Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CCMP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CCMP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 31.14% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CCMP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 70.99% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CCMP has less volatility in its price than just 21.05% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CCMP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMCO, FCF, SNV, OR and SIAF.
CCMP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding CMC Materials Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 78.98% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CCMP, investors may wish to consider are:
- CCMP's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 87.53% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CCMP's provides a return of -78.98% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 12.67% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for CMC Materials Inc, its beta is lower than only 11.51% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CCMP Dividend Chart
CCMP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CCMP Dividends vs. Peers
CCMP's dividend yield currently ranks #75 of 127 vs. its peers in the Semiconductor & Wireless Chip category.
Looking for More Information on CCMP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cabot Microelectronics Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Cabot Microelectronics Corp Common Stock (CCMP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) - Dividend Investor
Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha