Crown Holdings Inc. (CCK): Price and Financial Metrics
CCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.42||52-week high||$110.80|
|Prev. close||$78.77||52-week low||$66.00|
|Day high||$79.34||Avg. volume||965,980|
|50-day MA||$80.67||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$83.80||Market Cap||9.42B|
CCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCK POWR Grades
- CCK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.47% of US stocks.
- CCK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CCK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CROWN HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CCK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CCK has reported earnings growth of -419.11%, putting it ahead of merely 4.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOVA, MERC, GFL, SCI, and WY.
- Visit CCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncork.com.
CCK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CCK's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.14% higher, now standing at 14.7.
- CCK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCK.
CCK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.7%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 126.33%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -5.53%.
The table below shows CCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.23% of graded US stocks.
- CCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.721 -- ranking 7th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- BLL, DYSL, and GPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCK.
The table below shows CCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CCK, see our CCK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$131.93||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
Crown Holdings Inc. (CCK) Company Bio
Crown Holdings, Inc., formerly Crown Cork & Seal Company, is an American company that makes metal beverage and food cans, metal aerosol containers, metal closures and specialty packing. Founded in 1892, it is headquartered in Yardley, Pennsylvania. As of their annual report for 2020, Crown employs 33,264 people at 192 plants in 39 countries. It claims to manufacture one out of every five beverage cans used in the world, and one out of every three food cans used in North America and Europe. The company is ranked No. 269 in the Fortune 500 list for 2021 and is number one in the packaging and container industry for the same list. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Latest Social Stream
View Full CCK Social Stream
Latest CCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROWN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCK as an investment opportunity.
15 Best Stocks to Buy and Hold According to Billionaire Carl Icahn
In this article, we discuss 15 best stocks to buy and hold according to billionaire Carl Icahn. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Stocks to Buy and Hold According to Billionaire Carl Icahn. Carl Icahn, recognized for his expertise in the financial market, faced another blow on […]
CROWN HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SENIOR NOTES
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) announced today that it has priced an offering of €500 million principal amount of 5.000% senior unsecured notes due 2028 issued at par by its subsidiary Crown European Holdings S.A.
12 Stocks That Offer Growth, Value, and Momentum
Barron’s screened for stocks that are cheaper than average, have a record of growing earnings that Wall Street analysts expect to continue, and have beaten the market over the short and medium terms. Lennar, Sketchers, and Owens Corning make the list. Meta Platforms is a notable name.
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCK) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCK) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 25, 2023 Crown Holdings, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.2, expectations were $1.05. Operator: Good morning. And welcome to Crown Holdings First Quarter 2023 Conference Call. Your lines have been placed on a listen-only until the question-and-answer session. Please be advised this conference […]
Is Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCK) Trading At A 34% Discount?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Crown Holdings fair value estimate is US$130 Crown Holdings...
CCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCKWant to do more research on Crown Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crown Holdings Inc (CCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crown Holdings Inc (CCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crown Holdings Inc (CCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...