Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCMP POWR Grades
- CCMP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.69% of US stocks.
- CCMP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- CCMP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CCMP Stock Summary
- CCMP has a higher market value than 72.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,939,212,274.
- Of note is the ratio of CMC Materials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 22.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CCMP has reported earnings growth of -107.61%, putting it ahead of just 17.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHNG, LIVN, EHTH, HGV, and AEL.
- CCMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CMC Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.cabotcmp.com.
CCMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CCMP's price/sales ratio is 39.45% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- CCMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 797.5 over the prior 243 months.
- CCMP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 117.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCMP.
CCMP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.99%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.25%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 184.58%.
The table below shows CCMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.33% of graded US stocks.
- CCMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 140th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NVDA, STM, and MU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCMP.
The table below shows CCMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.19||52-week high||$198.60|
|Prev. close||$173.76||52-week low||$119.19|
|Day high||$174.50||Avg. volume||414,525|
|50-day MA||$169.41||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$149.14||Market Cap||4.98B|
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP) Company Bio
Cabot Microelectronics develops, manufactures, and sells polishing slurries and pads used in the manufacture of advanced integrated circuit devices in the semiconductor industry. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCMP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCMP Social Stream
Latest CCMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CMC Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCMP as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Cabot (CCMP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CMC Materials to Release Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 After Market Close on February 2, 2022
Aurora, IL, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials (Nasdaq: CCMP), a leading global supplier of consumable materials primarily to semiconductor manufacturers, announced the timing of its earnings release for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022, which ended December 31, 2021. The first quarter earnings release will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website, cmcmaterials.com after market close on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. In light of the pending transact
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds TMX, CCMP, MIME, and SUNS Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates FLOW, TMX, NEOG, CCMP, ARNA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Investment company Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III (Current Portfolio) buys Univar Solutions Inc, Dorman Products Inc, CMC Materials Inc, Malibu Boats Inc, MGP Ingredients Inc, sells Frontdoor Inc, Sanderson Farms Inc, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc, Clean Harbors Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III.
CCMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cabot Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch