Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBRL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CBRL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.57% of US stocks.
- CBRL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CBRL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CBRL Stock Summary
- CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.87% of US listed stocks.
- CBRL's went public 36.78 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBRL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNAM, YGYI, AAN, AVAH, and SMTS.
- Visit CBRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crackerbarrel.com.
CBRL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CBRL's price/earnings ratio is 52.94% higher, now standing at 15.6.
- CBRL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBRL.
CBRL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -41.11%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -38.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -10.3%.
The table below shows CBRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBRL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.48% of graded US stocks.
- CBRL's asset turnover comes in at 1.042 -- ranking 14th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, ARKR, and BDL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBRL.
The table below shows CBRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.83||52-week high||$149.36|
|Prev. close||$97.15||52-week low||$81.87|
|Day high||$96.80||Avg. volume||428,838|
|50-day MA||$103.88||Dividend yield||5.35%|
|200-day MA||$109.96||Market Cap||2.10B|
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) Company Bio
Cracker Barrel develops and operates the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store concept in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lebanon, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CBRL Social Stream
Latest CBRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBRL as an investment opportunity.
Dave & Buster's (PLAY) benefits from robust entertainment offerings, sales-building initiatives and robust digitalization.
In this article, we discuss 11 best cyclical stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Cyclical Stocks to Buy Now. JPMorgan analysts, who have been staunch equity bulls for most of the year, believe that a soft landing is a plausible scenario for the […]
With more folks dining out, one of these American restaurant chains is better positioned for recovery.
The board of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBRL ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $1.30...
I think hell may have frozen over, given the little-reported news from Cracker Barrel. Let's look at this deal, and see how hot it gets in the kitchen.
CBRL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBRLWant to see what other sources are saying about Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch