Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL): Price and Financial Metrics
CBRL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBRL is 3.7 -- better than 88.25% of US stocks.
- CBRL's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CBRL is currently 41.04, higher than 87.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBRL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNM, FOCS, RELV, MOD, and DNOW.
- Visit CBRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crackerbarrel.com.
CBRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.83||52-week high||$178.82|
|Prev. close||$171.32||52-week low||$77.05|
|Day high||$172.52||Avg. volume||280,921|
|50-day MA||$165.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$136.29||Market Cap||4.05B|
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) Company Bio
Cracker Barrel develops and operates the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store concept in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lebanon, Tennessee.
CBRL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CBRL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.41 years, is -0.05% -- higher than only 18.08% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 53.49% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CBRL Social Stream
Latest CBRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBRL as an investment opportunity.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Deutsche Bank starts off coverage on Cracker Barrel (CBRL) with a Buy rating on its view that the restaurant stock presents investors upside opportunity."The crux of the call is essentially that one can apply 'realistic but not aggressive' accumulated unit value and margin recovery assumptions, and still get to relatively...
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan began coverage of the stock with a Buy rating and $195 price target.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
While Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBRL ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it...
CBRL Price Returns
Continue Researching CBRLWant to see what other sources are saying about Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch