Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCMP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCMP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CCMP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.44% of US stocks).
CCMP Stock Summary
- CCMP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 77.09 -- higher than 72.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of CMC Materials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 23.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CCMP has reported earnings growth of -103.89%, putting it ahead of just 18.57% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMC Materials Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OSMT, EGY, AGFS, ANIP, and EHTH.
- CCMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CMC Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.cabotcmp.com.
CCMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CCMP's price/sales ratio is 39.45% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- CCMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 797.5 over the prior 243 months.
- CCMP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 117.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCMP.
CCMP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.16%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.52%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 226.9%.
The table below shows CCMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.24% of graded US stocks.
- CCMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 140th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NVDA, STM, and AMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCMP.
The table below shows CCMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.04||52-week high||$198.60|
|Prev. close||$132.32||52-week low||$119.19|
|Day high||$132.15||Avg. volume||211,035|
|50-day MA||$133.88||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$155.37||Market Cap||3.80B|
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP) Company Bio
Cabot Microelectronics develops, manufactures, and sells polishing slurries and pads used in the manufacture of advanced integrated circuit devices in the semiconductor industry. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCMP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCMP Social Stream
Latest CCMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CMC Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCMP as an investment opportunity.
When the economy and the markets get confusing, it's a good idea to turn to dividend stocks.
These are tech stocks to avoid for issues ranging from slumping share prices to declining margins and even the threat of delisting.
Cabot (CCMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.53% and 0.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Record Total Company Revenue of $309.5 Million, 12.7% Higher than Last Year and 6.5% Higher Sequentially Electronic Materials Segment Revenue of $251.1 Million, 13.9% Higher than Last Year and 3.5% Higher SequentiallyExpecting Total Company Revenue for Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2021 to be Approximately Flat SequentiallyFull Year Adjusted EBITDA Guidance Range Revised to Between $355 Million and $365 Million AURORA, Ill., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCMP), a leading
Cabot (CCMP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CCMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cabot Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch