Chemours Co. (CC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.64% of US stocks).
CC Stock Summary
- CHEMOURS CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.1% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CHEMOURS CO is reporting a growth rate of 116.44%; that's higher than 87.77% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CC comes in at 13.24% -- higher than that of 88.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHEMOURS CO are NGVT, VNT, HUN, TCX, and MTRN.
- CC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHEMOURS CO's official web site, go to www.chemours.com.
CC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CC's price/earnings ratio is 57.46% lower, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 93 months, CC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CC.
CC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.37%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 30.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -68.43%.
The table below shows CC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.4% of graded US stocks.
- CC's asset turnover comes in at 0.79 -- ranking 28th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, LYB, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CC.
The table below shows CC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.10||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$34.98||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$35.64||Avg. volume||806,911|
|50-day MA||$31.89||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$33.26||Market Cap||5.30B|
Chemours Co. (CC) Company Bio
The Chemours Company is a global leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. Chemours ingredients are found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
CC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CC Latest Social Stream
View Full CC Social Stream
Latest CC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMOURS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CC as an investment opportunity.
Since our founding, Chemours has been committed to sustainable products and solutions. In 2018, we announced our sustainability goals, what we call our Corporate Responsibility Commitment (CRC), with ten ambitious goals aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), which we aim to accomplish by 2030.
With 75% ownership of the shares, The Chemours Company (NYSE:CC) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
To get a sense of who is truly in control of The Chemours Company ( NYSE:CC ), it is important to understand the...
The Chemours Company (NYSE:CC) shares, rose in value on Friday, 01/20/23, with the stock price up by 3.37% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $33.72. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $32.62, falling within a range of $32.50 … What Lies Ahead For The Chemours Company (NYSE: CC) In 2023? Read More »
WILMINGTON, Del.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CC--Chemours Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call
Chemours Unveils Ti-Pure(TM) Sustainability (TS) Product Series, Designed to Advance Company & Customers’ Sustainability Goals Through TiO2 Innovation
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 17, 2023 / Chemours Titanium Technologies recently announced a new Ti-Pure™ titanium dioxide (TiO2) product portfolio: the Ti-Pure™ Sustainability (TS) series , which includes two high-performance grades. This new product family showcases Chemours'' commitment to advancing its enterprise , business unit , and customers'' sustainability goals. "When we say we aspire to be the most sustainable TiO2 enterprise in the world, we mean it," says Ed Sparks, President, Titanium Technologies and Chemical Solutions at Chemours. "Our customers are hungry for sustainable solutions, so we''re proudly answering the call with both new and existing sustainably-minded TiO2 innovations." The first two products in the new Ti-Pure™ Sustainability series include: Ti-Pur...
CC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|