Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP): Price and Financial Metrics
CCMP Stock Summary
- CCMP's current price/earnings ratio is 112.26, which is higher than 94.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cabot Microelectronics Corp comes in at 75.84%, a number that bests 92.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCMP comes in at -20.32% -- higher than that of only 14.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cabot Microelectronics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GNRC, SSTK, ICHR, GMED, and SSD.
- Visit CCMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cabotcmp.com.
CCMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.25||52-week high||$160.81|
|Prev. close||$157.72||52-week low||$94.89|
|Day high||$159.76||Avg. volume||222,193|
|50-day MA||$141.92||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$128.29||Market Cap||4.63B|
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP) Company Bio
Cabot Microelectronics develops, manufactures, and sells polishing slurries and pads used in the manufacture of advanced integrated circuit devices in the semiconductor industry. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.