Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCMP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.82% of US stocks.
- CCMP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CCMP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.21% of US stocks).
CCMP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CMC Materials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 23.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CMC Materials Inc is reporting a growth rate of -102.75%; that's higher than merely 19.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CMC Materials Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 17.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMC Materials Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLNE, NUVA, CRY, VRRM, and AA.
- CCMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CMC Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.cabotcmp.com.
CCMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.95||52-week high||$198.60|
|Prev. close||$150.99||52-week low||$126.53|
|Day high||$153.00||Avg. volume||190,005|
|50-day MA||$169.37||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$159.16||Market Cap||4.47B|
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP) Company Bio
Cabot Microelectronics develops, manufactures, and sells polishing slurries and pads used in the manufacture of advanced integrated circuit devices in the semiconductor industry. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
CCMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CMC Materials Inc. To summarize, we found that CMC Materials Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CMC Materials Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 83% of its capital from equity, and 17% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 24.81% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- CMC Materials Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- CMC Materials Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.1. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.32% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCMP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCMP Social Stream
Latest CCMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CMC Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCMP as an investment opportunity.
Aurora, IL, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCMP) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.46 per share ($1.84 per share on an annualized basis) on the company's common stock. The dividend will be payable on or about July 30, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 23, 2021. ABOUT CMC MATERIALS, INC. CMC Materials, Inc., headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, is a leading global supplier of consuma
Aurora, IL, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCMP), a leading global supplier of consumable materials primarily to semiconductor manufacturers, is pleased to announce today the election of Dr. Anne K. Roby to the Company’s Board of Directors. Dr. Roby, 56, most recently served as an Executive Vice President and Member of the Management Committee of Linde plc, a leader in industrial and specialty materials for the semiconductor and other industries, from September 2017, upon Linde’s merger with Praxair, Inc., until her retirement in July 2020. At Linde, Dr. Roby was responsible for the entity’s Praxair Surface Technologies, Electronic Materials and Helium/Rare Gases businesses, which accounted for annual revenues of more than $1.7 billion. In addition, she l...
CMC Materials Reports Record Revenue for the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2021 and Increases Full Year Guidance
Record Total Company Revenue of $290.5 Million, 2.2% Higher than Last Year and 0.9% Higher Sequentially Electronic Materials Segment Revenue of $242.5 million, 10.8% Higher than Last Year and 2.4% Higher SequentiallyExpecting Total Company Revenue for Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 to be Up Mid to High Single Digits SequentiallyFull Year Adjusted EBITDA Guidance Range Increased to Between $370 Million and $390 Million AURORA, Ill., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCMP), a leading global supplier of consumable materials primarily to semiconductor manufacturers, today reported financial results for its second quarter of fiscal 2021, which ended March 31, 2021. “We are pleased to announce another quarter of record revenue driven by our continued technology leadersh...
CMC Materials, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCMP ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Does Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
CCMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cabot Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch