Chemours Co. (CC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CC POWR Grades
- CC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.69% of US stocks.
- CC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CC Stock Summary
- CHEMOURS CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.71% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CC has reported earnings growth of 184.08%, putting it ahead of 90.99% of US stocks in our set.
- CHEMOURS CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHEMOURS CO are VNT, NGVT, WFRD, KODK, and HUN.
- Visit CC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemours.com.
CC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CC's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- CC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CC.
CC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -129.8%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.33%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.1%.
The table below shows CC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.4% of graded US stocks.
- CC's asset turnover comes in at 0.79 -- ranking 28th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, LYB, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CC.
The table below shows CC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.65||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$24.19||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$25.41||Avg. volume||1,718,656|
|50-day MA||$33.33||Dividend yield||4.06%|
|200-day MA||$33.61||Market Cap||3.82B|
Chemours Co. (CC) Company Bio
The Chemours Company is a global leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. Chemours ingredients are found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
CC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CC Latest Social Stream
View Full CC Social Stream
Latest CC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMOURS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CC as an investment opportunity.
Chemours (CC) closed the most recent trading day at $24.50, moving +1.66% from the previous trading session.
Investors need to pay close attention to Chemours (CC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Chemours (CC) closed the most recent trading day at $24.10, moving +0.67% from the previous trading session.
While Chemours (CC) is exposed to supply-chain issues and higher input costs, it gains on healthy demand, strong execution and its cost-reduction and pricing actions.
While the overall dour sentiment pervading the market is driving the S&P 500 toward a decline of more than 5% this week, investors are especially pessimistic about Chemours (NYSE: CC). As of 2:05 p.m. ET, shares of Chemours are down 20.7% since the market's close last Friday, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. In a press release addressing its 2022 guidance, Chemours stated that it foresees a less profitable year than it had originally expected.
CC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|