CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBFV Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.93 for CB FINANCIAL SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 94.39% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CB FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of only 0.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CB FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBFV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRBK, FBP, EBMT, FNCB, and NWFL.
- CBFV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CB FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.communitybank.tv.
CBFV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBFV's price/sales ratio is 66.67% higher, now standing at 2.
- CBFV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBFV.
CBFV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 119.41%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.42%.
The table below shows CBFV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBFV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBFV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.60||52-week high||$26.80|
|Prev. close||$21.77||52-week low||$20.49|
|Day high||$21.60||Avg. volume||1,913|
|50-day MA||$21.86||Dividend yield||4.41%|
|200-day MA||$22.23||Market Cap||109.99M|
CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV) Company Bio
CB Financial Services, Inc. that provides various banking products and services for individuals and businesses in southwestern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Carmichaels, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBFV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBFV Latest Social Stream
View Full CBFV Social Stream
Latest CBFV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CB FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBFV as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
CB Financial Services ( NASDAQ:CBFV ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$13.7m (up 13% from...
The board of CB Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBFV ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.24 per share...
CBFV, TRST and TKR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on October 28, 2022.
CB Financial Services, Inc. Announces Third Quarter and Year-to-Date 2022 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
WASHINGTON, Pa., October 27, 2022--CB Financial Services, Inc. ("CB" or the "Company") (NASDAQGM: CBFV), the holding company of Community Bank (the "Bank") and Exchange Underwriters, Inc. ("EU"), a wholly-owned insurance subsidiary of the Bank, today announced its third quarter and year-to-date 2022 financial results.
CBFV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBFVWant to do more research on CB Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch