Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL): Price and Financial Metrics
CBRL Stock Summary
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.51% of US listed stocks.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBRL is more volatile than only 6.82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NWE, POR, AAN, THC, and DAR.
- Visit CBRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crackerbarrel.com.
CBRL Daily Price Range
CBRL 52-Week Price Range
CBRL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBRL Price/Volume Stats
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) Company Bio
Cracker Barrel develops and operates the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store concept in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lebanon, Tennessee.