Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBAN POWR Grades
- CBAN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBAN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CBAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CBAN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.55 for COLONY BANKCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 154.39%, COLONY BANKCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.79% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CBAN comes in at -49.32% -- higher than that of only 11.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COLONY BANKCORP INC are GNTY, BFST, CFFI, GABC, and EQBK.
- CBAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COLONY BANKCORP INC's official web site, go to www.colonybank.com.
CBAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBAN's price/sales ratio is 90.91% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CBAN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAN.
CBAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 115.07%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 68.17%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -5%.
The table below shows CBAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.18% of graded US stocks.
- CBAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 97th of 431 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, ALLY, and ESSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBAN.
The table below shows CBAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.21||52-week high||$19.59|
|Prev. close||$13.08||52-week low||$12.89|
|Day high||$13.38||Avg. volume||63,640|
|50-day MA||$14.14||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$16.36||Market Cap||233.20M|
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN) Company Bio
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Colony Bank that provides banking products and services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fitzgerald, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAN Social Stream
Latest CBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLONY BANKCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAN as an investment opportunity.
FITZGERALD, Ga., September 16, 2022--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) ("Colony" or the "Company") today announced that Heath Fountain, Chief Executive Officer, Andy Borrmann, Chief Financial Officer, and D. Copeland, President, will participate in the Janney Community Bank CEO Forum on September 19-20, 2022.
FITZGERALD, Ga., September 13, 2022--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) ("Colony" or the "Company"), the bank holding company for Colony Bank (the "Bank"), today announced senior management organizational changes designed to position the Company for long-term success on its mission to build a sustainable, high-performing independent bank.
CCCS, CBAN and EQX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 7, 2022.
CBAN, DLA and EQX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 2, 2022.
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
CBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|