Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL): Price and Financial Metrics
CBRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.26||52-week high||$121.17|
|Prev. close||$99.11||52-week low||$81.87|
|Day high||$102.37||Avg. volume||489,445|
|50-day MA||$107.46||Dividend yield||5.16%|
|200-day MA||$106.66||Market Cap||2.27B|
CBRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBRL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CBRL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBRL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CBRL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
CBRL Stock Summary
- CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.04% of US listed stocks.
- CBRL's went public 37.42 years ago, making it older than 93.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBRL is more volatile than merely 11.46% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WHR, FWRD, PATI, JAN, and GNLN.
- Visit CBRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crackerbarrel.com.
CBRL Valuation Summary
- CBRL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CBRL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBRL.
CBRL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.89%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -93.56%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.46%.
The table below shows CBRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBRL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.48% of graded US stocks.
- CBRL's asset turnover comes in at 1.042 -- ranking 14th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, ARKR, and BDL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBRL.
The table below shows CBRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBRL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CBRL, see our CBRL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$156.96||Average Broker Recommendation||2.12 (Hold)|
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) Company Bio
Cracker Barrel develops and operates the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store concept in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lebanon, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CBRL Social Stream
Latest CBRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBRL as an investment opportunity.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® Offers Guests New, Convenient Catering Options for Every Summer Occasion
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® adds new Sirloin Steak Tips Bundle and Barrel Cheeseburger Slider Platter to its catering menu just in time for summer holiday gatherings with family and friends. Alongside new catering additions, guests can pick up or have delivered a new Sirloin Steak Tips n' Tenders Family Meal Basket prepared and ready to serve to the whole family. Whether hosting a summer celebration for the whole neighborhood or needing a simple weeknight meal for the family, Cracker Barre
Restaurant Acquisitions: Who Looks Like a Compelling Target?
With Darden Restaurants' recently announced offer to buy Ruth's Hospitality Group , I am wondering what other names might be potential targets among publicly traded restaurants. This is not even speculation at this point, but rather a shallow dive into names that could sensibly be taken private, or be taken out by a bigger restaurant fish. Cracker Barrel , one of my favorite chains, is an interesting target for several reasons.
Is AutoZone (AZO) Stock Outpacing Its Retail-Wholesale Peers This Year?
Here is how AutoZone (AZO) and Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Loses -8.98% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why a Trend Reversal May be Around the Corner
Cracker Barrel (CBRL) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Darden Restaurants, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Jack in the Box
Darden Restaurants, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Jack in the Box have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
CBRL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBRLWant to see what other sources are saying about Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...