Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CBRL's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of -4.9%.
- CBRL reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.26% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -12.07 -- higher than merely 13.08% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CBRL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CS, AQN, PEP, FTI and ZTS.
CBRL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CBRL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 44.48%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 94.58% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's estimated return of -44.48% surpasses about 38.06% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CBRL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.15% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CBRL Dividend Chart
CBRL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRL Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CBRL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc and its dividends:
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc Common Stock (CBRL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) - Dividend Investor
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha