Capital City Bank Group (CCBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCBG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CCBG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.99% of US stocks.
- CCBG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CCBG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CCBG Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.61 for Capital City Bank Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.26% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCBG's revenue has grown 30.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 77.69% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Capital City Bank Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capital City Bank Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AROW, MBCN, SMBK, CVLY, and SPFI.
- CCBG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital City Bank Group Inc's official web site, go to www.ccbg.com.
CCBG Valuation Summary
- CCBG's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 43.75% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCBG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
- CCBG's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCBG.
CCBG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -12.01%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 239.75%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 27.39%.
The table below shows CCBG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCBG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCBG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.34% of graded US stocks.
- CCBG's asset turnover comes in at 0.058 -- ranking 73rd of 436 Banking stocks.
- FSFG, NKSH, and RNDB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCBG.
The table below shows CCBG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.84||52-week high||$28.98|
|Prev. close||$22.70||52-week low||$17.55|
|Day high||$22.93||Avg. volume||29,626|
|50-day MA||$23.81||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$25.12||Market Cap||385.40M|
Capital City Bank Group (CCBG) Company Bio
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. provides commercial and retail banking services to individuals and corporate clients in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1895 and is headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCBG Latest Social Stream
View Full CCBG Social Stream
Latest CCBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital City Bank Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCBG as an investment opportunity.
Insider Buying: The Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCBG) Independent Director Just Bought 6.7% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Capital City Bank Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCBG ) should definitely note that the...
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCBG) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCBG ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 27th of...
Capital City Bank's (CCBG) recent dividend hike reflects the company's operational strength and commitment toward rewarding its shareholders handsomely.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCBG) declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $.16 per share. It represents a 6.7% increase over the prior quarter of $.15. The dividend produces an annualized rate of $.64 per common share and is payable on September 27 to shareowners of record as of September 13, 2021. The annualized dividend yield is 2.74% based on a closing stock price of $23.36 on August 25
CCBG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCBGWant to do more research on Capital City Bank Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch