Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCK POWR Grades
- CCK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- CCK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CCK Stock Summary
- Crown Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.07% of US listed stocks.
- CCK's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Crown Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CACC, LW, SLGN, ADNT, and DIN.
- Visit CCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncork.com.
CCK Valuation Summary
- CCK's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.6.
- CCK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCK.
CCK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 197.67%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.35%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.75%.
The table below shows CCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.23% of graded US stocks.
- CCK's asset turnover comes in at 0.721 -- ranking 7th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- BLL, DYSL, and GPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCK.
The table below shows CCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.79||52-week high||$130.42|
|Prev. close||$93.24||52-week low||$88.09|
|Day high||$92.22||Avg. volume||1,208,675|
|50-day MA||$103.39||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$110.06||Market Cap||11.28B|
Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Company Bio
Crown Holdings is a manufacturer of packaging products for consumer marketing companies around the world. Crown makes a wide range of metal packaging for food, beverage, household and personal care and industrial products and metal vacuum closures and caps. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Latest Social Stream
View Full CCK Social Stream
Latest CCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCK as an investment opportunity.
Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.20.Forward yield 0.75%Payable March 24; for shareholders of record March 10; ex-div…
YARDLEY, Pa., Feb. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of 22 cents per share payable March 24, 2022, to shareholders of record as of March 10, 2022. About Crown Holdings, Inc. Crown Holdings, Inc.,…
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) announced today that Marsha C. Williams has been elected to the Company's Board of Directors effective on March 1, 2022.
Crown Holdings found using ticker (CCK) have now 16 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 165 and 120 with the average target price sitting at 139.94. Now with the previous closing price of 121.63 this indicates there is a potential upside of 15.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 111.34 and the 200 day moving average is 106.66. The market capitalisation for the company is $15,227m. Company Website: https://www.crowncork.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=CCK" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $17,519m based on the market concensus. Crown Holdings designs, manufactures, and sell...
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Polaris Inc., Sibanye Stillwater Ltd. , Crown Holdings Inc., Watsco Inc. and Knowles Corp
Polaris Inc., Sibanye Stillwater Ltd. , Crown Holdings Inc., Watsco Inc. and Knowles Corp are highlighted in this Screen of the Week article.
CCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|