Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBAN POWR Grades
- CBAN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.88% of US stocks.
- CBAN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CBAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CBAN Stock Summary
- CBAN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.99% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Colony Bankcorp Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Colony Bankcorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Colony Bankcorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GNTY, PLBC, LARK, LCNB, and CARV.
- Visit CBAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colonybank.com.
CBAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.12% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CBAN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CBAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAN.
CBAN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.53%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 9.04%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -38.99%.
The table below shows CBAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.18% of graded US stocks.
- CBAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 97th of 431 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, ALLY, and ESSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBAN.
The table below shows CBAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.32||52-week high||$19.59|
|Prev. close||$16.19||52-week low||$15.94|
|Day high||$16.42||Avg. volume||40,380|
|50-day MA||$17.48||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$17.90||Market Cap||287.00M|
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN) Company Bio
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Colony Bank that provides banking products and services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fitzgerald, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAN Social Stream
Latest CBAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colony Bankcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAN as an investment opportunity.
Michael Dwozan Is The Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBAN) And They Just Picked Up 20% More Shares
Potential Colony Bankcorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBAN ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Vice Chairman of the...
FITZGERALD, Ga., February 08, 2022--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) ("Colony" or the "Company"), the holding company for Colony Bank, a Georgia state-chartered bank, today announced the pricing of an upsized underwritten public offering of 3,346,509 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $16.50 per share for gross proceeds of approximately $55.2 million. The net proceeds to the Company, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions but before deducting estimated off
FITZGERALD, Ga., February 07, 2022--Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAN) ("Colony" or "the Company"), the holding company for Colony Bank, a Georgia state-chartered bank, today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of approximately $52.5 million shares of its common stock to the public. The Company also expects to grant to the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commiss
Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) had declared $0.1075/share quarterly dividend, 4.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.1025. Payable Feb. 18; for shareholders of record Feb. 4; ex-div Feb. 3.
Readers hoping to buy Colony Bankcorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBAN ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
CBAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|