Chemours Company (The) (CC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
CC Stock Summary
- Chemours Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.1% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.25 for Chemours Co; that's greater than it is for 89.1% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CC has reported earnings growth of 605.17%, putting it ahead of 96.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chemours Co are DK, COOP, SUN, BERY, and SSP.
- CC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chemours Co's official web site, go to www.chemours.com.
CC Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CC's price/sales ratio is 38.89% lower, now standing at 1.1.
CC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.41||52-week high||$38.87|
|Prev. close||$37.18||52-week low||$13.81|
|Day high||$37.95||Avg. volume||1,397,581|
|50-day MA||$32.67||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$26.50||Market Cap||6.19B|
Chemours Company (The) (CC) Company Bio
The Chemours Company is a global leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. Chemours ingredients are found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
CC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Chemours Co ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 57. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 12.96% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Chemours Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Chemours Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CC Latest Social Stream
View Full CC Social Stream
Latest CC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chemours Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CC as an investment opportunity.
Chemours Co.s (NYSE: CC ) near-term prospects are now brighter, driven by TiO2 cycle improvement and growth in the Fluoroproducts business due to a cyclical recovery and secular trends, according to Goldman Sachs. The Chemours Analyst: Robert Koort upgraded the rating for Chemours from Neutral to Buy, while raising the price target from $35 to $47. The Chemours Thesis: The TiO2 cycle is improving with the industrys efforts to stabilize pricing and pigment prices are now set to increase for the first Full story available on Benzinga.com
WILMINGTON, Del., June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chemours Company (NYSE: CC), a global chemistry company with leading market positions in Titanium Technologies, Thermal & Specialized Solutions, Advanced Performance Materials and Chemical Solutions, was honored today by the American
WILMINGTON Mark Newman, the incoming Chemours CEO, feels like hes taking over a company on the verge of a turning point, finally leaving behind the vestiges of its DuPont past and starting a new chapter. I think theres so much enthusiasm in our ranks about where we can go with the company, he said  The post Newman takes Chemours helm ready for next chapter appeared first on Delaware Business Times .
Chemours Company (The) with ticker code (CC) now have 10 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 42 and 31 calculating the mean target price we have 35.9. Now with the previous closing price of 37.19 this would imply there is a potential downside of -3.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 33.25 and the 200 day moving average is 28.32. The company has a market cap of $6,022m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The Chemours Company provides performance chemicals in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. It operates through four segments: Titanium Technologies, Thermal ...
Chemours (CC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
CC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|