Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCK POWR Grades
- CCK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.55% of US stocks.
- CCK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- CCK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.95% of US stocks).
CCK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Crown Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Crown Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 94.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCK is more volatile than merely 5.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crown Holdings Inc are SLGN, LW, WEN, LDOS, and MGM.
- Visit CCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncork.com.
CCK Valuation Summary
- CCK's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.6.
- CCK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCK.
CCK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 21.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 197.67%.
The table below shows CCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.23% of graded US stocks.
- CCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.721 -- ranking 7th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- BLL, DYSL, and GPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCK.
The table below shows CCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.65||52-week high||$118.04|
|Prev. close||$115.74||52-week low||$85.65|
|Day high||$116.50||Avg. volume||988,050|
|50-day MA||$109.07||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$106.05||Market Cap||14.40B|
Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Company Bio
Crown Holdings is a manufacturer of packaging products for consumer marketing companies around the world. Crown makes a wide range of metal packaging for food, beverage, household and personal care and industrial products and metal vacuum closures and caps. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Latest Social Stream
View Full CCK Social Stream
Latest CCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCK as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
In this article, we will share with you the list of the top 22 packaging companies in USA. You can skip our detailed analysis of the USA’s packaging industry, and go directly to the Top 5 Packaging Companies in USA. The packaging industry has seen massive growth following a shift in consumer behavior around the […]
No summary available.
In a report issued on January 7, Philip Ng from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Crown Holdings (CCK – Research Report), with a price target of $138.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $109.54. According to TipRanks.com, Ng is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 15.2% and a 74.8% success rate. Ng covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Martin Marietta Materials, International Paper Co, and Berry Global Group. Crown Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $129.71, which is a 17.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on December 30, Robert W.
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) will release its earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022.
CCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|