Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK): Price and Financial Metrics
CCK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CCK is 5.27 -- better than 92.71% of US stocks.
- Crown Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Crown Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 93.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMP, BGS, LW, TV, and SLGN.
- CCK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crown Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.crowncork.com.
CCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.66||52-week high||$101.95|
|Prev. close||$98.37||52-week low||$42.97|
|Day high||$99.79||Avg. volume||994,357|
|50-day MA||$96.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.47||Market Cap||13.31B|
Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Company Bio
Crown Holdings is a manufacturer of packaging products for consumer marketing companies around the world. Crown makes a wide range of metal packaging for food, beverage, household and personal care and industrial products and metal vacuum closures and caps. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CCK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Crown Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Crown Holdings Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Crown Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.82 years, is -0.02% -- higher than just 21.17% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, CCK is generating more cash flow than 80.4% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Crown Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Latest Social Stream
View Full CCK Social Stream
Latest CCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCK as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. manufacturing sector continues to expand after the COVID-induced slump early last year, making it wise to look at names like ACM Research (ACMR), EnPro Industries (NPO) and iRobot (IRBT).
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Crown Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:CCK ) by taking the...
Introduction I have always been interested in packaging companies, and more specifically I’ve been keeping an eye on aluminum can producers as the total demand for aluminum cans will increase by 100 billion units per year between now and 2025. While Crown Holdings (CCK) is much more than just a...
Crown (CCK) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Thomas Kelly - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tim Donahue - President and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Mike Leithead - Barclays Kyle White - Deutsche Bank Arun Viswanathan -...
CCK Price Returns
Continue Researching CCKWant to do more research on Crown Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!