Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCMP POWR Grades
- CCMP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.86% of US stocks.
- CCMP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCMP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.02% of US stocks).
CCMP Stock Summary
- CCMP has a market capitalization of $5,418,888,684 -- more than approximately 73.02% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CMC Materials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 21.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CCMP has reported earnings growth of -112.17%, putting it ahead of merely 16.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CMC Materials Inc are CBT, RFL, AYTU, HAS, and EHTH.
- CCMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CMC Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.cabotcmp.com.
CCMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CCMP's price/sales ratio is 39.45% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- CCMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 797.5 over the prior 243 months.
- CCMP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 117.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCMP.
CCMP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 189.25%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.66%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 55.25%.
The table below shows CCMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.33% of graded US stocks.
- CCMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 140th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NVDA, STM, and MU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCMP.
The table below shows CCMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.26||52-week high||$197.00|
|Prev. close||$174.49||52-week low||$119.19|
|Day high||$174.52||Avg. volume||394,754|
|50-day MA||$176.73||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$166.27||Market Cap||4.93B|
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP) Company Bio
Cabot Microelectronics develops, manufactures, and sells polishing slurries and pads used in the manufacture of advanced integrated circuit devices in the semiconductor industry. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCMP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCMP Social Stream
Latest CCMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CMC Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCMP as an investment opportunity.
Rating Action: Moody's rates Entegris Sr Sec Term Loan at Baa3Global Credit Research - 18 Feb 2022New York, February 18, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") rated Entegris, Inc.'s (Entegris) new Senior Secured Term Loan B (New Term Loan) at Baa3. All of Entegris's other ratings remain under review for downgrade. The Speculative Grade Liquidity (SGL) rating remains unchanged at SGL-1.On December 16, 2021, Moody's placed Entegris' ratings under review for downgrade following the company's announcement that it plans to acquire CMC Materials, Inc (CMC).
U.S. Presidential Review Ends Following ITC’s Finding of Violation By DuPontAurora, IL, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMC Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCMP) (“CMC”), a leading global supplier of consumable materials primarily to semiconductor manufacturers, today announced the conclusion of United States Presidential review, thereby affirming the Company’s favorable Final Determination in its International Trade Commission (“ITC”) case against DuPont de Nemours, Inc. and several DuPont subsidiar
Englewood Cliffs, NJ, based Investment company Alpine Associates Management Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Cerner Corp, Kirkland Lake Gold, Rogers Corp, CyrusOne Inc, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc, sells , , , Five9 Inc, Covanta Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Alpine Associates Management Inc..
Investment company Versor Investments LP (Current Portfolio) buys Cerner Corp, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings PLC, Vonage Holdings Corp, Umpqua Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, sells Five9 Inc, , , , during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Versor Investments LP.
Investment company Royce Investment Partners (Current Portfolio) buys H&R Block Inc, Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Forward Air Corp, Bioventus Inc, Newtek Business Services Corp, sells Upland Software Inc, Meredith Holdings Corp, Meredith Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, TriState Capital Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Investment Partners.
CCMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cabot Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch