Colony Bankcorp, Inc. (CBAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CBAN has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 6.32% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CBAN's comes in at 8.04 -- better than 96.13% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for CBAN has a compound average growth rate of -127.33%, which is higher than only 6.92% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CBAN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OSMT, ENR, PAAS, VRS and HMG.
CBAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CBAN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 42.97% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CBAN, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for CBAN, approximately 72.42% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- CBAN's market cap of approximately $131 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 34.69% of them.
CBAN Dividend Chart
CBAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|