Crown Holdings Inc. (CCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CCK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CCK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.3% of US stocks).
CCK Stock Summary
- CROWN HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.37% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CROWN HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CCK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.73% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CROWN HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WY, TV, CMP, LW, and OLN.
- Visit CCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncork.com.
CCK Valuation Summary
- CCK's price/earnings ratio is -27.3; this is 329.41% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 242 months, CCK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCK.
CCK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 0.39%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 20.78%.
The table below shows CCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.23% of graded US stocks.
- CCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.721 -- ranking 7th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- BLL, DYSL, and GPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCK.
The table below shows CCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.29||52-week high||$130.42|
|Prev. close||$82.58||52-week low||$66.00|
|Day high||$83.49||Avg. volume||1,355,772|
|50-day MA||$79.21||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$98.53||Market Cap||9.87B|
Crown Holdings Inc. (CCK) Company Bio
Crown Holdings, Inc., formerly Crown Cork & Seal Company, is an American company that makes metal beverage and food cans, metal aerosol containers, metal closures and specialty packing. Founded in 1892, it is headquartered in Yardley, Pennsylvania. As of their annual report for 2020, Crown employs 33,264 people at 192 plants in 39 countries. It claims to manufacture one out of every five beverage cans used in the world, and one out of every three food cans used in North America and Europe. The company is ranked No. 269 in the Fortune 500 list for 2021 and is number one in the packaging and container industry for the same list. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Latest Social Stream
View Full CCK Social Stream
Latest CCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROWN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCK as an investment opportunity.
The elections are behind us, the latest inflation data showed an easing back in the rate of increase, and markets finished last week with their best trading sessions in months. The signs have aligned for investors to feel good. Or should they? Billionaire investor Carl Icahn believes otherwise, and in a recent interview he laid out the case for the bears. “I am still quite bearish on what is going to happen. A rally like this is of course very dramatic to say the least, but you have them all the time in a bear market, and I still think we're in a bear market...
Crown Holdings with ticker code (CCK) now have 17 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 110 and 71 with the average target price sitting at 92.35. Given that the stocks previous close was at 79.73 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 15.8%. There is a 50 day moving average of 82.7 and the 200 day MA is 101.19. The company has a market cap of $9,487m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.crowncork.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="CCK" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $10,988m based on the market concensus. Crown Holdings designs, manufactures, and sells packaging products and...
Carl Icahn took a new stake of about 1.04M shares in beverage can maker Crown Holdings (CCK) in Q3, while exiting his stake of more than 11M shares in commercial foodservice equipment…
Crown Holdings saw its share price collapse after publishing Q3 results which were relatively weak. See why I''m bullish on CCK stock.
What’s New In Activism – Carl Icahn At Crown Holdings Carl Icahn acquired 8.5% of Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCK) and believes the beverage-can maker should divest non-core assets and accelerate buybacks, while suggesting he may target the board in a proxy contest. Icahn’s investment, worth about $780 million and disclosed on November 3 in a […]
CCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|