11 per share on the...
Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates
Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.81% and 2.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Colony Bankcorp Reports First Quarter 2023 Results Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.11 Per Share
FITZGERALD, Ga., April 27, 2023--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) ("Colony" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the first quarter of 2023. Financial highlights are shown below.
CBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBANWant to see what other sources are saying about Colony Bankcorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Colony Bankcorp Inc (CBAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colony Bankcorp Inc (CBAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colony Bankcorp Inc (CBAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...