CB Financial Services, Inc. (CBFV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CBFV's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about 8.1% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CBFV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -3,577,000, ranking above only 1.29% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CBFV has less volatility in its price than 87.41% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CBFV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: QTS, FORTY, FORD, CEPU and COFS.
CBFV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding CB Financial Services Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 63.56% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CBFV, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, CB Financial Services Inc's expected return of 63.56% is higher than 86.81% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CBFV has a discount rate lower than 86.81% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for CB Financial Services Inc, its beta is lower than 95.17% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CB Financial Services Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 86.42% of them.
CBFV Dividend Chart
CBFV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CBFV Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CBFV dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CB Financial Services Inc and its dividends:
CB Financial Services Inc Common Stock (CBFV) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) - Dividend Investor
CB Financial Services Inc (CBFV) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha