CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBFV POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CBFV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBFV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 171 days.
- CBFV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CBFV Stock Summary
- CBFV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CB Financial Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -149.1%; that's higher than only 13.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBFV is more volatile than just 9.47% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CB Financial Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPFI, HBT, OPOF, GNTY, and FISI.
- CBFV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CB Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.communitybank.tv.
CBFV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBFV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.49||52-week high||$27.93|
|Prev. close||$21.91||52-week low||$16.45|
|Day high||$22.88||Avg. volume||14,699|
|50-day MA||$22.03||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$20.44||Market Cap||122.21M|
CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV) Company Bio
CB Financial Services, Inc. that provides various banking products and services for individuals and businesses in southwestern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Carmichaels, Pennsylvania.
CBFV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBFV Latest Social Stream
View Full CBFV Social Stream
Latest CBFV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CB Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBFV as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of CB Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBFV ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for May 12th
WASHINGTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CBFV--CB Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQGM: CBFV), the holding company of Community Bank, today announced that the annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. EDT at the Ralph J. Sommers, Jr. Operations Center located at 600 EverGreene Dr. in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania. In light of the ongoing health concerns relating to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and to best protect the health and welfare of the Company’s employees, stoc
WASHINGTON, Penn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CBFV--CB Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQGM: CBFV) (“CB Financial” or “the Company”), the holding company of Community Bank, today announced the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve Community Bank’s financial performance and to position the bank for continued profitable growth. Community Bank intends to optimize its current branch network through the consolidation of six branches and the possible divestiture of others, while expanding technology and i
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for February 3rd
CBFV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBFVWant to do more research on CB Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch