Chemours Co. (CC): Price and Financial Metrics
CC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.43||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$27.11||52-week low||$23.58|
|Day high||$34.28||Avg. volume||1,103,125|
|50-day MA||$29.03||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$31.07||Market Cap||4.99B|
CC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CC POWR Grades
- CC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.93% of US stocks.
- CC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.66% of US stocks).
CC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CC is 5.35 -- better than 91.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.36 for CHEMOURS CO; that's greater than it is for 83.19% of US stocks.
- CHEMOURS CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTRS, HUN, CW, EFOI, and IART.
- Visit CC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemours.com.
CC Valuation Summary
- CC's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 41.67% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 96 months, CC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CC.
CC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.37%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 215.83%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13%.
The table below shows CC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.4% of graded US stocks.
- CC's asset turnover comes in at 0.79 -- ranking 28th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, LYB, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CC.
The table below shows CC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CC, see our CC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$41.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Chemours Co. (CC) Company Bio
The Chemours Company is a global leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. Chemours ingredients are found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
CC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CC Latest Social Stream
View Full CC Social Stream
Latest CC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMOURS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CC as an investment opportunity.
The crackdown on risky chemicals that could derail the chip industry
Evidence that the materials vital for semiconductor production are toxic for humans and the environment is mounting. But safe alternatives are many years away
Chemours Thermal & Specialized Solutions President Resigns; Chemours Begins Talent Search for Backfill & Appoints Interim Leader
WILMINGTON, Del., May 18, 2023--The Chemours Company ("Chemours") (NYSE: CC), a global chemistry company with leading market positions in Titanium Technologies, Thermal & Specialized Solutions, and Advanced Performance Materials, today announced the resignation of Alisha Bellezza, President, Thermal & Specialized Solutions (TSS), effective May 31. Chemours will run a comprehensive search for Bellezza’s replacement.
The Chemours Company (NYSE:CC) Is About To Go Ex-Dividend, And It Pays A 3.4% Yield
The Chemours Company ( NYSE:CC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is usually...
Chemours' (CC) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Lag
Lower volumes and currency headwinds on a year-over-year basis, partly offset by higher pricing, impact Chemours' (CC) results in the first quarter.
Chemours' Louisville Works Site Establishes ChemFEST Partnership With Farnsley Middle School
The Chemours Company ("Chemours") (NYSE:CC), a global chemistry company, and Louisville-based Farnsley Middle School today announced a partnership through the company's Chemours Future of Engineering, Science, Trades, and Technology (ChemFEST) program, to promote early engagement in STEM education in the Louisville community.
CC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chemours Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Chemours Co (CC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chemours Co (CC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chemours Co (CC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...