Capital City Bank Group (CCBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCBG POWR Grades
- CCBG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.23% of US stocks.
- CCBG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CCBG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CCBG Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.23 for Capital City Bank Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.28% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCBG's revenue has grown 44.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.84% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCBG is more volatile than only 19.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capital City Bank Group Inc are AROW, CVLY, FISI, IBCP, and CFFI.
- Visit CCBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ccbg.com.
CCBG Valuation Summary
- CCBG's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.7; this is 181.91% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCBG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $10.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CCBG's price/earnings ratio has gone down $1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCBG.
CCBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.41||52-week high||$28.98|
|Prev. close||$26.39||52-week low||$17.55|
|Day high||$26.42||Avg. volume||27,793|
|50-day MA||$25.91||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$24.10||Market Cap||445.06M|
Capital City Bank Group (CCBG) Company Bio
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. provides commercial and retail banking services to individuals and corporate clients in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1895 and is headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida.
CCBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCBG Latest Social Stream
View Full CCBG Social Stream
Latest CCBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital City Bank Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCBG as an investment opportunity.
The board of Capital City Bank Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCBG ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.15 per...
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCBG) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.15 Dividend
It looks like Capital City Bank Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCBG ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The...
A look at the shareholders of Capital City Bank Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCBG ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCBG) declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $.15 per share. The dividend produces an annualized rate of $.60 per common share and is payable on June 21 to shareowners of record as of June 7, 2021. The annualized dividend yield is 2.30% based on a closing stock price of $26.06 on May 26, 2021. About Capital City Bank Group, Inc. Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCBG) is one of the largest publicly traded financial holding companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately $3.9 billion in assets. We provide a full range of banking services, including traditional deposit and credit services, mortgage banking, asset management, trust, merchant ...
Heartland Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “Heartland Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 12.71% was delivered by the fund’s institutional class shares for the Q1 of 2021, below its Russell 2000® Value benchmark that delivered a 21.17% return for the […]
CCBG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCBGWant to do more research on Capital City Bank Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch