Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBRL POWR Grades
- CBRL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.64% of US stocks.
- CBRL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CBRL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CBRL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBRL is 6.81 -- better than 94.32% of US stocks.
- CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.48% of US equities in our set.
- CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC are MTEX, AAN, ULH, NATR, and MGLD.
- CBRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC's official web site, go to www.crackerbarrel.com.
CBRL Valuation Summary
- CBRL's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.8; this is 95.62% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CBRL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBRL.
CBRL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -42.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.97%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 97.79%.
The table below shows CBRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBRL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.48% of graded US stocks.
- CBRL's asset turnover comes in at 1.042 -- ranking 14th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, ARKR, and BDL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBRL.
The table below shows CBRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.58||52-week high||$135.99|
|Prev. close||$109.06||52-week low||$81.87|
|Day high||$111.59||Avg. volume||388,740|
|50-day MA||$103.91||Dividend yield||4.66%|
|200-day MA||$102.56||Market Cap||2.48B|
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) Company Bio
Cracker Barrel develops and operates the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store concept in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lebanon, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CBRL Social Stream
Latest CBRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBRL as an investment opportunity.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBRL ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share...
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Actually Gained 13.5% in the Second Half of 2022. Is the Worst Over?
The "old country" themed restaurant chain has bounced back from last summer's painful plunge. Unfortunately, the upswing is based on some clumsy business tactics.
The board of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBRL ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $1.30...
With fears about a deep recession rapidly diminishing, stocks within these most promising industries should be off to the races soon.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) closed at $96.50 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.67% move from the prior day.
CBRL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBRLWant to see what other sources are saying about Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch