Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBAN POWR Grades
- CBAN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.59% of US stocks.
- CBAN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CBAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CBAN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.3 for Colony Bankcorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.43%, Colony Bankcorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.84% of about US stocks.
- Colony Bankcorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 61.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Colony Bankcorp Inc are GCBC, CARV, MGYR, BANF, and PEBO.
- Visit CBAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colonybank.com.
CBAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.12% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CBAN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CBAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAN.
CBAN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 84.41%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 11.41%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 39.93%.
The table below shows CBAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.27% of graded US stocks.
- Service Unavailable
- HWBK, ALLY, and SLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBAN.
The table below shows CBAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.70||52-week high||$19.59|
|Prev. close||$18.33||52-week low||$11.29|
|Day high||$19.00||Avg. volume||35,554|
|50-day MA||$18.25||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$16.71||Market Cap||255.70M|
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN) Company Bio
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Colony Bank that provides banking products and services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fitzgerald, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAN Social Stream
Latest CBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colony Bankcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAN as an investment opportunity.
FITZGERALD, Ga., October 22, 2021--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAN) ("Colony" or the "Company"), the bank holding company for Colony Bank (the "Bank"), today announced that T. Heath Fountain, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Schmitt, Executive Vice Chairman, Tracie Youngblood, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Andy Borrmann, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer will participate the Hovde Financial Services Conference on November 3-5, 2021 in
Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 90.00% and 0.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FITZGERALD, Ga., October 21, 2021--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) ("Colony" or the "Company") today reported net income of $5.6 million, or $0.45 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, compared with $3.1 million, or $0.33 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. The Company reported operating net income of $7.1 million, or $0.57 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, compared with $3.7 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, for
Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FITZGERALD, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) (Colony or the Company), the bank holding company for Colony Bank (the Bank), today announced that T. Heath Fountain, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Schmitt, Executive Vice Chairman, Tracie Youngblood, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Andy Borrmann, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer will participate in a series of one-on-one meetings at the Janney Community Bank
CBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|