Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP): Price and Financial Metrics
CCMP Stock Summary
- For CCMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 73.88% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CMC Materials Inc is reporting a growth rate of 38.83%; that's higher than 78.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CMC Materials Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CMC Materials Inc are STIM, OSIS, BRKS, CFMS, and HBIO.
- CCMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CMC Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.cabotcmp.com.
CCMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.50||52-week high||$179.27|
|Prev. close||$166.63||52-week low||$85.26|
|Day high||$173.95||Avg. volume||200,166|
|50-day MA||$159.16||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$150.50||Market Cap||4.97B|
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP) Company Bio
Cabot Microelectronics develops, manufactures, and sells polishing slurries and pads used in the manufacture of advanced integrated circuit devices in the semiconductor industry. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
CCMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CCMP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CMC Materials Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CCMP, they are:
- 84% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 60.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CMC Materials Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.05. This coverage rate is greater than that of 60.42% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 13.45% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCMP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCMP Social Stream
Latest CCMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CMC Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCMP as an investment opportunity.
David Li became the CEO of CMC Materials, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCMP ) in 2015, and we think it's a good time to look at the...
CMC Materials (CCMP): FQ1 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.92 beats by $0.19; GAAP EPS of $1.07 misses by $0.21.Revenue of $287.86M (+1.7% Y/Y) beats by $9.52M.CCMP expects Q2'21 revenues to be up low single digits sequentially.The company is increasing full fiscal year 2021 adjusted EBITDA to be between $367M and $387M.Press...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / CMC Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCMP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Cabot (CCMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.98% and 3.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CMC Materials Reports Record Revenue for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2021 and Raises Full Year Guidance
Record Revenue of $287.9 Million, 1.7% Higher than Last Year and 5.0% Higher Sequentially Due to Strong Growth in CMP Slurries and CMP PadsDiluted Earnings Per Share (EPS) of $1.07; Adjusted Diluted EPS1 of $1.92, Flat Compared to Last Year Expecting Revenue for Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 to be Up Low Single Digits SequentiallyRaises Full Fiscal Year 2021 Adjusted EBITDA to be Between $367 Million and $387 Million AURORA, Ill., Feb. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCMP), a leading global supplier of consumable materials primarily to semiconductor manufacturers, today reported financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2021, which ended December 31, 2020. Key Highlights for the First Quarter Stronger demand in Electronic Materials, which represents over 8...
CCMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cabot Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!