Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCK POWR Grades
- CCK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CCK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
CCK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CCK is 5 -- better than 92.75% of US stocks.
- Crown Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Crown Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 93.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crown Holdings Inc are MMP, PNW, WPC, KIM, and ARMK.
- CCK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crown Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.crowncork.com.
CCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.30||52-week high||$114.55|
|Prev. close||$100.34||52-week low||$61.00|
|Day high||$101.54||Avg. volume||1,032,287|
|50-day MA||$106.66||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$94.97||Market Cap||13.67B|
Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Company Bio
Crown Holdings is a manufacturer of packaging products for consumer marketing companies around the world. Crown makes a wide range of metal packaging for food, beverage, household and personal care and industrial products and metal vacuum closures and caps. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CCK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CCK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Crown Holdings Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Crown Holdings Inc, consider:
- Crown Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Crown Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 64.5% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Latest Social Stream
View Full CCK Social Stream
Latest CCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCK as an investment opportunity.
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
Crown Highlights Completion Of 2020 Sustainability Goals And Sets Strategy For The Next Decade In New Report
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) (Crown) (www.crowncork.com) has issued an interim sustainability report to track its recent environmental, social and governance (ESG) accomplishments and offer insight into its future strategy. Entitled "Enduring Values, Continuous Progress," the report highlights the completion of the Company's first sustainability goals and its plan to raise the bar for future performance based on five pillars of action with the launch of its Twentyby30 program. The Company's progress was achieved during a year of unprecedented demand for metal packaging and the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. The full report is available online at https://sustainability.crowncork.com.
Photo by LordRunar/E+ via Getty ImagesIntroduction In March, I was quite charmed by Crown Holdings (CCK) as the company was (and still is) in an excellent position to take advantage of the looming beverage can shortage. As one of the world’s largest producers of beverage cans, the company is aggressively...
Crown (CCK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Crown Ranks Within Top Ten Climate Change Performers On 3BL Media's 100 Best Corporate Citizens Of 2021 List
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) (Crown) (www.crowncork.com) has been named to the 100 Best Corporate Citizens of 2021 list by 3BL Media, headlined by its strong performance in the Climate Change pillar, within which it ranked ninth place. The annual ranking recognizes outstanding environmental, social and governance (ESG) transparency and performance among Russell 1000 Index companies. Qualifying organizations, which represent the 1,000 largest U.S. public companies, are divided into 24 industry groups for the ranking. The recognition reaffirms the commitments that Crown has made to advance its sustainability efforts on a global scale.
CCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|