Chemours Company (The) (CC): Price and Financial Metrics
CC Stock Summary
- Chemours Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.46% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.11, Chemours Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 7.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chemours Co are HEAR, MTX, UUU, SWM, and MLHR.
- CC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chemours Co's official web site, go to www.chemours.com.
CC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.59||52-week high||$41.60|
|Prev. close||$15.59||52-week low||$11.71|
|Day high||$15.09||Avg. volume||2,636,077|
|50-day MA||$17.03||Dividend yield||6.41%|
|200-day MA||$19.72||Market Cap||2.39B|
Chemours Company (The) (CC) Company Bio
The Chemours Company is a global leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. Chemours ingredients are found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.