CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV): Price and Financial Metrics
CBFV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.98||52-week high||$24.98|
|Prev. close||$18.93||52-week low||$17.20|
|Day high||$19.12||Avg. volume||3,875|
|50-day MA||$20.79||Dividend yield||5.28%|
|200-day MA||$21.83||Market Cap||96.99M|
CBFV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBFV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.01%, CB FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBFV is more volatile than merely 3.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CBFV comes in at 49.98% -- higher than that of 96.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBFV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLF, MCBC, CCBG, SMBK, and TCFC.
- Visit CBFV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.communitybank.tv.
CBFV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBFV's price/sales ratio is 111.11% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CBFV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBFV.
CBFV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 58.25%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 237.39%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.42%.
The table below shows CBFV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBFV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CBFV, see our CBFV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV) Company Bio
CB Financial Services, Inc. that provides various banking products and services for individuals and businesses in southwestern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Carmichaels, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBFV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBFV Latest Social Stream
View Full CBFV Social Stream
Latest CBFV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CB FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBFV as an investment opportunity.
CB Financial Services (NASDAQ:CBFV) Could Be A Buy For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see CB Financial...
CB Financial Services (NASDAQ:CBFV) Is Increasing Its Dividend To $0.25
The board of CB Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBFV ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.25 on...
CORRECTING and REPLACING CB Financial Services, Inc. Announces Expiration of the $10.0 Million Stock Repurchase Program
WASHINGTON, Pa., May 02, 2023--Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
Why CB Financial Services (CBFV) is a Top Dividend Stock for Your Portfolio
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does CB Financial Services (CBFV) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for March 30th
GSBD, CBFV and INGR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on March 30, 2023.
CBFV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBFVWant to do more research on CB Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...