CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CBFV has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 15.05% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CBFV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 17,243,000, ranking above 84.84% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CBFV has returned $5,200,000 US dollars, more than merely 14.38% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CBFV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CLPS, EVA, HASI, SAFE and MBUU.
CBFV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CBFV, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 69.24%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CBFV, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, CB Financial Services Inc's expected return of 69.24% is higher than 83.73% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CBFV has a discount rate lower than 83.73% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CBFV, approximately 95.26% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, CB Financial Services Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 87.3% of them.
CBFV Dividend Chart
CBFV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CBFV Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CBFV dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CB Financial Services Inc and its dividends:
CB Financial Services Inc Common Stock (CBFV) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) - Dividend Investor
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha