Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCK POWR Grades
- CCK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 69.78% of US stocks.
- CCK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CCK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CCK Stock Summary
- Crown Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.19% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Crown Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CCK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.83% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crown Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DPZ, LW, CMP, CAG, and TV.
- Visit CCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncork.com.
CCK Valuation Summary
- CCK's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.6.
- CCK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCK.
CCK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 271.43%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 15.65%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.96%.
The table below shows CCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.49% of graded US stocks.
- CCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.74 -- ranking 7th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- GPK, BLL, and DYSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCK.
The table below shows CCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.37||52-week high||$114.55|
|Prev. close||$106.22||52-week low||$72.84|
|Day high||$106.13||Avg. volume||1,003,624|
|50-day MA||$105.31||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$101.97||Market Cap||14.08B|
Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Company Bio
Crown Holdings is a manufacturer of packaging products for consumer marketing companies around the world. Crown makes a wide range of metal packaging for food, beverage, household and personal care and industrial products and metal vacuum closures and caps. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Latest Social Stream
View Full CCK Social Stream
Latest CCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCK as an investment opportunity.
Crown Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:CCK ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the NYSE over the...
YARDLEY, Pa., Sept. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) (Crown) (www.crowncork.com) has announced it will take further action against climate change in conjunction with Amazon, Global Optimism and more than 200 other signatories through The Climate Pledge, a
Strong beverage-can demand and upbeat growth projections make Crown Holdings (CCK) stock an attractive investment option.
Rigid Bulk Packaging Market Size, Share, Recent Trends and Opportunities by Forecast to 2028 | Ardagh Group, Crown Holdings, BWAY, Kian Joo Group, CPMC
The latest survey reports on Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market covers market attributes, size and development, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for global market. This exploration report consists of the worlds vital region market share,
Crown Holdings found using ticker (CCK) have now 13 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 158 and 110 with a mean TP of 131.46. Now with the previous closing price of 106.15 this would imply there is a potential upside of 23.8%. The 50 day MA is 105.89 while the 200 day moving average is 103.84. The market cap for the company is $13,792m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CCK" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Crown Holdings designs, manufactures, and sells packaging products and equipment for consumer goods and industrial products in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. It offers products ...
CCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|